MizzPiggy

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

MizzPiggyy

Previous bans:

None :)

Describe your activity on the server?:

I recently got into SRP, and have been exploring the map, familiarizing myself with the rules, etc. I've been looking into getting a job, and becoming a surgeon called to me.

Which timezone are you in?:

PST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

Mizz Piggyy

Do you have a microphone?:

No

List your current and past applications:

This would be my first application

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I used to RP on a different server, but it sadly got removed. The server was TeamExtreme. I also RP in the Lifeboat Network on mobile device for a couple years. So, I am quite experienced/

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

I would benefit your current team by my efficient ability to finish tasks, work well with others, accommodate the needs of patients, and am familiar with the medical field.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Surgeons play a very important role in the hospital. They mostly work in the surgical ICU or the OR, but predominantly the OR. It's a fast-paced, yet accurate job style. I specialize in operating on the heart and lungs (I am a Cardiothoracic surgeon).

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Hospital Director: The hospital director oversees and manages all departments of the hospital, as well as handles budgeting and finances.

Clinical Leads: Clinical leads are the highest rank of their department. They're sort of like the "managers" of their department and ensure that the employees are on task and focused on their jobs.

Head of Department: The head of department primarily conducts training sessions for the trainees and manages their department.

Attendings: Attendings are in charge of training the new employees and managing departments.

Doctors: Doctors see different types of patients, depending on what that doctor specializes, and prescribe them medications after their evaluation. Doctors are not surgeons and are unable to perform operations on patients.

Surgeons: Surgeons perform operations on patients depending on what they specialize. Post-operation, surgeons are also able to prescribe their patients with medications to help the healing process.

Psychiatrists: Psychiatrists assess the mental well-being of their patients. They're primarily seen when a patient needs help with their mental health. This can be through therapy, medication, etc.

Trainees: Trainees are new Doctors, Surgeons, or Psychiatrists learning the ropes of their jobs. They're often overseen by experienced co-workers that help with the rules and regulations of the hospital, as well as teach the trainees their responsibilities.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?:

My character has long brown hair

What are they like on and off the job?:

On the job Selena works well in a fast-paced environment because she's organized and efficient. She works well with her co-workers and considers their feelings. She is also very helpful to the trainees and other co-workers in a stressful situation, and supportive to the patients. Off the job she occupies herself with creative writing and interior design.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Selena thinks highly of her co-workers, respects each person, and treats them all equally. Her plans for the future are to travel the world and live in various locations, working as a surgeon, and to, hopefully in the near future, create her own interior design company.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?:

In her late teens, Selena experienced depression due to her financial situations and family life. She was able to overcome the family issues by studying abroad for school. She has taken multiple part time jobs during the school year, and full-time jobs and paid internships in the summer to help with her finances.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Selenite Bijou

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Miss

Characters Given Name(s):

Selena

Characters Preferred Name:

Sel or Selena

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female

Characters Religious Domination:

Catholic

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

French

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

7 years

Working Experience(s):

None

Academic Degree:

M.D.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Pre-Med in Nursing

Minor(s):
Biology

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
English

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the Hospital Faction, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reason(s):

- You still seem fairly new to the server.
It's recommended to have a grasp of the server rules and roleplay as a whole before applying.

Users who are viewing this thread