"SUSHI NIGIRI" || DINER Application

"SUSHI NIGIRI" || Diner Application
By iShockMC

IGN

iShockMC

Discord
iShockDISC#5767

Describe your activity on the server

This might sound vague, but I'm planning on becoming more active on the server.

Previous applications
None, first-timer.

Previous warns/kicks/bans

I had 1 kick because I was acting up in class and complaining about a teacher. But not to minimize, that was about 2 - 3 years ago.

Shop wanted

UNOWNED SHOP #2

This seems like a nice place for a diner called "Sushi Nigiri"

Why do you want to own a shop?

Well, since there are not many diners or restaurants available. I've decided to apply to open another diner. Also, I look to enhance my roleplaying experience while at the same time, learning more and more about roleplaying. And owning a shop is in my best interest. The current shops that are on the maps are mostly closed and only open when the owner or someone who has access to the shop is online.

What do you plan to do with the shop?
My most important plan is to name my shop "Sushi Nigiri".
My second most important plan is selling mainly fish as food but also have other options as well. I would sell things like; cod, salmon, mushroom stew, steak, and maybe some more foods as well. What I plan to do with the interior of the diner is make it look nice and pleasing. Although I might not be good with exterior building, I rate myself 8.5/10 at interior furnishing. I plan to make a bar/diner-like kitchen. With tables on the main floor. Overall, I actually plan to make the place look nice. I also intend to add decorations, such as tiny trees (Like saplings or bushes), putting pictures, items as nicknacks on item frames on the walls, and banners. But obviously not too many or it'll be over-decorated. I also intend to make the diner out of mostly wood but also some modern blocks such as quartz, terracotta, and concrete blocks. Wood as in modern versions of wood (or as modern as I can get). There would be a couple of booths, a few tables, and a few bar seats. The customers have the option to sit where ever they would like to sit, (within reason obviously. Cannot sit in the manager's office or on a random stair that's being used as a part of a support beam or the wall. The tables, booths, and bars will be labeled with a number showing customers where it is okay to sit. And will help waiters and waitresses find the table they are serving again. Waiters and waitresses are required to write down orders and the table number they just took orders from in a notebook. 1 order per page. Page 1 should have, for example, table 1's full order (2 pages will be an exception if it's a large order). And the next clean page will be a new order (table 5's order), and continues this process.

The following list lists the prices of each planned menu item:
Drinks
- Water Bottle | ¥100
- Beast | ¥150
- Nitro | ¥150
- Red Cow | ¥150

Food
- Apple | ¥100
- Orange | ¥100
- Peach Treat | ¥75
- Marshmellow Treat | ¥75
- Steak/Pork/Chicken | ¥200
- Cod/Salmon/Other fish and seafood | ¥215

How will your shop be unique?
I plan to open my shop more often than others so people can have a chance to roleplay more often. Instead of just loitering around the school and the plaza just chit-chatting.

How many employees are you planning to have?
I plan to have about 3 employees excluding me.

x1 Manager - A position lower than me just to run the store while I am not online on the server.
x1 Chef - A position to cook the food and prepare it to its best.
x1 Waiter/Waitress - A position that is most important and interacts with customers most often, taking their orders and such. What's expected of them is to have a positive attitude and make customers want to come back to the diner.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it
No college degrees as of yet.

My Questions:
- So I found the shop that I wanted, it says it's owned by another person, yet this shop is listed as "UNOWNED SHOP #2" on the applications. Is the owner stated on the chests I see through the window the faction leader, or did someone beat me to the shop application and staff forgotten to change "UNOWNED SHOP #2" on the shops' list to that current shop?

- If this application gets accepted, would I get the property immediately? Or is there a price that I would have to pay?

My past experiences with roleplaying games and servers such as this one and other games and servers:
- Let me admit, it's hard to roleplay, because sometimes I can't tell whether or not if something (such as a fight) is being directed towards in real life me or my character. An example is if a fight or verbal fight is directed towards my character; I, myself get offended for some reason, which I shouldn't because it's directed towards my character and not me. I would like to practice on that, if at all possible, and owning a diner would do just that for me.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your activity on the server has decreased a lot (last online 2 months ago)
  • Your application feels fairly short and could use more details. The shop idea doesn't feel as unique as well.
  • You may re-apply whenever you feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread