mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tailoring feedback.

_INeedHelp

Level 1
Hey! I have recently starting making skins but im struggling with the srp shading. I have attempted and was just wondering if i could get some feedback or suggestions on them. here are the skins lol. My dc is is INeedHelp#2231 if anyone needs to contact me :)
IMG_2012.jpg

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
To be real honest your skins look perfectly fine. The srp shading of today’s world is very basic to the point where you only find about three different shades on the skin for every part including the clothes the face the hair etc. I do think it’s nice to have your own style though! Your shading style reminds me more of like the skindex shading (which I will say are literally not bad at all and people on there have good skills at making outfits) so yeah! Good job! Shading, from an artist perspective, deals with pushing things back and moving things forward. That’s why I cringe at most peoples shading because it don’t make sense in my eyes. But yeah just stick to what you’re comfortable with or learn closely from an experienced tailor!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
It's not perfect but I can see strides in where you've attempted to bridge to the SRP SHADING. Personally speaking I think the SRP shading is ugly. Each of my accounts follows their own seperate shading style because of that disconnect I have with the majority of the playerbase. Here :)
2021-05-16_08.08.31-2.png
(Disclude the girl, that one isn't an alternative account of mine)

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
They're nice, but the new shading style on SRP is trash. I prefer the older styles the more detailed and "Complex". All the newer styles are plain and just feel like there is nothing.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
It's not perfect but I can see strides in where you've attempted to bridge to the SRP SHADING. Personally speaking I think the SRP shading is ugly. Each of my accounts follows their own seperate shading style because of that disconnect I have with the majority of the playerbase. Here :)
View attachment 19654
Im scared

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich

the shopkeeper looks cursed please help me

Users who are viewing this thread