❀═══════════
══════════════

"i'll never know if left is right
if nobody trusts me"

══════════════
═══════════❀

♡ appearance ♡

overall appearance

◦ suri is a rather gentle looking male, seemingly as if he would break at a single touch. he's got a 'soft boy' vibe to him, with dyed blue hair and blue contacts; his skin is quite pale. he wears a jacket that's too big for him and he has a childish look to his face. his frame is thin and almost too thin.
height

◦ 5'3"

weight

◦ 109 lb

tattoos

◦ he has a small, pink flower tattooed on his ankle.

markings

◦ n/a.

piercings

◦ one in his right earlobe, two in his left ear - he's got one in his lobe and one cartilage piercing.

❀═══════════
══════════════

"say that i'm nothing, but
i'm more than just a piece of debris"

══════════════
═══════════❀

♡ romantic♡

sexual orientation

◦ homosexual

romantic orientation

◦ biromantic

marital status

◦ taken.

❀═══════════
══════════════

"my ma didn't die for nothin',
i'm more than just a boy"

══════════════
═══════════❀

♡ relationships ♡

family

◦ mother - seolchu han: his closest friend and mother, seolchu led him through life and taught him how to behave around other people, as well as on his own. she died when he was fourteen, due to cancer.
◦ father - he's never known him. his father left at a young age, leaving no one but his mother to raise him.
◦ brother(s) - n/a.
◦ sister(s) - n/a.

spouse

◦ n/a.

friends
noah kattenby. - noah was suri's first friend when he moved to karakura at age sixteen. he helped keep suri out of trouble and was a big brother figure to him.
andrea milanesi. - andrea is one of suri's close friends, but they don't hang out as often as they used to.
more to be added.

❀═══════════
══════════════

"you're losing your flame
where'd the burn, your passion go?"

══════════════
═══════════❀

♡ history ♡

ju han, birth name suri ju han, was born on november 12 at 3:32 am. he grew up with his mother, and his mother alone - he didn't have many close friends, nor did he have any other family members. his mother taught him everything he knew that wasn't school-related. she taught him how to play the guitar, she taught him how to stargaze - she even tried helping him stop his habits. his mother did everything for suri.

when suri was at school, he broke. a lot. he was often sent to the office for doodling on a desk, or not paying attention in class in elementary. he often stared off into space, and kids made fun of him for it. he knew what he was doing wasn't the best thing, but he couldn't help it - and when he did seem to be able to help it, he broke down, simply from keeping himself in control. he wanted to be himself, and not someone the world wanted him to be - near impossible for a child at the mere age of seven to handle in the society we live in.

suri grew into a quiet boy, keeping mostly to himself - which, in turn, got him bullied at the school he had been going to. kids there were expected to speak up, become big - someone he definitely wasn't. at the age of twelve, suri couldn't find any point to himself - he felt broken, abandoned, with only one person and two reasons to live his life. his mother had always been there for him; and his reasons were the fact that he couldn't leave her, and he wanted to prove them wrong. he wanted to prove them wrong that he could be someone, that he could do something special - something that would surprise them, something that would shock them into oblivion.

when suri was thirteen, his mother was diagnosed with cancer. this ignited a furious burn inside of him - he felt that everything in his life had gone wrong. he was determined to change it. at the school's annual talent show, suri played his guitar and sang his own written song - 'stay a while'. it took him hours on days on weeks on end, and suri felt proud of himself. he had felt proud before, but he hadn't ever bothered to actually take into account just how good it felt to be appreciated. that talent show, that day - suri swore to himself that he wouldn't be left to himself to be alone in his sorrows.

when suri was fourteen, on june nineteenth, his mother died of cancer. his heart broke, and he was alone - he had no one. he was taken in by a neighborhood family, but he was neglected. he didn't even have his own room - he shared with three other children, all boys. these three teased him endlessly and couldn't be bothered to take a hint of what suri was going through. suri didn't mind, though - he was determined. he was going to get out of there, somehow.

he taught himself how to play his guitar on the street - he overcame his nerves, and was out from four in the morning to eleven at night, playing hours on end, in hopes of earning the money to get the hell out of where he was. he felt stuck, stuck in a white noise phase that he couldn't climb out of.

and the day came; suri had earned the money, hundreds of dollars, to get himself out of the place and state he was in - both were chaotic enough. he took a flight to japan two years after his mother died, tears in his eyes - he was leaving his home. maybe forever, maybe not.

suri landed in karakura, a sweet place for suri at first - he was oblivious to what happened in the alleyways. he met noah - who kept him down low, kept him safe, kept him pure - noah became suri's 'older brother' - one of his closest friends that he could be around.

to this day, suri lives in karakura. he saves his time at night, and takes photos of the night sky, tracing out constellations, and practicing guitar. he keeps everything his mother taught him dearly in his heart - something to never forget.

Users who are viewing this thread