Level 25
poisonedthingy
poisonedthingy
Rich
ART BY: Bastard#3851
NONE OF THIS WILL BE TAKEN ICLY.
ad205872613b04007d327273cd6d89d6.gif
──────────────────
Ayaka will be brought back, most likely by feb. She is on vacation.

GENERAL

RP-NAME:
Ayaka Cho

FULL-NAME:
Ayaka Shu-Ho Cho

BIRTH-NAME:
Ayaka Shu-Ho Wong

NICKNAME(S):
Ayak, Ak.

PRONOUNS:
She/Her

BIRTH-DATE:
June 8th, 1976.

DEATH-DATE:
�����

ZODIAC SIGN:
Gemini

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Straight.

MARITAL STATUS:
Divorced - Yeonjun Cho

JOB/SOCIAL STATUS:
Surgeon.

BIRTH-PLACE:
Unknown east coast, Korea.

NATIONALITY:
Korean

AFFILIATIONS:
~ Surgeon ~
~ High-school medical staff ~
~ Cho family ~

GENERAL-APPEARANCE/LOOK:

[!] A 5'7 female, clearly of Korean descent. Her eyes narrow, her cheekbones high, her physique small. A feature of Ayaka's was a light-toned birthmark covering her face. Badge; Ayaka Cho | EMS07 | Surgeon [!]

NAMEMC

ART

──────────────────

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

EYE-COLOR:

[!] Brown hair [!]

HAIR-COLOR:
[!] Black-ish brown. [!]

FACE CLAIM:
[!] Song Hye Kyo [!]

HEIGHT:
5’7.

WEIGHT:
135 pounds

BODY-TYPE:
Petite, yet her upper body is rather carrying her weight.

POSTURE:
Straight, always.

RIGHT-LEFT-AMBIDEXTROUS:
Ambidextrous

CLOTHING-TYPE:
[!] Professional, preppy, chic. [!]

SHOE-SIZE:
[!] Women's, 6. [!]

PERSONALITY:
Added later.

VOICE:
[!] Unknown [!]

STRENGTHS:
~ Fast thinking ~
~ Sentimental ~
~ Strong mentally ~

FLAWS:
~ Her daughter ~
~ Self-Control ~
~ Stern ~

MORNING-NIGHT PERSON:
Morning.

FEARS:
~ Losing her children. ~
~ Kosei Koji ~
~ Her loved one on the morgue table. ~

HOBBIES:
~ Surgery ~
~ Gardening ~
~ Climbing ~
~ Sunsets ~
~ Past- dancer ~

──────────────────

RELATIONSHIPS

[ Ex-Husband ] [ Alive ] Yeonjun Cho
-
"You were an awful person, to me and my children yet you still had a heart."
-
[ Daughter ] [ Alive ] Soyeon Cho
-
" We have our differences, we fight, we love yet you will always be my daughter. "
-
[ Son ] [ Alive ] Yuji Cho
-
"Haven't seen you in years, I hope you are well dear."
-
[ Clinical Lead ] [ Alive ] Noriaki Xiao Saiky
-
"Don't really talk, only time we do it is about his girlfriend's gifts or work. Yet he seems cool."
-
[ Attending Surgeon ] [ Alive ] Annalise Cartier
-
"My partner in the EMS faction, she's gorgeous. Not the closest, yet we are by far the best of friends I could ask for."
-
[ Attending Doctor ] [ Alive ] Eun Pak
-
"Rather handsome guy, he tends to compliment me a lot. One thing I can say is he loves his rice."
-
[ Son-Thing ] [ Alive ] Makoto Shimada
-
"My son! Totally..we have these really funny moments, makes me feel like a teenager again. Thank you Makoto. So much."
-
[ Detective ] [ Alive ] Jackson Kinoshira
-
"Cool detective..as well Anna's boyfriend."
-
[ Professor ] [ Alive ] Zahra Sakurako
-
"Old staff, she tends to help others around the hospital which can be a bit annoying since it's our job. Yet, she is a nice old, lady."
-
[ Daughter's Boyfriend ] [ Alive ] Kosei Koji [ Hates ]
-
"Just my daughter's boyfriend."
-
[ Acquaintance ] [ Alive ] Umiko A. Kunyimo
-
"She treats Makoto well, that is all that matters."
-

──────────────────

Ayaka Shu-Ho Wong was born on June 8th, 1976, in a small town on the east coast of Korea. Ayaka's early memories were walking down the pier, going to the markets, and smelling the fish, sea as well food that the culture has acquired. From this aspect, she would go to the market daily, speaking to store owners, customers, and everyone passing through the market. As she soon became close with many people, they strived for her greatness. They all made sure she completed her homework, school work, etc with the help alongside her. Everyone wanted her to enjoy school and be smart as can be, including her parents as they held high standards of her. Ayaka was soon graduating high school with all A's and a 4.00 GPA, her parents were being proud of her, they wanted her to find a job rather quickly in this case Ayaka made a promise, as she fought with her mother. The promise was, "I promise, I'll make you proud.'' After that day, Ayaka moved to a busy city, learning medical fields and science. Her parents still held many of her aspects, even being an income for her as she was going through college without a job so she could focus on what she truly wanted. As her parents sent her money, she got a letter alongside the envelope saying, " We've found you a husband, to love." Ayaka was shocked as she thought her parents had given her that idea of marriage years ago, so she went back home for a few days as she still must attend college. Her parents introduced a man named Yeonjun Cho. They instantly connected yet Ayaka rather viewed him as a close friend than a lover. This man and Ayaka have sat alone, speaking of their futures and comparing their life values, they had many things in common which she was happy that she found someone to share that aspect with, after an hour of communication with the man her parents popped the question, "Is he good?" Ayaka was worried and became weary all of a sudden, thinking to herself, "My parents...I need to make them proud, what about my future? A family.." Ayaka finally stopped these thoughts, as she then just answered simply with a, "Yes.". Her parents were so proud, they grabbed her and hugged her the tightest she has ever felt from anybody, finally her parents were proud of her. As Ayaka arrived back in the city, she got married to Yeonjun roughly four months into the marriage. As she was only 22, her life was already planned ahead of her which scared her at times yet she was happy she was already planned out. Over the 2 year relationship, they fell pregnant, it was a baby girl they soon named her Soyeon Cho, taking the father's last name it was a rather memorable moment for the couple. Ayaka was very happy, she was a new mother to a beautiful, healthy little girl and her lover was as excited as her. She was left alone most of the time with Soy, unless she went to College she would get a sitter for Soy as Ayaka went through many sitters so Soy declined each and everyone, until finally getting a rather old lady to babysit her for hours on end. After a few months, Ayaka got pregnant again, this was a realization quickly. The 9 months went fast, and a baby son was born, Yuji. At this point, she realized her lust for the man she once thought could live the rest of her life without fading out slowly. The relationship over time failed, Yeonjun found drugs and booze as a resort for failure in his job, when Ayaka confronted him on this matter she was brutally beaten. After two long years of pain, Ayaka divorced him and got a court order of restriction only when he would be around for the children. The following year, Ayaka passed a court order saying she could move to Australia with the kids, she was excited away from that bastard after their failed relationship. She took the kids to stay with a close family friend. Ayaka felt awful but left the kids to their family so they could have a brighter future. Ayaka soon went on to finish her college year, finalizing becoming a surgeon, she soon started her residency in Australia, roughly for 8 years as she soon moved to Karakura, after hearing her kids were moved there 2 years ago. Ayaka finally found her point, even though it was late in life it was a point. A new job, her kids, a fresh start to the life she finally wanted.

This will be updated, most likely weekly.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread