mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tatsuya "Tatsu" Kumiko • 타츠야 쿠미코 • Biography

ProblematicFinn

Level 44
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
{Smol note: Yes, this is like the third Biography of him, it's because I keep hating the format I do and stuff this will hopefully (no promises) be the latest one that I will just keep adding to! Now onto the reading!} {Note sent to early because Chrome wanted to crash and I wasn't retyping this!}

━━━┅┅☆★☆┅┅━━━

Status:
Alive
━━━┅┅☆★☆┅┅━━━​


━━━┅┅☆★☆┅┅━━━
Appearance {Reference(s)}

51747_sd1iM6HJ.png


━━━┅┅☆★☆┅┅━━━
Voice Claim


━━━┅┅☆★☆┅┅━━━
━━━┅┅☆★☆┅┅━━━

┌⌯━━━━━━⊰⍣⊱━━━━━━⌯┐
⋆◦⋅⍣⋅◦⋆
Chapter One
Character Personality and Appearance
⋆◦⋅⍣⋅◦⋆
└⌯━━━━━━⊰⍣⊱━━━━━━⌯┘

【☾】Name【☾】
►
Tatsuya

【☾】Nicknames【☾】
►
Tatsu
► Tat
► Blue eyes
► Daddy

"It was a one time thing, but I don't care!"

【☾】Last Name【☾】
►
Kumiko

【☾】Gender【☾】
►
Male

【☾】Height【☾】
►
6'2

【☾】Weight【☾】
►
150lbs

【☾】Sexuality【☾】
►
Bisexual

【☾】Age【☾】
►
20
(In game 18 got college app denied ;-;)

【☾】Grade【☾】

►
College
(Once again same thing)

【☾】Hair Color【☾】

►
Brown

【☾】Eye Color【☾】

►
Brown

【☾】Description【☾】

►
In front of you, you see a 6’2 male with sky blue eyes and smooth brown hair. He would weigh 150lbs and would be a bulky male. The scent of mango would linger behind him.

【☾】Religion【☾】
►
Doesn't have a specific religion/doesn't follow a specific one

【☾】Race【☾】
►
White

【☾】Place of Birth【☾】

►
Cleveland, Ohio (U.S.A)

【☾】Relationship Status【☾】

►
"In a relationship"

【☾】Zodiac Sign【☾】

►
Cancer (Birthday: July 16, 2000)

【☾】Fashion【☾】
►
He would wear bad boy clothes, and clothing delinquents would wear; ripped jeans, beanies, jacket with no shirt, etc.

┌⌯━━━━━━⊰⍣⊱━━━━━━⌯┐
⋆◦⋅⍣⋅◦⋆
Chapter Two
Relationships and Family
⋆◦⋅⍣⋅◦⋆
└⌯━━━━━━⊰⍣⊱━━━━━━⌯┘
(Note: They crossed off they either no longer friends or are broken up)

【☾】Family【☾】
►
[Mother] Mary Willows {Dead}
"I miss you every single day.. I hope you know I still love you."
► [Father] Adam J. Willows {Alive}
"I love you, and I hope you keep encouraging me every single day!"
► [Sister] Tessa Willows {Alive}
"You mean the world to me! And I hope you will achieve all your goals. I love you!"

【☾】Friends【☾】

►
Hailey T.I. Katayagi {Alive}
"I loved you when we first met, now you're like a sister to me."
► Delilah H. G. Yusumi {Alive}
"I'll never forget the day I met you!"
► Shoko {Alive}
►
Cash {Alive}
► Niall Okamoto {Alive}
"An amazing band leader yes you are, and an amazing friend you are too."
► YuYun 'YuYu' Jin {Alive}
"I love ya, but quit fangirling so much!"
► Lily "angel" K. Amano {Alive}
"I love you, but damn you can be annoying sometimes."
► Octavia 'Tavi' K. P. {Alive}
"The greatest friend I could ever find."
► Jexx S. S. P. Delenfer {Alive}
"I'm so thankful to have met an amazing person like you."
► Toyo {Alive}
►
Lavi {Alive}

【☾】Relationships【☾】
► Jacob Tyler {Alive}
"You mean nothing to me, anymore.."
► Erwin 'Manstein' Russo {Alive}
"I wanna marry you, so I could never lose you."

┌⌯━━━━━━⊰⍣⊱━━━━━━⌯┐
⋆◦⋅⍣⋅◦⋆
Chapter Three

Character Skins and Basic Info
⋆◦⋅⍣⋅◦⋆
└⌯━━━━━━⊰⍣⊱━━━━━━⌯┘

【☾】Skins/Clothing Worn【☾】
►
body.png
►
unknown.png

【☾】Habits【☾】

► Happy:
► Nervous/Scared:
► Embarrassed:
► Flirty:
► Anger:
► Upset:


【☾】Hobbies【☾】

► Photography:
► Art:


【☾】Likes【☾】

►
►
►
►
►
►


【☾】Dislikes【☾】
►
►
►
►
►


【☾】Languages【☾】
►
►


【☾】Skills【☾】

►
Cooking:
► Singing:
► Writing:
► Guitar:

​
 
Last edited:
Finished:​
  • Chapter 1
  • Chapter 2
----------------------------------------
Need To Be Done:
  • Chapter 3
  • Chapter 4
 
Added:
Chapter 3 (kinda)
Full names, and little notes!
Added to Chapter 1

Need To Do:
Finish Chapter 3
Finish all full names and little notes.
Backstory and other chapters!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top