ZackTimeKiller
ZackTimeKiller
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
ZackTimeKiller

What is your discord name & tag?: Zackaroo#4009

Previous bans:
N/A, I obey and follow the rules & regulations upon my arrival in the server as a member of the community.

Describe your activity on the server:
During the weekdays, I progressively have to touch grass in order to get my future diploma so my activity can differ from 1-3 hours a day whenever I get off from school under my respective time zone although there are times I get on early at 3-4 am depending on the day of the week due to class schedules. Moreover, I spent the majority of my day playing SRP during the weekends averaging 5 to 10 hours especially during events as a result of my gamer syndrome. So overall, it’s a 9.5 out of 10.

To add on, I'm more active on my other account TemplarKing69; getting art commissions done for the SRP community mostly through this account which can affect my activity from time to time with the amount of effort, time and patience required to give the best of my ability for good quality art. Although, I mostly prioritize events first and commissions later unless it's an immediate commission.

What is your timezone?:
GMT+8

List your current and past applications:

(Approved) [Filipino Language]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/filipino-language-application.57939/

(Approved) [JSL Language]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.58237/

(Approved) [Third Language Authorization]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization-application.58282/

(Approved) [German Language]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-3rd-language-application.58418/

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Roughly 9 years worth of experience.
My dedication to the genre started when I was in 6th grade in a similar concept to SRP; it was a minecraft pocket edition server however instead of just school and a town it had a twist of demons and other fantasy-esque creatures involved. It was the cringe era of my relatively short human lifespan and I was very engaged; developing a knack for creating my own ‘complexed’ lore and drama which had always constantly challenged my creativity and outlook on how I perceive roleplay.

Gradually, I’ve moved on to roblox roleplay, wattpad text roleplay, discord role plays and then DnD as well as other mediums or platforms. It was a hell of a roller coaster ride however I’ve developed a good understanding of grammar and the use of the English language due to my religious use of roleplay throughout the years that has made me naturally grow an undying love for creative writing. Honing the skills of going in-depth and detailed into roleplay and prioritizing on character development with fleshed-out backstories as well as complex & engaging personalities!

What is your motivation for applying?
I’d like to expand my options and duties upon the server seeking for another sense of responsibility; I have a habit of wanting to do multiple things and being responsible for more than one duty as a part of how my brain functions. Being responsible for one task is not enough to pump dopamine in my hyperactive brain. Especially when being a college student does not seem to currently satisfy nor stimulate me due to the lack of interests I have for the available options the role offers making it feel limited.

And I utmost enjoy roleplaying within the role of a doctor- surgeon especially throughout my years of roleplaying. Despite its complexity I’d like to go in-depth and detail with my procedures in close accuracy to the real thing although I most likely do not achieve something as close to reality due to my lack of proper medical knowledge as I am inexperienced and do not qualify to hold professional knowledge in the field of medicine but I do my research as proof of my dedication and my goal for an immersive roleplay. Not only that but the duty of a hospital worker seems more versatile and friendly amongst most timezones which fits well for someone who lives in a vastly different timezone from the majority.

To add on, I also want to expand my social group; personally, I am not a very engaging person so I find it difficult to find friends within the server especially the social trends nowadays when it comes to all communities- people tend to avoid you when you’re not in their social circle. And I find it easier to seek friends in a faction or in a sub-community of people that require teamwork and communication. To me, it’s very easy to strike a conversation with a person you see daily within an accessible area and gradually progress to becoming friends onwards.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Surgeon

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I do not possess a broad knowledge of hospital work nor am I well-versed in medical knowledge in general however I have a surface and basic understanding of the concept that is relevant to the hospital faction within this community which I will provide;

Surgeons;
They are responsible for surgical related and demanding procedures such as performing on someone with a chronic ailment that requires an organ removal or replacement, heavily fractured bones, badly damaged tissue, lethal wounds, etc. And are capable of giving patients proper diagnosis to see if they qualify for surgery.

Psychiatrist;
They go over the overall mental health of a patient; giving them medical diagnosis on their psyche and helping them go through their mental troubles including difficulties that they face. Ensuring that the person is mentally well and able.

Doctors;
They go over physical diagnosis being responsible for properly giving prescriptions to those that are in need. And seek to find any occurring health issue on the patient through medical equipment if required. Additionally, they also treat minor wounds such as shallow cuts, blunt force trauma, light dislocation, etc.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I wholeheartedly understand that my incompetence has consequences and will provide my utmost diligence to my duties and respect towards the rules & regulations of SRP as well as the hospital faction including the entirety of the community.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I wholeheartedly understand, dedication will be a huge part of my intention upon applying in the role. Already containing a list in advance of things I'd plan to do upon my acceptance to the role including a plethora of detailed surgical actions contained in a notepad.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I wholeheartedly understand that my activity is to be expected when I am visibly able and available. In which I will constantly try my very best to attend whenever possible.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I wholeheartedly understand. In my humble opinion, it is proper roleplay etiquette to not take in-character actions and scenarios to heart OOCLY as it can ruin the fun for everyone else involved.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Ellis von Hohenzollern

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, he/him.

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Major in Biology & Fine Arts
PhD in Doctor of Medicine (M.D)

Character’s Nationality:
German

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Roman Catholic

Character’s Spoken Languages:
German, Japanese, JSL & Filipino

Backstory (100+ Words);

For a better reading experience, listen to this; The Loser by Zach Farache but it’s just the ukulele and humming part

What do you want to be when you grow up?

A painter!

No, think of something else– you won’t make a living off of being creative, don’t be silly, that's not how the real world works.

“But.. I like painting..”

“Be something more useful.”

[ . . . ]

Germany, Bremerhaven.

Ellis is raised in an authoritative household with emotionally neglectful parents that often dismisses his interests and hobbies only acknowledging him for his academic and athletic achievements ever since the beginning of his upbringing. Most of his decisions pertaining to his future education are decided by his parents– becoming controlive over Ellis’s life and decisions heavily influencing the boy to subconsciously do things for his parents' opinions and standards. From the start he felt like an object– a trophy rather than a person, often compared with other kids and having no say in what comes to his life. As it was already written by his parents for ‘perfection’s sake’.

As he grew older, he did everything he could to please his parents; working as much as he could to gain high grades and achieve medals just to get their smiles of acknowledgement, sacrificing his childhood in turn– giving up the time to have fun, make friends or even relax. Having to repeatedly work hard for just a few fake smiles had made Ellis feel mentally and physically fatigued that he broke down during his late senior years within highschool. Completely burnt out and unmotivated, his grades were slowly falling apart causing his entire household to pin all the blame on him for not trying hard enough causing him to lose self-value as a teenager.

“Oi, oi! Why a long face? My pop pop said ‘if you frown lots you’ll get wrinkles!’”

Aren’t you comedic.. I’m fine just.. Leave me be.”

“Haha! You’re funny! I’m Nina! Very nice to meetcha! Let’s be friends! What’s your name ya’ silly goose?”

“.. Ellis.”

“I’m hungry, we should go eat yakisoba together! It’s my favorite meal, so remember that when we meet again!”

[ . . . ]

Nina was the first friend Ellis had ever invested the time and effort into knowing them better. At first, he was avoidant of her presence, pushing her away and maintaining his distance but she kept bouncing back to his side with relative persistence. Accompanying him wherever he goes like she’s glued to his back, however, they gradually created an unyielding bond between the two of them. She was one of the very few people that made Ellis feel valid in a long time, and the first ever person to teach him what it’s like to have fun at their age. Nina was very supportive and constantly encouraged Ellis to pursue his dreams and do what he loves the most, teaching him that it’s okay to prioritize himself over what other people think, making him feel relieved.
It gave him a new sense of motivation in pursuit of education within fine arts during his college years.

Ellis felt in debted to her, and could never imagine leaving her side– he’d do anything he can to give her as much of the affection he knows how by putting time and effort through portraits but he always thought it wasn’t enough as he never really knew how to show his affection or appreciation. As the years passed by, they became closer than friends and decided to live together at Saitama, Japan where Nina had always dreamt of going in pursuit of her writing career.

Although they've faced their own struggles, Ellis slowly realizes that his paintings weren’t really selling as well as he thought, causing him to struggle a lot financially in a foreign country especially when Nina was frequently sick which had made things more difficult for Ellis that he needed to resort to consulting his parents for assistance; however they refused to lend anything useful. Mocking Ellis for following his dreams instead of something more practical or ‘useful’ within the current society.

This caused Ellis to reflect more on what he should do from now on for the sake of the future, it was a hard decision but he decided it would be best to commit in the medicine field not only for financial stability but to also look after Nina although he didn’t want to give up on painting entirely– Deciding to see it in a new perspective, a hobby that he would never give up on. He may not have the time to become as good as a professional artist, but it was another sacrifice he needed to make.

“I’ve always wondered.. Why did you keep coming back no matter how many times I've pushed you away?”

“Silly goose, because you were the only one that didn’t seem so mean.”

Ellis burst out laughing in disbelief,
“That’s such an awful excuse!”

“Oi! You gotta cut me some slack! I was 17 at the time!”

[ . . . ]

They’ve spent over 7 years in Japan adapting to the language and learning more about each other. Ellis fully committed to indulging himself with Nina’s culture that he learned ‘Tagalog’ which is her mother tongue as a Filipina from the Philippines to show his undying affection. Often visiting family from Nina’s home country and Germany, although as much as Ellis disliked his parents he loved his siblings too much to get rid of them out of his life completely including his nieces and nephews.

After his residency, Ellis finally married Nina and had 2 beautiful children. Being a father was a new concept to him and didn’t really know how to be a proper parental figure for his children, however he knew for sure to avoid his parents’ footsteps, trying his best to do the opposite of what they did. Making sure his kids are well-acknowledged for their efforts by being there for their individuality and not for their grades so can have a sense of self-worth.

They were a happy family..

Until recently,

Nina fell ill with a chronic heart disease and needed a heart transplant asap.

Ellis wanted to be the surgeon to do the job however his co-workers discouraged the idea, but he was insistent, working hard enough to go up to this point it only felt right if he should be the one leading the operation until his wife convinced him not to. She didn’t want Ellis to feel burdened if the operation were to go wrong and Ellis didn’t really thought about it the way she sees it– feeling a sense of responsibility over the situation however he respected his wife’s wishes and waited in the lounge with his kids.

Ellis placed a half eaten cup of yakisoba alongside a goose plushie by the tombstone.

“You silly goose.”

[ . . . ]

She didn’t make it, the odds were against her and the procedure was too risky and difficult to properly execute. Ellis knew the chances but he couldn’t help pin the blame on himself for not doing anything about it. He should’ve been the one in the OR. For a long time he felt useless, imagining a thousand ways to save his wife but he can’t even imagine a single success. Shortly after his wife’s death, Ellis adopted a self-destructive habit gradually deteriorating his well-being by overworking– putting his work before himself in sorry excuse to try to become skilled in his job but working is the only thing he can cope with the grief. He gradually become worse due to the prolonged restless stress he had placed on his body. Trying to strive on coffee, and energy drinks to stay awake before one morning his body fully broke down from too much caffeine. His children confronted him about his habits and how badly it had affected not just himself but everyone around him.

It caused him a glimpse of realization of his current state, acknowledging his limits although he felt persistent in working until his eldest had to physically slap him for a second realization. His children tried to convince Ellis to take a break and take time grieving over his wife’s death not only for his sake but for her’s. Ellis reluctantly agreed, shortly quitting his job after the discussion. It didn’t occur to him how long he’ll be gone from the working field; however it took him a year and a half of self-reflection. Trying to get his life in order before believing that he is qualified enough to work again.

Ellis isn’t very confrontational with his feelings and emotions so he never really seeked proper medical attention for his mental health throughout the duration of his break. More so, he tried to dismiss it as something minor and unimportant. However, he realized the importance of spending the best of your time with the remaining people he has left and wanted to do the best of it that can only be achieved with the best version of himself.

After thinking for a while, Ellis decided to move to Karakura to start a new– where half of his family resides and to return back to his former job as a surgeon.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

[Cardiothoracic Surgery]
Ellis originally thought of general surgery however after 2 years into residency he didn’t feel challenged enough, gradually losing interest. Despite being a long time since, his parents still hold a strong impact over Ellis’s subconscious, causing him to decide more on what felt a ‘great satisfying achievement’, ‘more beneficial’, ‘more useful’ although shortly after he had discovered that Nina’s side of the family had a long history of heart diseases it convinced him to become a Cardiothoracic Surgeon.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
General Surgery for 2 years before committing to Cardiothoracic Surgery.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, of course, Ellis has been working within the surgical field for over 10 years having a broad history and experience in performing surgery. He’s been a Cardiothoracic surgeon in Saitama, Japan for quite a long time before moving on to work in the Philippines near his in-laws when his wife was still around before moving to Karakura for a new beginning.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Yes.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Almost 5'11" in height, Ellis is a Caucasian man possessing a long, slim figure and smooth, youthful skin, making him appear much younger than his current age. With the help of genetics and a reliable skin care routine, he struck the appearance of someone in their late-30’s however without the beard he can look somewhere within his late 20’s to early 30’s. His long angular face is framed by long silver-pinkish purple hair that extends beyond his shoulders, which melds well with his whitening strands, giving him a youthful appearance and has helped frame his high cheekbones well. A set of broad eyebrows colored in a light shade of brown, showcasing his natural hair color, and soft azure eyes complementing his pale complexion perfectly.

Despite having a neatly maintained stubble and pink lips, Ellis has a scar spanning from his upper lip to his right eye. His passive demeanor is most notable with a constant sense of comforting ease accompanied with his patient smile accompanied with a smooth low-pitched voice.

His wardrobe mostly consists of bright, cream and colder colors that blend well with his cool skin tone. His fashion choice is reliant on the hands of his younger relatives particularly his children, nieces or nephews, giving them full control on what he wears which can explain his modern and trendy outfits that suit him well. Although, he does have a sense of fashion but he’s been dressing himself up for a long time he prefers to let his children have their fun especially his youngest and niece. It’s one of their main ways to communicate and bond together as a family.

How does your character act on and off duty?
During his shifts, Ellis takes on a much professional approach to everything in a mature manner especially during a busy day. Mostly going straight to the point as his primary workflow; however, he possessed an unwavering patience for everyone including those that need more time the most. He is a very understanding individual possessing great common sense and passively keeps an open mind. Always looking out for everyone that is in need and putting 100% of his efforts into his work causing him to work over time.

Ellis has a rule of thumb when working and it’s to ensure that everyone feels included and acknowledged; he always approached everyone with an enthusiastic smile accompanied with a friendly wave. Caring for everyone including strangers that he never forgets their name and had always lent an open ear for their interests/problems oddly remembering most of it. Although, despite being a good listener he isn’t quite a good talker– he never really opened up for other people and seemed dismissive with his own emotions/feelings.
Passively prioritizing others before him.

Additionally, he can sometimes be seen in a ‘sassy’ mood to lessen the stress and tension by adding humor into the mix in his shifts to balance the day. And most of the time his humor can take the form of dad jokes, pop-culture references or dark jokes never in-between.

Off-shift, he is a goofy and chaotic dad prioritizing his children, nieces and nephews first, by actively participating in their childish antics as a stark contrast to the face he puts on-duty as a way for him to bond with his family; seemingly becoming more loud, with a burst of energy that is all over the place and a much out-going playful demeanor. Making him appear immature and unprofessional when he indulges himself with his children’s way of fun. He loves his family very much however there are times where he prefers to have alone time for himself; spending the majority on his own through the eyes of an artist– painting portraits and appealing sceneries. Ellis finds himself more relaxed and less talkative, visually enjoying observing his surroundings in peace.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Despite being a less sociable introvert, Ellis heavily prefers working with other people; acknowledging the importance of teamwork and how quick it can get things done. Ellis prefers speed and efficiency with more hands; it can also make sure that the situation can have a high success rate especially during complicated surgeries that requires mandatory assistance. As long as everyone contributes he’ll be happy, and teamwork is also a great learning opportunity to gain more knowledge or insight from experienced people– observing how they work, asking the necessary questions, etc or being the one sharing his own experiences and knowledge. And he is always willing to give 100% of his cooperation.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Ellis wants to move on and properly recover from his wife’s death although he believes it’ll only take years of time to heal in silence. He wants to live a fulfilling life being genuinely happy of his achievements and surrounded by his family without arising problems trying to make the best of it with the remaining time he has left.

Moreover, he wants to become more skilled in his job possessing the passion and determination to become better ensuring a higher possibility of survivability of his patients.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself

As a first impression, Ellis can come off as a mentally stable and mature individual with an extroverted presence with everything within his life seemingly intact. With his fun outgoing persona utilizing humor in the right moments while possessing the ability to outwit other people. His caring and unwavering patience gives him a fatherly presence with old man wisdom that can be mistaken as an act of pity or looking down upon others from poor execution on some occasions when Ellis is too socially exhausted. Moreover, he is reserved and unlikely to share anything pertaining to his personal emotions, making him seem mysterious from time to time especially when his lips are always in a neutral or soft smile it can be difficult to physically perceive how he actually feels.

Ellis is very introverted and believes everything he does is not enough to satisfy his own standards. Although, this perspective only applies to himself and himself only. He has low self-esteem and doubted his abilities multiple times. He constantly thinks of being able to do better and that he passively needs improving but never really acknowledges his own progress and development. Ellis knows he is self-aware but not quite fully, as he doesn’t often really talk about how he feels and constantly doubts if these emotions are ever valid or if he is just being melodramatic. So he only ever knew the surface level of his own behavior and personality.

He is always mentally drained whenever he tries to upkeep an outgoing persona for other people’s comforts however it makes him happy knowing he made someone’s day so the effort is rewarded with a smile.​

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread