TaxEvasionFraud

Level 37
TaxEvasionFraud
TaxEvasionFraud
Notable

FORMAT

IGN:

Main: TaxEvasionFraud

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
The time in which I had applied for the team before, I had slowly become inactive due to lack of activities for me to do while online which lead me to a period of where I stopped coming on but a few weeks to a month later, I began coming back on more frequently once I had found more reasons and goals that I’d like to accomplish during my time on SchoolRP where now I can be found on almost everyday for at least 5 to 6 days a week, around 4 or more hours a day. As an individual with multiple activity based roles, I have to stay very active and am required to be on at least 2 to 3 days a week as well as to meet monthly requirements

Though for most, school has either ended or will be starting again soon but in my case I am homeschooled so even during the summer I have to stay on top of my education but I usually get on after a few hours of school or have finished my assignments for the day and normally stay on until I head to bed, with reasonable breaks to do my daily necessities.

From my knowledge, I first joined SchoolRP a year ago, on the 18th of July to be more exact marking my 1 year as a member and player not too long ago but had joined the forums months later and my experience online has been really only good despite some downs and to this day, I still enjoy my moments being on and being able to roleplay with my friends. I know I will continue being a member and will continue playing as well for more years to come, again, due to many accomplishments I still wish to achieve.

Although I have been playing on SchoolRP for a year now, fortunately, I have not accumulated any bans but one single warning in which was caused, at the time, by a mass ping from the head of my family to participate in an allied kill. By then, I had only played for a short while and was not fully accustomed to the rules to the best degree yet but I will be sure to not allow this event to occur once more as by now I have learned from the experience.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
‘MapleRei’
[Accepted]
EMS Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-staff-psychiatrist-application.39396/
Shop Owner | https://schoolrp.net/threads/tanoshimi-shop-applicarion.33903/
Thai Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/thai-language-app.33760/
Spanish Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.39811/
French | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.33640/

[Denied]
Event Team | https://schoolrp.net/threads/maplerei’s-event-team-application.35710/

‘TaxEvasionFraud’
[Accepted]
Service Dog | https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-script.33757/
French Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-2-language-application.34761/
Russian Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.39298/

[Denied]
French Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.34758/

‘TaxEvasionRei’
[Accepted]
Employee | https://schoolrp.net/threads/nurse-employee-application-simpingforakamai.40579/
JSL | https://schoolrp.net/threads/japanese-sign-language-application.41486/
Dutch | https://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-language-application.40552/
Professor | https://schoolrp.net/threads/professor-application.41611/

[Pending]
KPD Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-officer-application.42611/#post-133397

[Extras]
Age request [3x]
Glitched Item [1x]
Role Request [2x]
College [2x]

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
Reinahx#0069 | I do have a microphone which I can say I use frequently, almost everyday.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
Eastern Standard Time Zone | I currently reside in the United States

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
ICLY TEAM EXPERIENCE
---
Shop-Owner:
As a past shop owner, which is a role not many can easily grasp, I know how to manage a team and stay organized as well as how to stay communicative, making sure all my employees are prepared and on top of their shifts, logs, or activity. For those who were new to working, I made sure to host training as well as answer any questions they had before I began hosting shifts, being the utmost prepared for any type of situation we may face. This allowed me more experience on how to be a more resourceful and committing leader as I took charge of any conflicts while making sure my employees learnt new helpful things every shift from their own experiences, only cutting in when I was most needed or a matter had to be urgently resolved. I knew when to be serious and when I could let my guard down, always thinking of what could benefit my employees as well as customers, event wise or dishes, never wasting any moment to talk with my workers for their thoughts and opinions as well. Anytime circumstances occurred, I would inform my workers as soon as possible whether it be that I had to cancel a shift, had to leave mid-way, or of new procedures being put into place; logging sales or serving customers wise. Time to time, before shifts, I would update my employees as well as tell them about anything I had observed the past shifts, letting them know of how to fix any mistakes, how to deal with problematic customers, or how they could have better dealt with conflict in the workplace.

Hospital Staff:
Being a current member of the hospital department, there are many situations where I would have to work with the other staff members whether it be for events, procedures, or just keeping one another updated during situations. I would say I am very close to the last waves’ accepted members, now having a group chat with them, the purpose of the group chat being in any case we need to get someone on for procedures or prescriptions that are not in our fields, to ask questions we may not know the answer to, or just to simply talk and communicate with one another. I am very communicative towards my co-workers on duty ICLY and OOCLY when needs be or just to simply chat while we sit patiently awaiting any patients that need our attention. When I am uncertain of something, I never hesitate to ask my fellow members or speak to any of them about their patients, specifically for Psychiatrists, always staying on top of checking messages as well. During the events, I always offer a hand if I’m available and depending on what sort of event it may be, I never slack and remember to put in the effort to assist everyone as much as possible.

Sports Team:
As an ICLY sports team member for the female’s basketball team, the sport is based fully on teamwork and communication, in which I always have to incorporate into my ICLY experience while playing, for the best possible play during practices, tournaments, or even just to play for fun. As some may know already, practices are hosted weekly, as they all accumulate for games, future events, and tournaments, allowing you to become the most prepared for games in the future, becoming accustomed to the way your teammates play and how to adapt to each other so that you all produce the best strategy, playing it out as a team, that best suit the team as a whole so that everyone is able to play a part for the winning title. I have not been on the team for as long as a few of my other team members but I have had the opportunity of partaking in practices as well as fun matches where I’ve had to join voice calls each time so that I can listen to directions and gain any tips that could better my abilities for future cases or uses.

OOCLY TEAM EXPERIENCE
---
Modding:
Being a past mod on a well up and going towny server, there were many responsibilities that came with the role and I had to be very involved with the community and communicate with the staff members. Everyday, there were always new announcements or updates that I had to inform myself of or become accustomed to, asking questions or putting in my own thoughts for the sake of bettering the play experience for others. Not only this, but in order to really keep a server active, you’d have to host fun events to gather everyone for the purpose of playing together, enjoying the limited time while you can because it's a not very often opportunity you will get to experience and we hosted many events in a timely routine, a day a week but we were always sending our event ideas or suggestions so we didn’t re-use events too often and even asked the players themselves what they’d like to see and be able to play. I was one of the few who were tasked with event hosting and ideas frequently, events varying to capture the flag, Murder Mystery, or even Secret Santa and escape room, sometimes being assigned to work with other staff members to team host an event.

Sports Team:
As a past member of my middle school and highschool’s track and field team, there were many occasions where teamwork had to be set in place in order to be able to partake in some events. As someone who has been assigned to relay, teamwork is key to winning and I had to be communicative to my teammates during practices to sort out our gameplay and how we would go about winning. Not only did I make sure to plan out our strategy plans with my teammates, no matter the outcomes, I would always be offering my support and giving out hopeful words of motivation. Our team was very supportive of each other and no matter if we lost or won, we would always go home smiling, singing along in the bus and if someone got hurt during the match, we’d always be there to offer them any sort of help we could, per say icy hot dry spray to help with pain relief or offering our adjustable foot braces or even just simple acts like a hug. We motivated each other to try harder no matter what and gave each other advice on how we could better our running, jumping, or throwing and I being one of the few who were a bit physically challenged with my physique and built, even though I would never come in first place, I would always bring smiles to my teammates not letting it get to the best of me, being the emotional support, bringing only positive vibes and cheering them on.

Student Council:
Being a former student council president before switching to homeschooling, I had many responsibilities to uphold, some being taking charge of meetings, preparing events with my members, and in general, trying to come up with beneficial ideas which would enhance the state of the school and well being of the students. I had to be tremendously communicative with my fellow members, adding in any ideas that may have popped up in my head during meetings or informing them of events results, charity funding's, or situations in which I noticed between the students or even of the council members, that needed to be spoken of and resolved in a calm and swift manner. My council friends were very supportive, as I am to them as we helped each other with any circumstances in which needed support, for it to subside or be accomplished. Meetings were always very fun as we were all comfortable with each other despite some slack observed from some members but overall, I and the rest did not hesitate to speak our thoughts or argue against each other because we all knew it was a safe place where opinions will differ no matter what but we also knew we wouldn’t gain backlash from speaking our opinions. Some events we hosted could have used some work but with the limited supplies we had, me and my fellow members always made good use of everything we had, working together to make a memorable piece and site whether it had been the school dance or prep rally.

Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (JROTC):
Being a part of this program, there were many occasions where teamwork was involved, especially for the synchronized drill routines all platoons had to take part in. We had competitions for many military genres such as the drill team or color guard. To be exact, the drill team consisted of multiple cadets who took particular interest in the sharpness and precise movement of the arm and leg motions, practicing to follow a routine regulation drill sequence where mistakes would get you pushups. You have to be well coordinated with your teammates and spot any mistakes during practices so you can all learn to better from it so the mistake doesn't happen again. I, of course have had the opportunity of learning, practicing and following my Chief’s instructions as well as having advisors to follow a drill sequence. Though it was hard, my classmates stayed serious and helped each other out whenever needed as did I. I was very quick to learn the sequence and helped my classmates or fellow platoon members as much as I could offering advice whenever I noticed something imbalanced. I got along fairly well with them despite them all being a year younger than me and we all as well were very comfortable with speaking our minds due to the positive setting we had in our platoon. Whenever we noticed slacking, we would always call each other out, all in good intention of course, because we all knew the impending doom we would face if we did not perfect our sequence. The order of our sequence was always yelled out by our platoon leader so it was all in the matter of knowing your terms and being able to match the timing and length with those around you. Whenever someone did the wrong action, we’d always be quick to help them learn the term once again and become comfortable with the movement, some term examples being left, right, or about face.

Drama Club:
As many of us may know already, a lot of teamwork is needed for a play to be able to play out smoothly. I have had the opportunity of doing multiple plays but also the opportunity to help out with the backstage crew. When I was a backstage crew member, I had to be attentive and focus on my stage director’s words as well as crewmates, as they spoke to each of us through an ear-piece, to prepare us for scene changes or curtain close and openings. We kept each other updated as much as possible backstage while keeping talking to a minimum, ensuring everyone was on track and ready for each scene whether it had been for prop change or ready to go on stage and act out their character. Though my job consisted of talking and keeping the backstage crew members updated, many of the actors relied on me and others to keep track of when a scene would end or when they would need to go on stage while they prepared themselves or got changed into different costumes, outfits. If not a crew member, I was a part of the cast playing supporting roles still staying attentive in case someone messed up their lines and I needed to improvise to keep the scene natural and going or a mix up occurred which would cause me to adapt to the change swiftly. Anything can happen during showtime but during our practices, we all would help each other improve on our deliveries and motions, for either a dance or just a quick action so everything played out naturally, seemingly effortlessly. If I did notice something off in one of my friends' actions or lines, I’d always advise them on how it could be delivered better or quick to correct them so they get used to the right movement or line. If I ever made a mistake, I welcomed any tips or advice my fellow castmates could offer and took their advice to heart, keeping it in mind for future cases.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:
[STUDENT COUNCIL/SCHOOL EVENT]

- Candy Cane Partner | Bingo Event -

Announcement: An announcement will be sent to the Karakura Academics discord before the event command is put in use the day of the event.

/Event [ Head on down towards the inward entrance of the basketball courts where booths are set in front where you can sign up to partake in a fun game of Candy Cane Partner Bingo! ]

/Event [ How do you even play it you may ask? Well, you’ll just have to head down and find out and maybe it’ll even catch your interest, but remember! The amount of participants is limited so hurry, hurry, hurry on down! ]

Event Information - ???
Candy Cane Partner Bingo - You and your partner set out to acquire a five in a row bingo set but before you can continue, you’ll have to find each other first!

“Will you win the grand prize?”

• The Student Council have now opened and prepared booths where you can purchase a candy cane with a specific number on it! With that number, go on and find the other individual who as well will have the same number as you and go on an adventure together to finish a bingo set.

• Only a total of ?? individuals will be able to participate for a chance to win one of the many three prizes so make sure you hurry down, pay the starting fee of ?? and be quick and smart about your winning strategies!

• Make sure you take photos of each item or person on the visible bingo board with your partner and send it over to [!] Discord#???? [!] once you have completed the full set, but don’t forget to head back to the booths as well to get your candy canes checked! If you exchange candy canes with any individuals, we will know!

• This will only be a one school day event so as soon as school ends, send over your bingo finds as soon as possible so maybe you and your candy cane partner can win first place.

Prizes:
1st Place - ???
2nd Place - ???
3rd Place - ???

> **Date:** Undecided
> **Time:** Undecided
> **Location:** Undecided

Event Includes:
Booths:
There will only be a total of two booths prepared where each will have a chest of around 16 candy canes, each of them already numbered 1 through 16 where they will be randomly handed out to the quickest individuals with extras placed elsewhere in case individuals try to exchange candy canes where they will be automatically be disqualified. As to fit the theme, the booths will be aesthetically built to fit the candy cane theme, with only one council member at each booth unless the booths get crowded and a speedier process needs to be set in place, the number of council members at each booth only increasing by one whereas the rest will maintain the students’ excitement, words, and actions, making sure they are all appropriate nor are there any candy cane switches. So that the system is better set in place and no cheating occurs, the council members running the booths will have to note down somewhere what number candy cane they gave an individual, their roleplay names, and IGN’s.

Bingo Board:
Near the booths, in a quite visible area, will be a large board, possibly sized 5x5 or larger in any case 5x5 is too small, of different items and individuals they will need to find and screenshot; all bingo items thought of, then placed randomly onto the board.

Bingo Procedure:
Since the amount of participants is limited, they will still need an area where they can post their bingo finds hence having them send them all to a certain individual's discord or two. Whether it be one or two individuals, either will have to look through all DM’s involving the bingo screenshots then come up with an ending statement of who are the winners, then a winning announcement will be posted or the winners will be DM’d privately of their winning prices and ranks then proceed from there.

Extra Information:
Duration:
As stated before, it will only go on for one ICLY school day but the idea can be reused with different bingo sets the next time around.

Resources:
3 to 4 Council members to run the booths and manage the participants whilst staff members roam around to supervise until the events end. Builders will be needed to create just two booths as well as possibly decorate the area around then proceed with a bingo board in a area visible to all where all helpers can collectively choose an item or individual to set on the board in any place they’d like, though the area should be blocked off during build time so that no one can have a head start at peeking at the board.

[EMS EVENT]

- Title: All About Nutrition | School Visit From The Hospital -

Announcement: This event would be informed prior on the Karakura Academics then on the day of the event, a broadcast would be announced through the /event command, by then the medical team should already be prepared with all the information they need

./Event [ Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and speak to the members of the hospital department as they inform you all about nutrition. Head on down to the school gymnasium to hear all about it as well as experience the activities they’ve prepared for you all! ]

Event Information - ???
All About Nutrition - A school visit from the hospital department to tell you all about health and nutrition!

“Let’s take care of ourselves and those around us, enjoying it as we do! An apple a day somehow keeps my Doctor away!”

> • Never done before but important they speak to you all about the importance of eating correctly and the health benefits that come with doing so. A speech will be given all about it with your undivided attention then you will be let free to enjoy all the side activities the hospital has prepared for you all to make nutrition fun!

> • Activities include a QNA, question and answer, session with a few hospital staff members where you will be allowed to ask anything as long it is kept appropriate and quiz station where prizes will be given out but don’t forget about the healthy snacks that will be available, all possible proceeds and donations going towards a good cause!

> **Location:** School Gymnasium

[!] Insert Karakura Emergency discord Link here [!]

Event Includes:
Food Stalls/Speaker:
Dedicated to the EMS and the students, where, whilst a speaker is on the schools auditoriums stage, informing the students about how nutrition is important and how they could go about a healthy lifestyle, the other EMS members will be at small booths, selling snacks, foods and drinks which of course will all be hand picked only to benefits the students mental and physical health's where proceeds will be “so called” going towards those who are not easily able to acquire a healthy amount of food or do not have access to foods or sustenance like we do.

Quizzing/Testing Station:
Not only will we be selling things as well as informing, we can also host a small testing/quizzing area on how well knowledgeable they are on health, and to the students who score above passing, get rewards such as a token or treats but depending on how many students show up, the quizzing area may have to end at some point to prevent cheating of any sort. How we would go about the quiz station is to create a walled off area with possibly a large couch or a few desks where the students will be given books with questions. They will be timed of course, given a minimum of at least 10 minutes, possibly less depending on how busy it becomes. Once the time has ended, each student will sign their books and hand it to the EMS member assigned to that station where they will already have a document or a way to know what the right answers should consist of. From there the students will be seated once again and there will not be many questions so grading should only take a few minutes. Though this a temporary example, it can be changed anytime but say a student gets ⅗ or even ⅘ right on the quiz, then they would receive a token and an apple.

QNA Station:
There can also be a station where students can gather with 1 or 2 EMS members where they will be able to ask questions about hospital work or anything related to helping in general though the amount of questions asked will have to be limited in any case it as well becomes busy which can be changed at any point during the event.

Knowledge Test Station:
Another station, almost like the quizzing station, the students can line up to test their knowledge on medicine, diagnosing and treatments where they will be given random scenarios based on health and nutrition and they will either be told to diagnose the patient or to treat them. There should be no ./me’s done and the treatments should only be explained through the students' words. This will also be a station where you can acquire rewards such as tokens, fruits, or even a signature from the EMS member as I know some students enjoy collecting signatures from prominent role models. They can either receive a reward from participation, getting the scenario’s solution correct, or be very close with their thought process.

Extra Information:
Duration:
The event will go on for one ICLY school day and if needed a few hours past after school time depending on how many individuals come to participate.

Resources:
As many EMS staff members as possible will be needed to tend to the different stations as well as appointing a specific EMS member to prepare a speech in front of many. In any case things get haywire, a few SRP staff members should be watching over, prepared for any situation that may occur during the event. Other than that, the main individuals we will need is the build team as they will need to prepare all the booths and stations in order for the EMS staff members to be able to proceed with the event.

Notice:

The medical team will be notified a week to a few days beforehand to allow them to prepare for anything they may need, for say the speech as well as any scenarios and quiz questions for the side station activities.

[EMS/SCHOOL FACULTY COLLABORATION EVENT]

- EMS And School Event Collaboration | School Visit -

Announcement: Prior notice will be sent to the school faculty and medical team before an announcement is sent to the Karakura Academics discord.

./Event [ Today’s just another school day, or is it!? Why are there hospital staff members all around the school premises? Head to school and walk around or join classes to find out! ]

Event Information - ???
[!] Insert possible image or quote [!]

> • The education department and hospital department are partnering up! They’ll be all around school doing tasks, taking part in some classes, as well as hosting sessions such as group studies or group counseling! They’ll be walking around school premises for the whole school day so make sure you don’t get into trouble and why not ask them a few questions while you’re at it?!

> **Location:** School Premise

Event Includes:
About:
The hospital staff will partner up with a teacher, professor, or school employee. Depending on who you partner with, you will carry out different duties. If you are partnered with a teacher, the EMS staff member will have to prepare a topic in which they would like to speak and teach the children about, following the itinerary a teacher would when going about teaching, the topics relating to health and promoting awareness and this being optional, they can try to incorporate the teachers field to their teachings.

Examples:
  • If you partner with a history teacher, a topic you may like to teach about is the Black Death which occurred in the mid-1300’s, including how it was spread as well as how the cases decreased over time and how the information will come in hand when dealing with modern contagious illnesses.
  • If you partner with an art teacher, a topic you may want to teach is about art therapy and the effects it has on individuals as well as what you would do in art therapy, what art therapy is aimed at accomplishing and its history, how it developed.
About:
Not just partnering with an educator but also the school employees who promote wellness and safety. It can vary to a school janitor or nurse, depending on how the partnering symptom goes. With these roles, your duties will also be different which can go from cleaning around the school, allowing a much healthier and cleaner environment, possibly asking any fellow students how they go about a cleanly environment to helping with treating students with minor injuries and teaching the nurses what they could do better or change in their treatment processes.

Examples:
  • If you partner with a Librarian, you can host a study group with students with topics relating to medical work.
  • If you partner with a counselor, you may supervise how they go about dealing with the student’s concerns as long as consent is given from the student personally or even talk to a few students yourself with the counselor being the one to supervise instead, possibly even host group counseling sessions.
Extra Information:
Important:
If a medical emergency is to occur, the available hospital staff are to radio in to see who will respond to the emergency call and go about so calmly.

Event Duration:
One ICLY school day, which can change depending on how loved the idea is by all parties and if they are prepared to go on more days.

Resources:
Both school and EMS departments, along with the head supervisor of each, appointed as such at that moment in time and possibly a few staff members to supervise throughout the entirety.

Prior Notice:
All those who volunteer to participate for the event will either all be put in a discord group chat together or a meeting will be hosted via voice call so that everyone can be informed of what will go down the day of the event and pre-prepare partners as well as give each department time to prepare with their partners what they’d like to do, host, or teach. Partner choosing can vary from a random wheel or allowing them to choose who they like then allowing the last few to decide upon the rest who did not have a partner in mind already.

Possible Department Notice:
This would be the announcement that would be sent out privately to each department to see who will be able to participate the day of the event as well as being informed of the basic knowledge before being grouped up in a channel or discord group chat with the other volunteers. Due to the low number of EMS staff members, the amount of school faculty members that will be able to participate in the collaboration will have to be limited, the maximum being 15 to 16 individuals.

- ???
[!] Insert possible image or quote [!]

> • A newfound event that hasn’t been done before in long ages where you will get to partner with a school faculty member or EMS staff to come up with your own plans together to teach or do what your fellow school faculty member usually does in a casual school day!

> • If interested in participating, react to the following emoji once you have read all information and understood your duties for the day of the event. From there, you will be further notified privately if you were chosen as a volunteer due to low EMS staff members making it first come, first serve!

> **Location:** School Premise​
  • For further inquiry, DM * * if you have any questions or concerns​
[!] A check mark will be below the announcement for people to react with [!]

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

- Congratulations! You have been accepted into the event team. We love the creativity behind your event suggestions and history with roles on the server; and, thus, we are very excited to work with you!
- DM heb#0410 on Discord for more information.​

Users who are viewing this thread