jomeey
Rich+
Ign: MR_FagLord

Previous bans: i was not banned before but i had multiple warnings
Activity: i am very active after school i play on srp for 6 hours or longer
Discord? Yes i do my username is NickDeJome#8774

Do you have a mic? yes i have ther Razor Nari thx

Current and past applications: this is the first time i have never done this

Motivation: i really like the media and im intrested whats happening in the world i watch the news all the time i want to be the one that give's information to people of what's happening out there in the world and i think that everyone in the world deserves to know whats happening
Knowledge of journalist work? journalist are bassicly story tellers they give the news to people in their country and they try to do it in a formal way but either its fake news or real it depends on the situation if something really bad happends they do not tell exactly what happends but in a formal way and that younger humans can watch it.
Why are reporters important? they are important because they give out the news of what's happening if there where no reporters no one would know what's happening an example: There is a killer in the town and if there was no news no one would know and everyone would go out on the Streets where the killer could be and if there are news reportes they would know and people would be more carefull.

Full name:Taichi
Title: Mr
Given and Preferred: Mr Hirayama

Religion: None
Marital Status: Single.
Nationality: American
Years of training: 0 years
Working experiences: None
Year of graduation? not
Languages: English

Notes: this is the first time i did this i hope i get accepted and thanks for reading!

Jomee

Level 2
jomeey
jomeey
Rich+

Motivation: i really like the media and im intrested whats happening in the world i watch the news all the time i want to be the one that give's information to people of what's happening out there in the world and i think that everyone in the world deserves to know whats happening
Knowledge of journalist work? journalist are bassicly story tellers they give the news to people in their country and they try to do it in a formal way but either its fake news or real it depends on the situation if something really bad happends they do not tell exactly what happends but in a formal way and that younger humans can watch it.
Why are reporters important?
they are important because they give out the news of what's happening if there where no reporters no one would know what's happening an example: There is a killer in the town and if there was no news no one would know and everyone would go out on the Streets where the killer could be and if there are news reportes they would know and people would be more carefull.

Year of graduation? not

Notes: this is the first time i did this i hope i get accepted and thanks for reading!

Why are reporters important?
they are important because they give out the news of what's happening if there where no reporters no one would know what's happening an example: There is a killer in the town and if there was no news no one would know and everyone would go out on the Streets where the killer could be and if there are news reportes they would know and people would be more carefull.

Year of graduation? not

Users who are viewing this thread