Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.com

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TacosForZenpai - KPD Application

Discussion in 'Reviewed Applications' started by TacosForZenpai, Nov 15, 2020.

1. TacosForZenpai

TacosForZenpai United Kingdom Level 4

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

IGN (In-Game Name):
    TacosForZenpai

Previous bans:
    I have had one previous ban which was for cosmetic abuse when I first returned to SRP and was not really familiar with the rules, I have learnt from my mistake and these actions will not repeat.

Describe your activity on the server:
    I would say my activity on the server is a solid 8/10. I am usually on for at least 3-4 hours on an average day, however these times my differ if I am busy with something such as school work.

Which timezone are you in?
    Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Do you have Discord?
    Electrix#0984

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
    Yes I do and to my knowledge it is in good working order.

List your current and past applications:
    https://schoolrp.net/threads/3-day-ban-appeal.25170/ ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.26433/ ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.26435/ ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hausa-language-application.31716/ DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application.31722/ DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/tacosforzenpai-albanian-application.32308/ ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is not only do I want to experience a new genre of roleplay, but to create many new friendships within the force. I have had a few friends who are or was in the KPD that have informed me of it being a very fun and enjoyable experience. I have applied for the KPD previously, unfortunately it was denied but I still have the strong interest into becoming an officer within the force. Ever since I first begun SRP, I always found Police Officers work intriguing and had the desire to become one, and now I have played on the server for a while now, I believe I have experience to become one. I believe this opportunity in becoming apart of the KPD will open up a whole new aspect of roleplay for me to enjoy.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
    I have done some research on Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct and I believe I have a good understanding on both.

What are the Police ranks?
    POLICE COMMISSIONER
    V
    POLICE CAPTAIN
    V
    HEAD LIEUTENANT
    V
    POLICE LIEUTENANT
    V
    DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT
    V
    DETECTIVE CHIEF-INSPECTOR
    V
    DETECTIVE SERGEANT
    V
    DETECTIVE CONSTABLE
    V
    POLICE SERGEANT
    V
    POLICE CORPORAL
    V
    PATROL OFFICER
    V
    POLICE CADET

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
    Police work is set in place to ensure the public is safe and is not breaking the law. They patrol the streets, making sure no crimes are committed. They tackle many crimes which can include from muggings and underage drinking to more serious crimes such as murder and major assaults. For protection, they are equipped with a variety of items such as Taser x26, Batons and for high ranking officers, Glock 17. I know when first starting out in the KPD, you are brought in as a cadet where you are challenged in many different scenarios and tests you to the best of your abilities. As of right now, I would say I have decent knowledge of police work, I know I have much to learn and I am very dedicated into learning that as a cadet in the KPD.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
    The KPD is essential as they are to maintain order and provide protection to the citizens of Karakura. Police Officers act accordingly to perform arrests to anyone who are committing criminal acts and are threatening the safety of citizens. They put their lives on the line to assure the safety of everyone and put in the effort and motivation to exterminate criminal organisations and gangs that thrive within the city.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
    Yes I understand.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
    Yes, I acknowledge this and will ensure I put 100% into my role as a Police Officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
    I acknowledge that you must attend training while online, if you fail to do so, you will be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
    Yes, I shall not take IC matters into OOC.

[​IMG]

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
    Kenji Takahashi would appear to be a Japanese male standing at the height of 6'2. His silky smooth hair would be coloured brown and he would be wearing grey contacts in both his eyes. He would be an active male, shown through his athletic body, fitting his deep and loud voice he would carry. The scent of expensive cologne would emit from him.

What he's like on and off the job?
    On the job, you would clearly see him as a very hard working and dedicated man to his work. He is fun to be around, he can crack a joke every now and then to his colleagues but when a call is made or is ordered to go on patrol, he has full determination to get the job done and protect the citizens of Karakura. Off the job, Kenji enjoys to catch up with friends, have a few drinks at the bar and an all round enjoyable person to be around. If there was one word to describe him off the job, it would be goofy.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
    Kenji treats his co-workers with the utmost respect. He goes to work everyday knowing his own and his colleagues lives are at risk, and he trusts them to protect them as he would do to them. His plans for the future is to become a proud officer of the KPD and to protect and serve the city, maintaining safety to both his co-workers and citizens.

BACKSTORY
    Born in Tokyo, Kenji lived in the slums of the city where crime rates were high and conditions were poor. His family tried desperately to escape the low life, however they could not manage to get a well paid job to be able to afford even a tiny apartment for them to live in.

Kenji was a smart boy, he avoided trouble the best he could and never participated in any criminal activities. On a day to day basis, there would be drug deals, fights and gang activity thriving within the slums, but Kenji blocked them out, he despised it. He wanted to take action against these criminal acts and had a growing desire to become apart of the law enforcement.

Luckily for Kenji, his uncle was a teacher in The University of Tokyo and once he had reached the age of 18, Kenji enrolled into the University to conduct his passion on Law Enforcement. He took Criminology and Law Studies as his majors until he received his Masters Degree. With these major topics studied, he could go on to achieve his dreams into becoming a police officer.

For a couple of years, he worked in the National Police Agency, fighting crimes in his home city, Tokyo. He had been informed by a friend who lived over in a city called Karakura that crime rates there were rising rapidly and the Karakura Police Department were looking for people to enlist as cadets into the force. Kenji took this opportunity to travel to Karakura in hopes of becoming a police officer in the KPD, to do what he always wanted to do as a child, protect and serve.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kenji Takahashi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Kenji or Ken or Taka

Preferred Name: Kenji

IC Phone number: 780-921-544

Religious Denomination: Buddhism

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:
    National Police Agency

Academic Degree:
    Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
    Criminology & Law Studies

Minor(s):
    Psychology & Criminal Justice

Native Languages:
    Japanese

Other Languages:
    Korean & Albanian​

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  2. Loooper

Loooper Ireland Level 141 Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    Loooper
    Denied

We’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated​

• Like Like x 1