thongbarbie

Level 2
cigpuffs
cigpuffs
Notable

~*~♡~*~
IGN: tamqon
☆゜・..・゜・..・゜★゜・..・゜・..・゜☆゜・..・゜★

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I am fairly active on the server, almost every day if I am free and have nothing planned on my real life schedule. But I tend to keep active on my discord at all times and check hourly to make sure I’m up to date with my peers as long as server updates as events. I love writing and brainstorming, anything that includes being creative is something I really enjoy, therefore I’ve taken a spot in the Bobcat cheerleader-team, I deeply enjoy it so much as I get to extend my creativity with chants and routines.

After my almost year long break, right before I quit I got a ban of two weeks for not listening to staff. That was nine months again now, and I’ve realized what I did wrong and have since that learnt and grown from that, I see myself not as chaotic as I was back then but more put together, less dramatic
and more responsible.

───────✧❁✧───────

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Korean Application (ACCEPTED)
Spanish Application (ACCEPTED)
Arabic Application (ACCEPTED)
Slovakian Application (ACCEPTED)
School Nurse Application (ACCEPTED )

───────✧❁✧───────

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord tag is: nonchalant#5831 and I do have a working microphone, even a backup one if my current one fails.

───────✧❁✧───────

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
I right now reside in Sweden where my timezone is GMT+1

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
I am fully aware of this consequence, but as I see it. Writing and being creative, as well active within the SRP community, I cannot see myself becoming inactive anytime soon since I truly enjoy being a part of server’s events, etc.

───────✧❁✧──────────────✧❁✧───────

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I've been through-out my SRP experience in many teams where communication, team bonding along with other important aspects has been a key for great team-work. My first ever team was a place in the College Female-football where I was goalkeeper.
Open communication and conversation with my teammates was a must even if it was just some silly Minecraft game, for everyone to have good fun it was important to have an open line of a convo going!

After I’ve taken my leave to explore other things on the server, I got a spot at college-cheer. This is where my creative outlet really exploded! I loved working with my other members to form a whole complete routine, chants and brainstorming with people. It really hit a spot for me cause I then realized what I enjoyed doing on the server. WRITING! Being creative! I really love all aspects of doing it even if sometimes I hit dead-ends, that’s what makes it fun. Figuring things out and making it work!

After my break of seven months I reunited with football to then continue onto High-school cheer where my current spot is! Football and cheerleading are both sports where working in a team is very very important, and there I might shine brighter than other people applying. I know the difference between a good and a bad team, what will work and what will not. I see communication with all members is open for it to be able to work well. I see these aspects as important for Event-planning as well since at the end of the day it is a huge team with people working together, sometimes alone. But even though you might do one event alone, it doesn't mean you should have good open contact with the rest of your members, with providing help and ideas as well as taking in criticism and ideas!

OOCLY, I used to be head of student council in the school where I graduated from, even then I realized how important everyone's individual ideas and voices are, cause if everyone speaks their mind, even if it’s a small thought or idea, it might explode into some much bigger idea! It’s important to listen to each member of a team, keep a good line of communication open as well which is a thing I brought onto my online demeanor! Hearing people out and listening, it’s a key for great team-work.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
I am not currently part of any community team, but I wish to be. ;)

EVENT IDEAS

NIGHTMARE EXPRESS
Many things going on through the event, you can never really AFK since if you do. . your survival rate will drop significantly, you will have to be aware cause the elfs may not mean as good as they seem, and is Santa Claus really that nice? The trip to the north pole would seem as a simple, relaxing one. Takes a huge twist and it quickly transforms to a life and death. Can you really trust the conductor? You take a choice to lay your life in the conductor's hand, or completely go against his words. Will it be for you benefit or maybe your undenying doom? The express will feature many different things happening, food being delivered! A crash?! A window breaking? Anything can happen when you got to visit Santa Claus, who some have a big dream to see. . and some big fears! The north pole is closing in and not many people might make it out alive, it's up to you to figure out which voice you wanna follow, which path to take. Everyone likes Christmas, right?

/event &7TOOOOT! WHIISTTLEEE! &Fwould echo through-out every radius that would be Karakura, it sounded almost like. . a train? Strange. It attracts crowds. . big ones!

/event &oFinally. &fA conductor steps out, eyes are drawn as the big bell gets rung! &O"AAAALLL ABOARD! ALLL ABOOAAARD! &fECHOED! &fDo you get on?

The road at Plaza, eventually teleporting to a bigger area.

WHAT I NEED:
Buildteam to build the exterior of the train aswell as it's inside, the exterior needs to appear big, like a train basically. Make the inside bigger to room more player. Flash event actions. Alternate server, people to fill roles.

What the /Event would look like:

Day of the dead
A server event, An paragraph of an action is sent! Day of the dead? What is that? You wonder, the bigger families or any families at all know of this! They all gather by an each individual last name that may stand out, maybe not. Candles are lit and flowers are placed. You even get a chance to refresh your own ancestors grave! (You approach a graveyard carer, explaining how you want a sign to be added about a missing family member or friend, and the carers with gmc will provide such, This is a way to make use of our graveyard which signs stand empty. Everyone should have someone to remember lie in the towns burial ground, to go each week maybe each day to pay their respects. This event is a way to make our pretty cemetery relevant and make use of it) It's a day where people gather together to pay respects to their ancestors. Bonding with old family-members or even distant ones. Lighting candles to always remember what used to be before them.
Maybe a known family member speaks up, treating people's ear with a wonderful speech about family. That alive or not, family should always be remembered even long after their gone, we are the ones keeping the legacies alive after all. It ends peacefully, for once in this violent town there's a peace simmering at the gravestones, it ends with some tears and even som happy memories.

/event &o&lDAY OF THE DEAD &fhas finally met Karakura and people are gathering at the graveyard. Crowds of big familes as well as small. This is your time to light candles, lay flowers on your ancestors or dead ones resting place and pay your respects by your presence. It's a time for sorrow, as well as a presence of peace simmered the graves.

WHAT I NEED:
I’d need GMC, A flash event action. People working as graveyard carers

Frog of fortune
Flash event, touch a toad for good luck and pay a fee, we are not responsible for any casualties if you lick the frog. Basically. A tent pops up! Seemingly out of no where and has . . frogs? Toads?! Frogs are, you see, a sign of good luck and fortune in Japan, even sometimes with magical benefits! So you hear of a tent, it seemingly came out of complete NO WHERE! But you're so so curious so of course you approach that tent that had so much life in it! You were almost. . drawn to it, maybe it's fate? A strange person greets you and at each arm a toad or a frog, you can't really tell but then again, who can? A question, many questions! Who are you? What are you doing here?! The person soothes with words that everyone will remember, maybe cause how beautiful it was spoken or how weird it is. . This strange man or woman, or anything in between expresses the fortune these wonderful creatues carry! As well as magicial benefits, they coo! Along with many diseases, any casualities will not be their responsibility! They say to touch a frog, and wish for something. . and it will come true! At a fee of 500 yen. A line is formed, everyone wants to get their paws on such a magical frog and wish for their biggest dream to come true, even a glimpse of a thought is enough to drive a lot of people to this tent, the line grows bigger. . Many sceptics, but alot more believers. Someone might even lick the frog, but again . .. . . .. we dont take responsibility for that. So the little fest continues! Along with the pawing at the frog, crystals are sold to ensure good energy for the people of karakura! Beverages too even. It ends with a lot of hope and dreams to maybe their wishes may come true! Or did they touch that slimy creature for nothing? You don't know who it was, where they came from but you're happy you went! A smile on everyone's faces cause who doesn't like frogs?

/event &lA TENT! &fhas appeared as seemingly out of completely no where and has taken a spot in Zen garden where people are gathering with pace! Rumors of a strange cloaked man and. . frogs? Toads? An alluring presence draws you to the site.

WHAT I NEED:
A tent built, one or multiple frogs, tent people. Buildteam.

This is all base ideas and more thoughts are put behind it and if asked, I can go into depht of each event. Time ran out of my hands.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
ACCEPTED

- Congratulations, you have been accepted! You have some very unique events and we can't wait to work with you! Please send me a DM (mariav#6666) so I can invite you to the staff discord and set up your roles.

Users who are viewing this thread