Accepted TA application.

lola✮

Level 7

[OOC section]

In Game Name: shxgrbaby

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

I am applying for Teaching Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?:
daily- usually ranging from 1-4+ hours and then i will take a couple hours break. I will then normally come on for another few hours.Generally i come on in the evening from 6pm-9 or 10pm bst.

Do you have discord?
Yes i do, my tag is eeeeeeeh uwu#2647, i am active for the majority of the day on discord although due to time zones things may be a bit difficult.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, it can be a bit quiet but works perfectly fine so i will be able to join any voice calls, channels and such.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
nope and i hope to keep it so, however i have gotten a few afk kicks, and kicks to get roles fixed.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Although by the time this is reviewed i will have school, i can ensure that i will be on frequently- most likely throughout the night. Although i may not be on daily i should be able to log in the majority of the time and will make an effort to do so.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I do- and i will try to take full responsibility over my actions- from past experience that i am not proud of, now that i know what to do and what not to, i will try to avoid such situations again.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role of a teaching assistant is to assist any teachers in class and help them with whatever they need- whether it is quieting down any students that are out of line

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
not exactly- i have never been a teaching assistant however one of my alts was a police cadet so i guess you could say i have a bit of experience of AdultRP.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have had a little experience with AdultRP and CopRP as well as college/studentRP if that's a thing? I have been roleplaying on srp since february/march- so not too long but i have gotten the gist of things. However with roleplay in general i have been doing it for a few years on servers like ‘Omega Realm’ , ‘ForeverPlay’ and so on.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
For the most part yes, there are still some places that im not too clear of- but i do understand that the job of a teaching assistant is the help and assist the teacher in the class with anything- whether it is explaining the work to a student, sorting out misbehaving students and such or handing out work. They should help to make the class a good environment for learning- thus meaning it is calm, quiet and safe- they should work hard to make this happen even if it means staying after the lesson or dealing with difficult situations and/or students.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would stay calm and try to remain professional- i would be sensible since i am the older person but i also won’t hesitate in reminding them that they are meant to respect me and any other staff by simply saying ‘is that any way to talk to your elder?’ or along those lines- if they continued i would tell them to watch their profanity and re- think their choices and what they have said, if they remained to stay persistent and continue i would give them a detention (? if possible).

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would first speak to the Principle first and politely ask them if they are sure and if it is a safe and/or good idea, i would also then ask them if i am qualified for it due to my job-if not i would suggest getting someone who is so that the said job can be done correctly without any problems- if this job was eventually unavoidable then i would agree to doing it in a way that will not harm me, any students, fellow staff or just anyone else in general while still trying to do it efficiently.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would approach them calmly and in a friendly manner in hopes of keeping them from doing anything- i would politely tell them to calm down and stop since they are a grown adult and a role model for students and it could disturb some people, if i was with someone while this was happening i would get one of us to go and get back-up as well as one of us staying and giving emotional and moral support. Once help has arrived i would let the professionals in that area such as a nurse deal with them.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: S. ‘Sui’ De. Hanasaki

Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My main motivation upon joining KHS is that I wanted to increase my roleplay experiences. I wanted to broaden my experiences in doing WorkRP that would benefit my roleplay knowledge about being an authority. I wanted to try to be involved with the community to where I can get connections with the students and the teachers as well as helping KHS employees with any issues regarding school regulations. Working as a teacher assistant can also help me prepare for teachingRP to which I plan on taking up sooner. I wanted to see and learn from other existing teachers about their work, and the way they roleplay when teaching as these two aspects are different.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 26

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I personally think that I am not capable of competing with the other applicants as all of us would have unique skills and knowledge that would benefit KHS. However, I can offer my flexibility in time and my hunger for more knowledge to be better at what I can do. I want to learn from other experienced roleplayers who have been doing great on workRP so I can practice my way up to be qualified for a more focused job setting.

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Your application is up to par with what I look for in applications!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord whenever possible.

Users who are viewing this thread