Level 0
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
xXPurple_GamerXx

Previous bans:

N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:

Since I don't play that long on a Server, I can't quite say. But till now it seems pretty interesting and I was searching for a Roleplay MC Server for a long time. So I definitly will quite active when it comes to this Server :)

Which timezone are you in?:

MEZ (Berlin)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

MrPurple#3390

Do you have a microphone?:

Of course I do :)

List your current and past applications:

I didn't apply for any other Factions on this Server here. This is the First one.

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

Pretty much. I Roleplay since at least 8 Years on every Platform and Game you maybe can imagine. I mean everyone started once, but even I got teached about detailed Roleplay and would consider myself definitly as a very detailed Roleplayer.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

My Motivation is it that I am a Volunteer Firefighter/Paramedic in real Life. I already love helping People and especially giving my knowledge to others. When ever im outside on the Street due an Emegerency there is something inside you that tells you "This is your Destiny". And so, I of course would love to help with my Medical knowledge out in the Hospital. To that would that be a benefit, since I am always open to do Emergency Medical Trainings with People.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

How I already told, is my knowledge not much but a Handful when it comes to Paramedical Stuff. I already drive out and Help People for 2 Years and know how to first Respond towards heavily bleeding and critical wounds. I might have not the knowledge to be an actual Surgeon but I bet that my Knowledge would help you Guys out as well!

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director of the Karakura Hospital:
The Director is the Person in charge of the Hospital and EMS. It's their Job to take care of his Workers, that they get paid, that the Storages are filled and the Patients get the Medical Help they need and deserve. It's their Job to look of his Workers to their Job properly and that People who "step out of the line" get punished, maybe even get thrown out. If that should happen, they also need to take care that there is always enough Personal so the Medical Service can run right and perfect since everything is replacable, except a Human's Life.

Clinical Manager:
The Clinical Manager is the right Hand of the Director and helps them out where-ever they need help with. Of course they don't have authority for everything, since the Lead is the Director. But of course the Manager is a step closer towards the Workers and maybe have a better understanding towards them than the Director since they got other things to do. And so is the Clinical Manager a Person who as well brings tasks of the Workers closer to the Director and acts like a Organ of Speech for them in the Higher Ranks. But in a Simple way, the Cinical Manager does almost the Same as the Director, just maybe with an Eye of the Director watching over them.

Clinical Lead:
Clinical Leads are the Head of the 3 Departments, the Hospital is categorized in. They are the highest People in this Department and take care of the Workers in their own Department. Of course it's their responsibilty that every Worker under their Command does ther Job right and doesn't "step out of the line".

Attending Workers:
Attending Workers are the experienced People in their Department. They are out of their "Trainee" Status and are full trained Workers which have the experience and the knowledge a normal Surgeon/Doctor/Psychiatrist should have after they get out of Training. But of course they are still under the Command of their Clinical Lead and are not as experience as their Higher Ups.

Surgeon:
Surgeon's are the People who take care of critical Patients which are harder to stabilize in a Emergency Situation. They take care of Wound examples like "Stabbing-, Bulletwounds, Open Fractures, Normal Fractures when they are in an Critical Area (as an example the rib vertebrae stabs into the Lounge after a Reanimation. And other critical Wounds which can be dangerous for the Life of the Patient.

Doctor:
Doctors take care of our every Day Health care. Once we get sick and are feeling to bad to go to school or work, we go to the Family Doctor and he checks us up. He writes the recipes for the Medicine we need to take so the Sickness get's banned from our Body and our Immune system jumps happily up again. But of course they are the People who take care of simplier things than a Surgeon, like a normal Leg Fracture which needs an X-Ray or an easy laceration needs to be stiched up.

Psychiatrist:
Psychiatrists take care of our Mental health, the wounds that are deep inside of us and rarely or never want to show anybody. It's pretty hard to get over this step, but once we notice it. These People are there to help use in heavy Times and maybe make us see why we are feeling like this. Sometimes Mental wounds are worse than Physical ones. But they also take care of People who might have a Mental Sickness from a certain moment or from their Birth. Things like ADHD or PTSD.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Yuu has brown to Black Hair and light to Dark Blue Eyes, it depends how you see it. On the left Side of his Face is a burn scar that's only light visible, but it's something that makes him unique.

What are they like on and off the job?

Yuu is a cold Person which gets more warmhearted when you get closer to him. Off the Job he is mostly alone, but still a very helpful Person if anyone needs it. He puts others always before himself and is reckless towards his own Health. On the Job there is no difference, but he does what needs to be done and why he is here. He want's to help People and will do that, always showing them a kind smile when every they need to see one. But when he is alone, this smile fades away pretty fast and other things are going through his Mind.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Yuu doesn't expect much from his Co-Workers, but he will expect that what People expect from him. That's how he always was and will be, when People expect him to do his Job perfectly. He expects themto do their Job perfetly too. But what he values more than anything is Team-Work. And he doesn't has any Plans for the Future, all he want is to Help People and that's simply it.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

He has PTSD which only shows affection on him when he is alone. It never shows when he is under People.

BACKSTORY

Yuuto had been born in a small Village in northern Japan. His Parents were nice and caring, while his Mother was a Nurse his Father worked as a Firefighter in the nearest City. Through his affection with the Fire Department, Yuuto learned early that it made him happy to help People in trouble and save them from Dangers. So he joined the Youth of the Volunteer Fire Department in his Village. He understood pretty fast and was like a kind of Nerd when it came to Firefighters and Paramedics. With the Age of 13 they had to move, since his Father had gotten a better Job near Karakura. Of course he stayed in the Volunteer Fire Department, he just changed his Station while his Mother as well kept working as a Nurse. In Karakura he went to Middle-, High-School, and College. Always wanting to be a Paramedic himself later. In his School Times he was an average Student, keeping himself in the Background but still having a Handful of Friends. His Grades were average, except when it came to stuff like Biology and similar things. Everything that had to do with the Human or Animals, in these Lessons he was a Nerd and just had A's. And so he decided that he would Study Medicine later. Once he went to College that's where he finally decided that he would definitly go the Medical Way, and so he went after his Dreams. But due a Reason he keeps for himself, he didn't went to work at the nearest Hospital like his Mother. Instead he applied for the JSDF, the Japanese Army and went on doing a Medical Combat Training. After a Year he was a fully trained Combat Medic in his Company and was sent on Missions like Afghanistan, and familiar Countries. Of course he came back with PTSD but he never showed it to anyone, neither told anybody. And as well he didn't went to a Psychiatrist. After 3 Years of being in the JSDF he quitted and decided he would now go the Way he wanted to go, ending up and Karakura and applying for a Free Job as a Surgeon.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Yuuto Nakamura

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr. Nakamura

Characters Given Name(s):

Yuu

Characters Preferred Name:

Yuuto or Yuu

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Male

Characters Religious Domination:

He was raised as a Chrisitan, but wouldn't consider him as a hardcore one.

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

From his Graduating from Highschool 7 Years on College.

Working Experience(s):
Volunteer Fire Department, Combat Medic JSDF

Academic Degree:

Medical School: Ph. D.

Year of Graduation:

2000-2006: Elementary School
2006-2012: Junior- and Senior High School
2012-2019: Medical School

Major(s):
Biology & Nursing

Minor(s):

Social Science