mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

TANTEIDAN X

hebwig

Level 111

────────────────────────

[CLICK ME FOR DISCORD]

────────────────────────

Tanteidan X is the tenth spinoff of the Tanteidan Kyowakoku, a nation-famous volunteer organization that prides itself on solving corruption and mystery in the world of crime and occult. It is essentially an organization of vigilantes with like-minded perspectives on police and other delinquent groups in Japan.

Albeit the name hints at their “anti-hero” point-of-view, the reality is that they are enemies of both criminals and government officials. They serve for only themselves and the remaining lot of citizens who recognize the misbehavior of others.

Unlike the many spinoffs of Tanteidan Kyowakoku, Tanteidan X is expected to achieve much more at the location which they are based in (Karakura). Comparing the crime rate and amount of minors living in Karakura to other towns of its prefecture shows great difference. Tanteidan X is there to correct that.

────────────────────────

hebwig

Level 111

────────────────────────

[CLICK ME FOR DISCORD]

────────────────────────

Introducing the Agumi Clinic, a volunteer mental health organization throughout Kakugou that is now residing in Karakura. The funds for construction were received purely through donation, however that generosity is now in vain. Really, it's the speakeasy for the growing Tanteidan X, an organization that prides itself on solving mysteries of crime and occult.

Need someone to talk to? The Agumi Clinic is here for you and can provide you resources toward your mental health. Whether redirecting you to the Karakura Hospital (to seek medication of sorts) or needing a suicide hotline, the Agumi Clinic is here to help. It is open for 24 hours a day and is located near the beach (Apartment Block 2B).

The tour of the speakeasy is below. You cannot metagame and say your character knows this is the Tanteidan X speakeasy. This tour is only for OOC purposes.

────────────────────────

────────────────────────

hebwig

Level 111

────────────────────────

[CLICK ME FOR TANTEIDAN X DISCORD]
[CLICK ME FOR YMN DISCORD]

────────────────────────

Tanteidan X has since declared war on arising "Young Money Nation," a group of people motivated by UK gang culture. This will be a period of time unlike many others where a gang terrorizes Karakura for awhile and slowly dies out in the hands of police. Tanteidan X guarantees you that YMN will face a fate worse than prison time, in an effort to steer other gangs away from this town.

Trust your Tanteidan. They're here for you.

────────────────────────

Users who are viewing this thread