Suu_Itobea’s Nurse Application

Lovely_Ocean

Level 64

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:
What is your Minecraft Username?:

Suu_Itobea

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:

I have one previous ban, and it was for advertisement.

What country are you from?:
Canada.

Do you have Discord?:
Yes.

How long have you played the server for?:

Overall, I’ve played the server for two years. two year. If we are talking ‘’ar check’’ wise, the account I'm going to play on has basically none, I had no reason to really play it. But my main account has 48 days accumulated.

List your current and past applications:
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/lovely’s-jin-application-repost.17665/
-
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/スウィートベア-suu-ītobea.17591/
-
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/application-by-bleulittlemuffin.4165/
-
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-assistant-retry-after-7days.4269/
-
Denied

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/head-nurse-application.4531/

-

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’m not a pro at medical and I wish to become more fluent at it then I currently am. I want to participate in the hospitalRP, as I couldn’t the first time and somewhat regret not applying. I am someone who doesn't trust in themselves very much so, I’m giving myself goals on the server, finding what would cause of stress so I can do it and then be more used to know how to control it. It may sound like a stupid way to do it, but for myself it is the most affective. I also enjoy just being there for people, on my main I often medical rp for other people when they are in need, Which is cool to me but i wish i had a more official way to do it, hence why I am making this application.

What do you know about medical practice?:
From what I know about medical practice is that it is used to save people’s lives and heal their injuries. These times of medical practises are often full of stress and hury. Yet most of the time have as result to save lives. I know that you have to be aware of a lot of things and keep track, a wrong treatment could be very dangerous for the person’s health. A wrong diagnosis or a mistake could have unforgiving effects. Medical practice is however over all amazing. It is an amazing science that we have yet to discover more about.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Dangerous substances in a building: brown.

In case of a fire it would be red.

The colour black would stand for a weird package that could contain a bomb or a treat to the place.

The colour grey would stand for the discovery of an external toxic leak.

The colour yellow would be for a missing person.

The colour green would be for an emergency evacuation.

The colour orange would be for a disaster happening.

The colour white would be used for someone who is quite violent.

The colour blue would be for someone who went into cardiac arrest.

And finally,

The colour pink would be for children who went into cardiac arrest…

These colours are used in hospital under the format of codes. Example:
Code white, code black, code red… etc.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I completely acknowledge that and understand why this would happen.

Are you aware that each position has a minimum age limit?
(N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

I am aware, although there is no reason to worry about it has my character would be quite old.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?
During the job my character would be professional, calm and just himself. Outside of work, he would be caring and careful. Would come to the help of anyone who needs it. Though would not take risks that could threaten his or anyone else’s lives.

What do they look like?
The person would look… oddly young and old at the same time. The kind of grandpa you would find… hot… You could notice back in the days, he would’ve been a charmer and lucky for him, time would’ve given him a good look as he become older. The man was 5’11 and seemed to be around his 60.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

No they do not, although due to old age he could quite easily break a bone.

What makes your character unique?

Arinaga would be the most gentle human being. He would not enjoy being mad at someone, as it is a waste of time for him and the other person. He enjoys having fun around people and dancing to the songs of his time, although he currently has no dance partner. Arinaga would help his granddaughter, Itsumi Yasoki Saiky with wedding ceremonies participating as the priest and other events.

Arinaga was born in a small poor village of japan, the 5th of January 1936.
‘’The beginning.’’
At the age of five, Arinaga would work with Mr. Saiky in the rice fields of their small village, has a child he played with the other ones, throwing water and angering the other adults.
A few other days, he would accompany his mother, Mrs. Saiky, at her work. Which was at their hospital. The child played with the other ones who were sad from being in the hospital. He had a ‘job’ and was called an employee around the place, which made him happy. His job was to cheer the children up and make them forget they are sick. Which helped them a lot through their stay and made them see the hospital was not such a bad place.
In his teen years he was the one to party and go out with girls but also focusing on his studies. His goal from when he was five had not changed. He wanted to be in the medical field and one day, he would achieve that goal. From what people have said, he would've been a hard working young man, yet a gentlemen. Knowing how to treat people right.
He studied as hard has he could and did not get perfect grades, and pushed through.
By 1961 he earned his degree.
‘’A start.’’
His life was getting together, he had a house, enough money to go by, but something was always missing. He had the career he always wanted. Worked in a hospital and help people, tried to make them happy for their while there.
‘’Love.’’
Arinaga was a gentlemen, taking women out on dates, but not seeing anything going further. Love, was missing in his life. Until one day he met whom we would call today, late Mrs. Eikotoku. She wasn’t the perfect partner for him, they would fight and get back along. They’d take brakes and get back together. Yet one day by merical, Mrs. Eikotoku fell pregnant from Arinaga. They’d learn through the pregnancy that Mrs. Eikotoku had to stay in the hospital. As their hospital was not the best… Arinage and Mrs. Eikotoku had decided to move for the better of them. They arrived in another town in which Mrs. Eikotoku would last feel the sun's warmth on her face as she brings a new life to earth. The child was weak and sick, yet by all this change, Arinaga had the chance to get a new job. While he was staying at the hospital watching over his son, he’d occasionally play with the other children, making them happier. The hospital staff having noticed, proposed him a job has a nurse in the child’s section. Which he gladly accepted, this would give him a chance to watch over his son and help around the hospital has much as he could.
‘’Years.’’
As the years went by, Arinaga was lucky to be a loved member of the hospital. Staying there for years, his son now out of trouble, he could fully focus on the other patients. They all loved him, from the small birthday parties he’d organise to the stories he’d read to them before they’d sleep. Years went by, his son left the house and Arinaga was getting old. He taught others to do like him at work, he was not needed anymore. Grandpa could go. And so he did.
‘’The big move.’’
Arinaga was never much of a traveler, though he could feel some things were waiting for him elsewhere. Taking the train, taxi’s, biking, exploring japan, for the perfect settlement before his end. Arinaga would come and go. Not staying too long in one place till one day, he receives a surprising call. One of his grandchildren were asking him to come join them in a town called ‘Karakura’. As he had not settled down yet, he decided this may be a great time to re-meet them and find his finale home, before death comes.
‘’Let’s start over.’’
It had now been a year Arinaga had arrived to Karakura, and staying bored at home was the last thing he wanted to do anymore, the town had not much activity going on, shops were barely opened, the crime rate was most likely high and the news channel was not very active… The only thing he had was a possibility to listen to the radio. Which was boring… And so, his resume in hands, he knew the town was getting a new hospital and decided that he had nothing to lose and much to gain, by applying for being apart of their staff team. Arinaga did not hesitate, as he made a paper plane out of his resume, sending it behind the barrier of which was blocking the barrier doors, in hope to CEO of which, would find.
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Arinaga Saiky

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Saiky

Given Name(s):
‘Grandpa’

Preferred Name:
‘Grandpa’

Religious Denomination:
Shintoisme

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japenese

Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
This character would have a year of residency.

Working Experience:
Arinaga started his career has a nurse in 1936, when he went to the hospital with his mother and cheered the sick children up. When he was 10, he would help his mother in checkups. But for his young age, this is were his nurse career would’ve stopped to later on be more professional.

At the age of 25, Arinage graduates and earns his Nurse degree with a Major in Nursing and minor in Psychology. He would then be hired by a small hospital in a village Mr. Saiky use to work. He worked there for years before deciding to move to somewhere else for the better of his child and wife. The son was born, he’d be unable to leave the hospital, the ghost of his wife roaming the halls, as he watched over his son in his hospital crib, he’d be offered a job which he accepted.

Years later, Arinaga Saiky moved away to many places and finally decided to settle down in ‘Karakura’. Where he took a break for a year before deciding to apply at their hospital. Deeply missing to work and help people.

Academic Degree:
Nurse degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Nursing

Minor(s):
Psychology

Native Languages:
Japenese

Other Languages:
Jin, Chinese, Korean

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

Firstly, thank you for applying. Your application was structured very nicely and your answers were filled with detail. I liked the fact you added pictures to your application - this made it look a lot nicer. You did get a couple of the colour codes wrong, however this is only minor and we can go over them at a later date. Please DM me on discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread