I've only been Ip-ban.

What Country are you from?:
United States of America, EST.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Bre ✿#2453

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am active on the server from 1 pm - 11 pm.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
Three years.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Spanish Language (Accepted)
Greek Language (Accepted)
Spanish Teacher Application (Denied)
Art Teacher Application (Accepted)
Art Teacher Application (Accepted)
Shop Application (Denied)
SweetBre's Ban appeal (Accepted)
Nurse Application (Accepted)
Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
High School Student - 18

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a professor is to help college students graduate and become adults. To become one of the many adults in this city and get a good-paying job, or even become a teacher. I want to see them walk off the stage with their degrees in hand along with their cap and gown on.
Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I do, I've been an art teacher twice in a row and even a nurse for a short period of time.
What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are important to log for your classes along with screenshots of what happened and how many students were in the classroom. Without logging, you can't get paid for your time and most likely will get fired if you have not reached the quota.
As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. No electronic devices out during my class at any point of time unless it's an emergency.
2. Do not speak while the professor is speaking or a fellow classmate.
3. No cursing in my classroom, We are at school not at home.
4. Please be on time, After five minutes the doors will be closed and you are not welcomed in.
5. No eating or drinking in my class.
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I've had good rp experience for being an Art teacher twice in a row along with being a nurse for a while. Knowing the different positions of going through things a lot of rp for the nurse needed to be more detailed than for the teacher.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
A College Professor is required to meet a quota of fifteen classes each month to get a paycheck of ¥450,000. Before the end of the month, College professors can do another ten classes to get a paycheck of ¥500,000. Failure to reach fifteen classes a month you cannot receive your paycheck and possibly be given further punishment.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Ren Takayama standing at 5'9, weighing around 180 pounds. She would have a feminine build along with blue eyes and brown hair. Ren is different from others cause he wants to see the students succeed in what they want to learn more. She won't push her students unless she needed to. She tends to be strict with her students because she knows what's best for them. She doesn't raise her voice unless it's needed. She's a sweet person till she gets pushed too much. If you need help with some things she will be willing to do so. She doesn't mind helping people as long as they don't use him every two seconds. Her plans for the future are to get her students out of college and to the real world to experience more of what this world has to offer.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Respectably approach the group in a manner telling them about their behavior and how it isn't good for a school setting. If they continue giving them a verbal warning, I will start issuing out detentions and reporting the incident.
A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do? I would give a walk-up to the kid talking to them reasonably telling them if they didn't stop talking while I was teaching and ruining the lesson for the rest of the class they will be kicked out of class and issued a detention slip. If my reasoning didn't work I issue them a detention slip like I said and kick him out of class. Reporting the incident to a higher up.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would pick up the chalk and begin writing the lesson on the board. "Good morning class. I hope you all ate well this morning." Placing the chalk down in its original place and would walk back to my desk.
/me After letting the last person inside the classroom, would start walking back to my desk picking up a piece of paper, and begin calling names.
/me Holding a packet for the class started placing them on each of their desks making sure each student got the correct one. "These are your packets for this class period, if you need help please raise your hand and I will come help."

/me Sitting at her desk she would begin grading the papers from last class mumbling and adding comments on it for them to check back on.
/me After handing out the graded work. "Students, I am glad you all are getting used to this topic but soon we will need to change around and move to the test. But I promise the next topic would be better.

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
Ren Takayama was born July 28, 1983, at Kurashiki Central Hospital, Japan. During her childhood, her mother was a nurse while her father was absent from his life. During her childhood, her mother wasn't always home so she would be dropped off at her grandmother's house while her mother went to go work, she and her grandmother would play board games along with the old surgical games her grandmother kept in a closet. Other times her grandmother would put on nurse documentaries while she went off to do other things.

When she started middle school he would excel in her classes using big words and being done with all the presentations while the other kids struggled to keep up with her. Which made her a target for bullying, she tend to get beat up along any paper already done was ripped to shreds along with her backpack. Ren had to get more backpacks over the years due to how bad it was getting. Her mother knew what was happening pulled her out of school and transferred her into a high-paying private school. Due to it being from year 6 through year 12 she lived her high school years in the same uniform colors. In her high school years, she found a couple of friends just like her excelling in all their classes due to that they tend to have a bunch of free time so they would go to the library to hang out she would read the books on diseases and doctors.

She was the first to graduate earlier than all her friends, jumping into an internship at the hospital her mother worked at. Doing paperwork and running errands for the nurses and even the doctors sometimes. She learned a lot more there than anywhere else. Applying for colleges while still working at the hospital she went to a nursing school for her Bachelor's Degree and after finishing she went to go to regular college for her teaching degree. Setting out for jobs she looked at a job opportunity at Karakura College looking for teachers.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Ren Takayama
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Ren
Preferred Name: Miss Takayama

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location: Karukura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2
Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation: 2012
Major(s): Health Psychology and Financial Management.
Minors: Business administration and physiology.

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Spanish and Greek.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No I don't.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Nursing.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread