mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tailoring via OnRain

thornelle

Level 6
[This will be more of a IC thing, done through OnRain due to its simple messaging system and its availability, as I know some people can't get discord.]
Yuko's OnRain
Tailoring Card
^ Examples of my work + my prices can be found here. (The prices are also listed below!)

PRICES
Head ¥35,000
Outfit ¥50,000
Full¥90,000

You won't be requested to make the payment until I am finished with your skin, and you are happy with it. + The payment must be paid within a week of me finishing the request or the file won't be sent.

Please fill out the following, then comment on this thread.

IGN:
Price/Request:
[Link to/Sent on ONRAIN]Refs/Description:
ONRAIN @:

**The following will continue to be updated as I receive and finish requests

1. [Open]
2. [OPEN]
3. [OPEN]

/!\ NOTE /!\
Communication is key for this process! If I send a screenshot of the finished result, and you see things you dislike such as shading, colors, hues, or tints tell me, so I can fix it [there will be no extra cost!]. It's not rude, I want you to get what you paid for!

Last edited:

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
IGN: Sashabelle05
Price/Request: 90,000¥ / full body
[Link to/Sent on ONRAIN]Refs/Description: Biography link (click) Current skin file :
5ab2fe548d80b639.png

ONRAIN @: @SucculentAki

More Info: Aki is a char I've had for quite a while, since my greenie days, in fact. I have her set as my main in my signature, but to be honest here, I haven't played her in a few months, and I think that's mostly due to the fact that her skin isn't the best. haha

thornelle

Level 6
IGN: Sashabelle05
Price/Request: 90,000¥ / full body
[Link to/Sent on ONRAIN]Refs/Description: Biography link (click) Current skin file :
View attachment 40633

ONRAIN @: @SucculentAki

More Info: Aki is a char I've had for quite a while, since my greenie days, in fact. I have her set as my main in my signature, but to be honest here, I haven't played her in a few months, and I think that's mostly due to the fact that her skin isn't the best. haha
Accepted!
I'll get on it ASAP! Excited to make your chars skin <3

StarfireRP

Level 5
st4rfire_
st4rfire_
Notable
IGN: ph1l0ph0bi4
Price/Request: 90k full body!
[Link to/Sent on ONRAIN]Refs/Description: She has lilac coloured hair, green-ish blue eyes, i do have an outfit reference which i'll attach to this.
ONRAIN @: BIMYSELF

outfit!.jpg

thornelle

Level 6
IGN: ph1l0ph0bi4
Price/Request: 90k full body!
[Link to/Sent on ONRAIN]Refs/Description: She has lilac coloured hair, green-ish blue eyes, i do have an outfit reference which i'll attach to this.
ONRAIN @: BIMYSELF

View attachment 42301
Gotcha <3 I have like 8 other requests in other places so give me a bit I'll work on it its very cute

Users who are viewing this thread