MapleRei

Previous applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/thai-language-app.33760/ |Accepted|
https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-script.33757/ |Accepted|
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.33640/ |Accepted|
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-item.33418/ |Accepted|
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.32821/ |Accepted|

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

Meta Gaming/7 day Warn | I was pinged by the head of my family to ask an alliance member for the location of where an ex member would be in order to bring said ex member to justice for hurting an innocent student/alliance member. It was supposedly a rule you can not @ everyone for gangrp purposes.

Shop wanted:

Tanoshimi | We plan on changing the name later on if our application is accepted.
The name would be changed to “Kūfuku no neko” which would mean “hungry cat”.

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I would like to own a shop because I love the idea of interacting with other players and this would be such an amazing and interactive way to meet new people. My goal with the café is to make it as interactive as possible and bring in many creative ideas for others to enjoy. I also would like to put my knowledge on coordinating a shop and give people a chance to experience what it's like to work at a café or just a job in general.
All the shop currently have its set of active employees and don’t really need to host any more applications for a spot replacement or just need more workers, so by opening our café “Kūfuku no Neko”, players will have the chance to apply for us and as long as they are active and determined, they will later be able to retire or resign and possibly apply for their own shop. People will work for us and later on after some time leave to accomplish their own goals after experiencing time with us. I’ve always been fond of the idea of creating a shop with my trustworthy and active coworkers with future applicants making new friends. I want to pass on my knowledge to my employees, such as how to use spreadsheets to stay organized and answer any and every question they have while working for me.
At the beginning I wasn’t as informed about the regulations about creating a shop and the system that comes along with it so i had decided to study and apply to become a medical staff which pushed me to take notes in Medical Studies, Psychology, and other helpful classes but truly, I think I would rather enjoy supervising and taking care of my own shop as I will be given more freedom and it is more in my comfort zone as I am well acquainted with an accountant's tasks OOCLY and know what attracts customers along with how to keep a shop steadily going.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

We plan on keeping the layout and floor plan of the shop with how the past owner had it.
We will not be hiring any builders to assist us as one of our managers is well at interior designing and the other manager and I are experienced with building in the Minecraft sense. The things we plan on changing would be the floors, tables, and possibly add more decorations to create a homey feel to allow everyone to eat with comfort.

The shop would be a maid and butler café with our employees speaking with the utmost respect to our customers but in the terms of our maids and butlers, our masters and mistresses, but in one of the events we hope to host, we would like a family event where we treat everyone just as if they were apart of our own and speak to them like we would to our siblings. We want to plan out the tables and bar in an order that would make walking around more efficient and serving the customers would be more easy and accessible. Although we are planning to make this a café, we want to keep the bar for the adults so there's more variety and seats for everyone.

Our shop prices will be reasonable but the customs will be more on the expensive side as some will be limited edition treats or dishes or just in general not found anywhere else. I want to make sure when stocking up for the shop it will last me at least a month or two, possibly more, each restock. Just as the stereotypical cafe’s, their themes would include pastel colors just as ours will too but more mostly pastel pink.

Interior References:

Menu Items:

We will offer the general items most shops use such as
- Dango
- Noodles
- Onigiri
- Blue Lolly

Drinks
- Milkshake
- Milk Carton
- Hot Chocolate
- 20+ Beverages For The Adults

How will your shop be unique?:

Our shop will be the only and newest maid café in town serving pastries, foods, drinks that fits everyone's tastes where we will also host seasonal/fun events such as Christmas specials, holiday deals, valentines discounts and many more. We want our restaurant to have a homey aura and vibe where anyone can come to do their homework, study, relax, and just hang out before or after school as we would like to keep our café open for a moderate time a day in order to give everyone time to relax until they are satisfied and ready to leave.
I would like us to open on specific days and times a week OOCLY so we have a regular schedule for everyone despite their time zone differences. I want to make it so everyone will have the opportunity to be able to work but that is only a possibility since things may come up, or we won't have enough members coming to work on a specific day, or even no one shows up to the shift but it’d be a nice idea that I will take note for future instances.
We would like to be as organized as possible so I hope to give each manager a specific role and certain tasks they must accomplish at each shift or after a couple sessions of shifts for say if we host an event, the event manager would be the one to take notes of how well a certain event goes and if people would enjoy it if we did it more often than other events. Not only that, I think it’d be nice to have an area where our customers are able to take pictures with the employees, props included, which would be edited by our employees and sent to them via discord. I would like this cafe’s concept to be continued even after I resign as owner in the possible late future because it is a wonderful idea that will bring joy to everyone and I want to continue making people happy even if it is not directly.
To add more ingenuity, we would like to give the workers different personalities to act with as they interact with the customers to give a more fun experience for everyone but we are aware things may escalate depending on the personality so if it goes more badly than good, we will use it as a event instead of doing it regularly at each shift.

Examples Of Custom Treats We Hope To Include:

-
Caramel Apples

- Fruit Sandwiches

Example of events we hope to host:
- “Get to know the employees more” where whilst everyone eats, they may raise their hand and ask any of the employees a question as long as it’s appropriate.

- “Venue Rentals” where anyone can rent “Kūfuku no neko” for a party, gathering, reunion, or an after party for say, a wedding or graduation with a fee of course depending on the occasion. Pricing will/can be found on the cafe’s specifically made discord.

- This next event is an Idea I had seen from another shop owner that I think is a very conscious act that I would like to implement into the café.
“Angels Drive” which will not be a regular event unfortunately but an event where all money collected and proceeds on a certain day or week will be donated to EMS, KPD, and Karakura High if possible.

There will be two different uniforms for each gender to choose from though we will allow our staff to pick which uniform will make them more comfortable. We will provide winter and summer ready uniforms for each gender so they can work with comfort despite the temperature but we would like to assume the café is temporally moderate and is safe for the workers and civilians. We also will offer different accessories for our workers so everyone can be unique such as stockings, hair clips/bows, headbands to make their characters more distinguishable.

Males Version 1 | Uniform Sneak Peak:

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Owner 1|1
IGN: MapleRei
Discord: MapleRei#6684

The tasks of an owner would include supervising over the employees, managers, and staff members making sure everyone is active, on task, and organized, prepared for future and present shifts. They would keep track of stocks, the spreadsheets, making sure everyone is on board and knows what to do during shifts, and along with making everyone feel involved as if “Kūfuku no neko” was their second home. As an owner myself, I will make sure to always respond to my employees thoughts or questions and possibly during shifts, join a voice call so whenever someone is faced with a problematic situation or is confused, they may join the voice call whenever and I would be prepared to help them the best I can along with the managers but the employees are more than welcome to stay in the voice call the whole shift if wanted which I would most definitely push for so the employees can grow closer to each other and to the managers and I as well.

Managers 2\2
IGN: The_Tabby
Discord: Enn#1759
Role: Stock Manager - Stock manager(s) would be the one every employee will go to involving stocks whether we are running low, are out, or just reporting back their sales. The stock managers will keep track of every employee's spreadsheets and report back to the owner.

IGN: _peas_
Discord: wasabie#9227
Role: Event Manager - As stated before, the event manager will be in charge of creating new ideas that they think would please the customers and perform them, taking notes of how it goes and if we should host it again. They will review their customers' feedback and opinions and come back to the owner to report their observations. If our café grows and gains regular customers, I hope to create an event team who will work together to host the best possible events.

Employees 0\11
Employee Roles:
Maids
Butlers
Bartender(s)

The number of employees is still being thought out due to the limit of chests and us not knowing how much storage area will be given to us in Tanoshimi. We would like to have 11 in total including the managers and I so we can open on a regular basis with at least 5 members at each shift so we can cover the whole café and make sure every customer is satisfied by the time they leave but the number may increase due to our lack of knowledge of the floors layout.
We would like to hold interviews for those interested in working at our café and put the applicants that pass the interviews into a training period where their participation is key if they want to keep the job. We will use google forms as the first round of picking applicants, second round would be the actual IC/OOC in game or IC/OOC voice call interviews, and lastly would be the training period but more than likely. We will have to most likely host more interviews in the future after this due to the sense that I expect some people to quit or get fired halfway through.

Notes:
I want it to be noted a café is a more informal way of a restaurant usually serving baked goods and light treats/refreshments which is what we would like to mostly sell but we will also have more heavy foods in order to appease everyone's tastes which every diner/café/restaurant owner should take in accordance because everyone has different foods they like and we shouldn’t limit the menu because a customer’s happiness is our number one goal.

Thank you for allowing me to apply and giving me this opportunity, if there is anything you wish to dwell more into about this application or anything that needs to be changed, do not hesitate to speak so.

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-14_10-34-59.jpeg
    upload_2020-12-14_10-34-59.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2020-12-14_10-36-12.jpeg
    upload_2020-12-14_10-36-12.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2020-12-14_10-51-12.jpeg
    upload_2020-12-14_10-51-12.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2020-12-14_10-51-28.jpeg
    upload_2020-12-14_10-51-28.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2020-12-14_10-53-32.jpeg
    upload_2020-12-14_10-53-32.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2020-12-14_10-54-12.jpeg
    upload_2020-12-14_10-54-12.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your patience!

• Good application and idea!
  • If you have discord DM me MikeShotZ#0960 to get the shop set up.

Users who are viewing this thread