sukia#0006
Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
No I have not been banned.
What is your timezone?:
GMT
Describe your activity on the server:
I am honestly very active on the server. I am on usually every week
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand That I could be demoted due to inactivity.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Private-Tutor
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A private tutor is is a trained individual meant to help students in contents they do not understand or a subject(s) they do not understand. They work with students one on one on a basis or some times in a group if several need assistance in the same subject, Private-tutors also have the change to connect with students and build a relationship with them so the student would feel comfortable enough with the tutor to tell them what is going on in class or when requesting assistance. They are usually self-employed or hired by a business or parents.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been playing SRP for a good 2 years now , and not only SRP but other servers along as Slice of life and others. I not only role-play on minecraft but in group chats , servers , and other apps too! Ever since I started roleplaying I have gained more knowledge of roleplay. I put effort into the roleplays that involve me and I have discussed enough to know what it is , therefore I would say I am a experienced in roleplay in my honest opinion.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

French Language Application | SchoolRP || Accepted
Korean Language Application | SchoolRP || Accepted
[RE-APPLIED] College application. | SchoolRP || Denied
Yumeko ||College Application | SchoolRP || Denied
[RE-APPLIED] College application. | SchoolRP || Accepted

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Toko would approach the student and nudge them aside from the other students, afterwards Toko would politely ask them to stop and ask for the reasoning of the situation , usually a staff member would send them to detention for this type of situation but , it would mean more to give a slight lecture about how they speak and explaining how their actions would be taken seriously along with their words. If it doesn't work Toko would send the student to detention , and then get another school employee or the VP involved if it gets worse.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Toko would rush over in a matter of them to get infront of them both , to break the fight up. Afterwards , she would request another school employee to help. Next she would send them to detention under supervision. Before they are free to leave she would give them a small lecture.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Toko would approach the employee and get their attention. She would first attempt to talk them down from wherever they were to get closer to them , secondly she would pull them aside , asking what they were doing. If the answer was valid would then tell them to be careful , and it would be more appropriate if a Higher-up was there to help with the issue , if the answer was not valid , and their side of the story did not make sense , then she would report them to the Principal or Vice-Principal or anyone who was available at the time.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
At the break room , Toko would be checking how the employees are doing and asking how their day has been or just talking to some employees . If not that she would be having a snack while being engrossed in a book.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Would lead the student to a empty table , and then proceed to pull out a chair for the student to sit on. Before sitting down she would grab the supplies needed to tutor the student and place them down , as a smile would quickly appear on her face , then she would sit down , look at the student and stay "Alright , so let's get started with what you don't understand , alright?

/me Would pick a pen up and start to underline the things the student does not understand, a minute before saying " Alright , let's start with these questions , okay?" She would point to a question that wouldn't be answered , she would glance at the student before coming engrossed into the paper.

/me Would let out a long sigh of relief, then she would return to the student as she smile , and then say " If that is all I assume we are done, feel free to drop by if you need assistance!" She would start to move her chair backwards so she could get back up and put the supplies back , then she'd push her chair back in then put the chair where it originally belonged . Before leaving she would say " Have a magnificent day!" as she waved.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Tohoko Yakaso. Nishimura.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 27 years old.
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree:
Associate of applied arts
Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Education
Minors: Psychology

Backstory

In north Korea a female named Tohoro or perhaps Toko was born on January 7th, 1994 to the parents of Lizina Nishimura and Jamie Nishimura. Her parents loved greatly, but soon after my sister was born , Shi Nishimura. After my sister was born life was better , more fun , of course our parents still loved us equally. She lived in a perhaps rich area so her parents could provide everything. Again not long after our other sister was born , Cassie. She was a very hyper child , a bit spoiled but not a lot. Tohoko grew up. When her family were away she'd be doing the chores , if not that then wandering around the city buying magnificent gifts. Tohoko was a average girl , she had a regular school education. As time went on life got harder and harder for her family. As life got harder Tohoko decided to start writing and selling artworks she had made , it didn't make much but she was trying to provide for her family. Throughout the days she made more and more making enough to move to Japan. Tohoko loved her live and family , but something traumatizing happened , as she was packing her bags , she heard a loud gunshot, tohoko and the rest of the family rushed down as quick as they could only to see her uncle dead. Tohoko balled her eyes out in despair laying her head on the uncle's body. After a few years when she turned 12 her family decided to move to Japan. As much as Tohoko wanted to stay she had no options. Her and the family moved to Japan on the plane , but something else happened , something unexpected. The plane had crashed in Japan leaving her parents dead , and her and the siblings surviving . Tohoko wanted the the best for her sisters , so she continued writing and selling her artworks , soon enough she made enough for a small home on the streets. Tohoko and Shi started studying extra hard to make a living. Tohoko decided to make a living my going to Karakura. She made many friends and was a smart student. As time went on she graduated. Got a job , she was able to provide for her siblings , saving enough to get a house. She saw there was a open slot for tutors so she decided to take the opportunity .

Motivation for Joining KHS:

The reason I want to become a Tutor for KHS is not just because its a amazing job but because I love helping the students , and I want to help students become engaged in their work and learning and to be proud of their abilities , while helping them grow more! Going to Karakura High was one of the best choices in my life and my happiest times happened there., the employees there are brilliant , I've always looked up to them no matter what they were because they were so kind and mature. So I think this would be a exhilarating chance to help the students in need.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I have worked as a Tutor in Korea.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have worked as a tutor before in Korea so I have some experience. I am a kind hard-working human who is willing to help and suit students needs, and I'll try to bond with them , so if they ever need help they can come without thinking twice! I really enjoyed being a tutor and I will take all responsibilities for students in need!
Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Decent application, though unfortunately all positions for this role are currently taken. You may re-apply in the future when positions open up. [CLICK HERE]
- Side note, this role is now just known as 'Tutor'.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread