JayTaskQuest

Level 19
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Taskquest

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Head-Nurse or Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?:
Everyday atleast 1 hour most likely 11 hours in the weekend.

Do you have discord?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes , for powergaming.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The National Association of School Nurses (NASN) defines school nursing as a specialized nursing practice that advances the well being, academic success, lifelong achievement, and overall health of students. A school nurse makes sure to heal kids on school grounds and if too big of a injury he would tell the kid to go see a real hospital nurse.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have roleplayed as a chef, and i have roleplayed as a nurse on a Hospital rp thing but that was a long time ago also i have played roblox as a nurse but i do not think that will help much.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I roleplay everyday on schoolrp and other servers, mostly as a student/teen.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
A school nurse heals kids on school grounds (if needed a paragraph would be made)

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would tell him to stop cursing, if he wont stop i will tell the vice principal.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would do the job in a safe way.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would tell them to stop or do it safe depends on what their doing.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Jihiro Kyosi
Chosen Job:
Head Nurse (nurse)

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I would love to heal kids at school as in college i studied to become a nurse also there will be a nurse needed to heal all the wounded kids.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Because i am a really kind guy and willing to do anything in order to succed!

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
If making an application, make sure to reply with comprehensive details to questions along the format.
Re-apply in 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread