players online

Denied Teacher App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade12323

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): Sophiazaza04
Previous bans: I have zero bans.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes I do!

Describe your activity on the server: Sometimes everyday but sometime I have too much to do.

Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)? No, sorry!

Do you have a microphone? No, sorry!

List your current and past applications: Yes, I have tried to work for 11/7

What is your motivation for applying?: I have been on the server for more than a couple months now and I have always wanted to be a teacher. I want to be a nice teacher and I would like to educate student on the server.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes I have.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
Yes, I have read every word.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? Fist I will tell the principal and make sure I set up everything. I will inform the class that there will be a field trip.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

1. Respect all peers and teachers.
2. No foul language.
3. No cell phones.
4. No speaking without raising your hand.
5. No food or drinks in class.
6. No misbehavior.
7. No violence.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I love this server and how everything is how a school server should be. This sever is the best school server I have ever seen.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee | (Trainee)
This is the newest you can get, you will only be placed on this rank for around a few days. You do not have permission to start up new classes and you aren't assigned to work for any specific Teacher, you must come into lessons and sit down (make sure to ask them first) and start to learn from them, and how a lesson works. You can also take this time to impress the SLT members by reporting if they are doing anything wrong from the CoC

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)
Congratulations, you have been promoted to the NQT. You are now a more advanced teacher and you have the correct qualifications to start a lesson, but before starting a lesson you must still check with your HD and in the roleplay documents check for what you must be teaching. If there are no lesson plans yet, tell the teachers. You do not have to follow the lesson plans by the book, but you must cover some of the key parts mentioned in there. As an NQT you should still be guided by higher peers, and you are allowed to make errors. You are not allowed to take Trainees in to watch you

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)
You are finally in the norm for teachers, you now have permission to start a class whenever you want (inside school) but discuss and organize when it will be with other teachers. You should not make as many errors or mistakes now. You are allowed to let Trainees in to watch your classes, but you do not have the skills to trainee them yet.

Head of Department | (HD)
It is unlikely you will ever reach this stage if there is already a HD of that department in place, however, they can offer you to be Co-HD. But if you have became a HD, lucky you. You must plan what lessons will be taught amongst your department, including lesson plans.

Copied from the Teacher Megathread.

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

What I would change is that there should be a teacher on because when I go on and there is no teacher I do nothing. It is more fun with them then without.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important because with out them it wouldn't be a school and students would not get an education.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee | (Trainee)
This is the newest you can get, you will only be placed on this rank for around a few days. You do not have permission to start up new classes and you aren't assigned to work for any specific Teacher, you must come into lessons and sit down (make sure to ask them first) and start to learn from them, and how a lesson works. You can also take this time to impress the SLT members by reporting if they are doing anything wrong from the CoC

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)
Congratulations, you have been promoted to the NQT. You are now a more advanced teacher and you have the correct qualifications to start a lesson, but before starting a lesson you must still check with your HD and in the roleplay documents check for what you must be teaching. If there are no lesson plans yet, tell the teachers. You do not have to follow the lesson plans by the book, but you must cover some of the key parts mentioned in there. As an NQT you should still be guided by higher peers, and you are allowed to make errors. You are not allowed to take Trainees in to watch you

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)
You are finally in the norm for teachers, you now have permission to start a class whenever you want (inside school) but discuss and organize when it will be with other teachers. You should not make as many errors or mistakes now. You are allowed to let Trainees in to watch your classes, but you do not have the skills to trainee them yet.

Head of Department | (HD)
It is unlikely you will ever reach this stage if there is already a HD of that department in place, however, they can offer you to be Co-HD. But if you have became a HD, lucky you. You must plan what lessons will be taught amongst your department, including lesson plans.

Copied from the Teacher Megathread.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Introduce the students to the lesson, give class work/activities, end the lesson with a rerun of everything you did today and a short quiz.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Jade has brown hair, and gray eyes. She usually wears a sweatshirt with ripped jeans and white shoes. She is a caring person who hates to see people getting hurt and upset by someone else. She treats her students with respect and all the same. Jane wants to be friends with all the teachers, and tries to make a good first impression. Jane is a compassionate person and likes to laugh with her staff. She does not tolerate bulling and loves to be helpful in every way she can. Jane wants kids to know the importance of her subject and makes sure everyone know why and how things happen.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I approach them, get them to calm down, and ask them what is going on. I then tell them that there is no reason to be using those words in any situation when you get upset. Next I tell them a resolution to the problem and separate them.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I would yell not to loud and get their attention then tell them the rule that they have to follow. (Be respectful to all peers and teachers.)

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? I would talk to the teachers, and ether grade assignments or work on the next lesson.e

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me I would slowly walk up to the whiteboard.
/me asks (student name) to hand out the textbooks.
/me points to a student and asks a question.
/me Asks (name) to come to the board and answer a question.
/me gives out homework.

BACKSTORY
I am Jade Trelly. My father left me for his gambling ways. Me and my mother, Reba were left with very little. We always had each other and that was always enough. But when we lost our home and my mom was hoping to find a new life in Chicago which it turned out to be a fail. My mom had a serious breakdown and I was left on my own. I was soon put into foster care with only my dog, Shush to keep me company. Fortunately, I still have a link to my old life through my former teacher, Mr. Bennett, who encourages me to write. Pouring my feelings into heartfelt poems that reflect on my fear and confusion , and also my dreams and faith in people, I had come to understand that home is the place we carry in our hearts. I never lost touch with Mr. Bennett and got a job. I had enough money to go home and go back to my old school and get the education I needed to become the teacher I am today. I now have a great life and want to continue my great future and not dwell on the past. I am 23 now and hope to never give up on being a teacher.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Jade Trelly
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): T
Preferred Name: Miss. T , Miss. Trelly

Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American
Current Location: U.S.A

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 0

Academic Degree: 0

Year of Graduation: 0
Major(s): 0
Minors: 0

Native Languages: 0
Other Languages: 2

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: o
Preferred Teaching Subject: any

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Buntour

Level 143
3Banter
3Banter
Fundraiser+
Denied
You have not chosen what subject you want to be, you are WAY TOO YOUNG to work as a teacher, and you messed up on some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread