mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Suu-Itobe shop application

Watermelon

Level 0

What is your Minecraft username?: Lovely_Ocean

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Bleu#9607

What is your time zone?: EST, though I can only reach a few players with this timezone, a few still remain unable to go to the store due to their timezone being different. There for I plan on finding people who are in opsite times zones in order to make the store available to all.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server at the moment is more or so building. I help people decorate their house, towers, or offices.
Though, I try to prioritize roleplay. I mostly roleplay with Saikys and often bring my character to the shrine. Sadly, there's not much I can say in this section. Though I know I am well active enough to handle a store as I have yeads before.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
For advertisement, a few years prior.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Of course. I understand this completely yet I am a very unlikely person to be inactive, since I have come back from my break, I have wanted to find something to do on the server that will be helpful. I already have a few things planned and am ready to put in the work to open at least once or twice a week myself, aswell as find out people who will be open to the idea of helping my store grow. I believe this store will be helpful for the community aswell.

How do you plan to keep your shop active?
My store will have three managers. I will aim to have some mostly in opposites time zones then I do, this way when they open they can open for people who I cannot normally reach. While I will be sleeping, they will be opening for those players. Making the shop available for more people then normal

Advert examples
/advert Suu~Itobea is now open! Come get your quick breakfast fix before schoolor work to reach your full potential during the rest of the day!
/advert Suu~Itobea is open, and guess what? We are offering you, our loyal customers, a new promo! Buy a coffee and a bacon egg sandwhich for 2500¥!
/advert Suu~Itobea is now open for the adults! Come to the less crowded shop to take time and look around to get your groceries home before your kids finishes school.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I have lost them due to the change of forum accounts.
I had a bunch of both accepted and denied ones, on this account I currently only have a denied one for the build team.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
I have been Adult for three years. (With counting shop owner roles and hospital roles.)

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:
I am applying for a convenience/retail store.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
Before taking a break, I had been shopowner for two years. Now that I am back, a lot of exciting changes have been made to shops, new systems, new rules and more! It seems so much better then when I was one, that it peeked my intrest again.
I want to relearn this role. When I opened store it was always a pretty nice time. We had fun, making lore about the store, partnering with people, more funny roleplaying opportunities and new friends. Sometimes (before tax) we could provide quick items to desparete players who haven't been able to be online when a store opens and more. It was really a fun role. Being back to experience it again would mean I have to relearn everything and it sounds like a fun challenge. It means I have more roleplay opportunities and a chance to help with making the server better if it ever comes to it. Since I've been back, I've found myself missing my schedule of going over to my store, opening and then checking the stocks or going back to my daily activities. Since I am not a very social person, it gave me the opportunity to meet new people. Owning a store would also help me prepare for the possibility of starting my own buisness.
I also plan to make my store very adventagous for players. It will have prices available for all, since I came back I had no money. I had only allowence, no items I could trade in auction, nothing. Even with months of playing, the only items I could afford multiple of was the 11/7 items. That is quite sad. There for, my shop will help players be able to afford more cool roleplay items for their enjoyment. I truly want to offer them a better experience.

Not only that, but this role would benefit my character immensely, as she is a buisness woman and I often send her on ‘buisness trips’ for her company. Having this store would give her back a piece of identity after so much pain and events that caused her to close the store in town.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
It is going to be a retail/convenience store. As I have owned one before, I already have my ideas in mind.
The store will offer the following:
  • Interesting new options for roleplaying
  • New Promos every 2 weeks
  • New roleplaying location

It's prices will definitely make it unique, but also it's style. Suu~Itobea has been dubbed a store with a ‘slice of life’ vibe. It shall be one once again. The shops appearances will definitely be modern as it will stand out from the other stores. With a more simplistic look and a layout to remind players of their own lives, the store will resemble it’s theme, a retailer/convenience you can count on.

The store will have its own Onrain page to promote its items, use models for ads and give special Onrain specific promos.

This store will be well cared for with creativity and it will birth new ideas other shop owners may use if they wish.

ONRAIN:
The store will have an Onrain page. As said above.
The page will promote certain things such as,

• Coupons.
  • Celebz magazine.
  • Store ads.
  • News on news items in store.
  • News on current promos.
(EX: “CURRENTLY ACTIVE! GET A MILK TEA DRINK AND BREAKFAST SANDWHICH FOR 5000k! Available until 30th December”)
What are the coupons? How are they going to work?

Being subscribed to the Onrain page means they will get to see in their feeds when there are special coupons
EX: Get a free egg at the purchase of two!

What is Celebz magazine?
Celebz magazine is going to be a magazine promoting citizens of Karakura considered to be celebrities

Why ads?
Ads will promote when the store is open and products sold at them. Models will be hired from Discord tailoring servers promoting them.
EX: A woman posing with a milk tea, drinking it in a flower garden.

New items?
Every Time there will be a new item, it will be promoted on the Onrain page. It may be in the form of a gif or picture.

Promotions?
The promos are the example given above, they won't be permanent promos and may be changed bi-weekly or monthly.

(EX: “GET A MILK TEA DRINK AND BREAKFAST SANDWICH FOR 5000k! Available until 30th December”)

(ALL OF THESE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OVER TIME IN ORDER TO BE IMPROVED.)

What will your store look like?:
My store will have the look of a “gas station”. It will have the logo along with large windows.

At it's front will be a vending machine, an ice cooler thing and bike racks. More may eventually be added or changed.

What will you sell in your shop?:

• Custom items:
  • Milk tea (3k)
  • Watermelon soda (1.5k)
  • Lemonade (1.5k)
  • Green tea (cold) (1.5k)
  • Coconut milk (3k)
  • Corndog (5k)
  • Rolled cake (5k)
  • Celebration cake (15k)

ALL THESE CUSTOMS HAVE BEEN REQUESTED AND ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MADE.

-Fruits
    -Veggies
    -Drinks
    -Plushies
    And more will be added to the list once given a proper list to decide from.
    (DEFINITIVE PRICES WILL BE SET ONCE THE FULL LIST OF THE ITEMS IS MADE.)
    (THE DEFINITIVE LIST WILL BE MADE ONCE THIS SHOP IS ACCEPTED.)

How many employees do you plan to have?:
    I plan to have up to 20.

Managers (0/3) — Managers will be tasked with:
    • Opening the store when the shop owner is unavailable.
    • Filling in for employees when someone else is trying to open without as many employees as needed.
    • Handling money fairly and honestly.
    • Making sure the taxes are well done.
    • Making sure to collect and give the shop owner owes and run down about the opening.

• Cashiers (0/15) — They will be tasked with:

• Gathering items for the shopper.​
    • Giving accurate totals.​
    • Giving quick service.​
    • Aplying coupons/promos.​
    • Handling money honestly and fairly.​
    • Following the rule books.​

• Runners (0/2) — They will be tasked with:

• Running around town, yelling that the store is open for customers.​
    • Promoting current promotions (EX: “SUU-ITOBEA IS NOW OPEN! COME GET OUR COMBO OF MILK TEA AND A BREAKFAST SANDWICH FOR 5000¥!”)​
    • Use the banners to show where the store is.​
    • Following the rule books.​

• UNIFORM:

Modest clothing, work pants, t-shirt. Employees can dress themselves.

EMPLOYEE ACTIONS:

Cashiers:

/me (hex code) bowed their head to the customer. “Welcome to Suu~Itobea! What can I get for you today?” (Hex code) They gave you a smile.

/it (hex code) The worker bowed their head again as you left, guiding their attention to the next person.

Runners:

/mel &f”SUU~ITOBEA IS NOW OPEN! COME ENJOY A WARM COFFEE WITH A NUTELLA TOAST FOR 2500¥!” (Hex code) The worker kept on its way as it held a flag with the logo of the store, running to yell the good news of the shop opening.

EXTRA: More picture soon

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Accepted!

Thank you for applying for shopkeeper! I am excited to announce you have been accepted! Your ideas are great and I'd love to see how you execute them.
DM me on discord to sort out your roles! (sak#8404)

Users who are viewing this thread