players online

Denied TaxRP's Technician APP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name: TaxRP

Do you have discord? K I N G#9526

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I'm on at least 2-3 hours a day, But I am much more active on the weekends where I can get on for most of the day.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Technician

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Technicians help deal with any computer problems and monitor the computer processing system, minor repairs and ordering parts for other computers to fix them. They also put software and test the computers. they also deal with malware and exposed wires etc.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?: Yes I understand how to seriously roleplay, roleplaying on schoolrp is a thing that takes up most of my time during the day and I can take it very seriously when necessary but also know how to make it fun but serious at the same time.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have roleplayed on schoolrp itself for about 4 years but took a two year break and started playing again around late 2019 and have been playing for many hours each day since.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/taxrps-teaching-assistant-app.31360/ - TA app (Lack of detail on /me’s)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/levi-j-shabirus-welsh-app.30691/ - Welsh, Denied (lack of detail)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/imnxmb-jsl-app.29590/ -Accepted (JSL)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I give the student multiple warnings and if they don't stop I would bring them to another staff member and explain what they were doing and make sure they get the correct punishment.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: If I am capable of handling the job then I will do as told but if the job is out of my capabilities or puts me at serious risk I will inform the principal why I can not do the job and let someone who is more capable do the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If they are doing a job requested by a higher up I will help them complete it safely. If they are just doing something that they decided to do that is very unsafe I will tell them to stop and get somebody who can do that job safely.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character will be more laid back but still professional and calm. My character knows how to act respectfully to everyone and will always be on his best behavior, and if anyone brings up a problem I will try my best to help solve it.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me. Would examine the computer for any problems or malware while listening to some upbeat music.

/me Would order the correct parts to fix the computer(s) while asking the teacher/staff member how this problem came about
/me Would fix and correct the wires that are exposed carefully to make sure another problem does not come about

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: Suto Caprio

Age (Minimum age is 25): 27

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr.

Academic Degree: Bachelor degree

Year of Graduation: 2011

Major(s): Literature, computer science

Minors: Greek mythology, history, music theory

Backstory

Suto Grew up with his two parents that were never around due to running a business far away. Suto has always been good at socializing with new people and feels comfortable in school and in sports or other activities. He always wanted to do something important for others like maybe inform them on news like being a journalist or joining a sports team and helping the team win a championship of the sort. Suto has not yet joined a sport but plans on trying out for one soon. He wishes that his parents could be back more often. Shortly after his parents leave on a big business trip his parents decide that they like america better than japan and move there, But since Suto is 18 he decides to stay in kakura because of all the memories and people he knows there. Suto will always respect and love his parents but he is not attached to them due to their absence from his life. He hopes that he can make an impact on Kakura someday and is working hard to do just that. Suto Does not know what to do when he's older but one of his dreams was to own a shop when he graduates highschool and college another dream that he has is to be a teacher's assistant for the students because he wants to help people and he has always been good with talking to them. Suto is a very kind person who enjoys helping people out in any way possible and he would like to give back to the school that he went to. As a way to repay everything the school helped him with. He enjoys talking with everyone and socializing, and to help people as a job and to get to teach younger children would be a dream come true for Suto.

Motivation for Joining KHS: Suto’s motivation to join KHS is to help other people and give back to the community and show them the support that he felt from when he went to school there. He also is motivated because some of his family go to the school as well and helping them out would mean even more to him because they have helped him through everything and even if he doesnt get to be a teacher's assistant for one of their classes he still feels like he would be helping out because he would be making the school a better place.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicants because I can communicate with others very well and I believe that I have all the skills needed to do this job better than everyone else, I am very respectful to others and I am very calm and collected in case things turn south.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Your application still lacks detail, you may re-apply in 14 days.

If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread