Denied Teacher App

Maru Karu

Level 13
DivorcedDadRP
DivorcedDadRP
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Supreme_Bee

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Karuteki Fujio#1414

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?: Eastern Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server: I am fairly active on the server, I try to play every day

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, once for erp

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?: History Teacher

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: I am applying for the role of preparing young students for the world of college, giving them the education they deserve and need to prepare them for their future, teaching them maturity and patience whilst giving them enticing and attention grabbing activities to figure out what they as an individual would want to study in college.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Some experiences I have in role play is, Family, Crime, Adventuring, School Student, Fights, Detention, just some I could think of right now, I probably have more I just can’t think of them right now.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Lost Item: https://schoolrp.net/threads/lost-item-return-request.39172/

Officer App: https://schoolrp.net/threads/supreme_bees-officer-application.38838/

Item Req2: https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-request-2.38827/

Item Req1: https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-request.38826/

Ban Appeal: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-redo-cause-i-messed-up-on-first-one.38557/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
High school student, age 18

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He would ask the student to please remain quiet and to watch their language, if the student fails to accede he would remove the student from the classroom (kicking them from the class) and would apologize to the class for the disturbance and continue the lesson.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: He would attempt to break up the fight, if failed he would call for a higher up, if the attempt is successful he would give both students detention and remove them both from the classroom, then apologizing to the remainder of the class, for the disturbance and continuing the class for the remainder of the time.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: He would confront the employee, and ask for a higher up to reprimand them for their wrong doing, hoping they will refrain from doing it again.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? In the breakroom, my character would be semi-social and respectful, making jokes if one comes to mind and would most likely behave as according, he’d respect the rules of the breakroom, and sit down eating quietly or if engaged in a conversation would talk respectfully, and would treat the person as he treats his fiance or his closest friends.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He’d set a laptop bag down on his desk next to some papers that were neatly organized, turning to a chalkboard and writing his name on it, he’d clear his throat, turning to the class and introducing himself, and the topic that he is going to be teaching them about that day, he’d inform them on the rules of his classroom and ask that they follow them or they will receive the proper consequence for their action.

/me He’d set a coffee mug on his desk and look around the classroom making sure every student is seated and paying attention, he’d then write his name and the topic on a chalkboard behind him, turning to the classroom, introducing himself to any new students and the topic lesson of that day, with a stern face, and voice letting them know he doesn’t mess around.

/me He’d clear his throat before walking around his desk with a hand full of papers, handing them out to each individual student, telling them the instructions and where to turn it in after they have completed the assignment, he’d then return to his dest after handing the papers out, sitting down at his desk watching the classroom and making sure no one is off task and or out of their seat.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Keller Dozorci

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Dozorci

Preferred Name: Mr. Dozorci - when referred to by a student

Keller - when referred to by another employee/co-worker

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Engaged

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2021

Major(s): Area Studies

Minors: Social sciences

Nationality: American

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Keller Dozorci, a man who grew up in the US, Boston, Massachusetts. When he was a boy his mom & aunt owned a small coffee shop, and his father was a business man, when his father would come home after work he'd always seem to be in a bad mood, when his mother got home from work she'd seemed to be in a bad mood also. So growing up it wasn't easy, it was hard for little Keller to get by. Taking care of the house for his mom and dad, feeding himself, taking care of himself, he's pretty sure the only time he was taken care of by his parents was when he was born to the time he could speak and walk, when Keller got older his mom had passed away from lung cancer and the coffee shop was taken over by his aunt, Keller's father started to be more aggressive with Keller, and so Keller called the cops one night before his father got home and the cops arrested his dad. His aunt decided to take care of him, and in 7th grade they moved to Karakura, Japan. When Keller turned 18 his aunt gave him some money to buy a home, and some to set aside for college, one night when Keller was visiting his aunt she had passed away in her sleep, he held a funeral, and a wake, in honor of his aunt. When Keller got to school the next day he wasn't much like himself, until the following afternoon, when he met two strangers, Mili, and Clee, he had given them directions to the beach and met back up with them again after a bi., The 3 started to hang out more, making friends and having parties, Clee and Mili never drank but Keller and most of his friends did. Through time Keller and Clee started to get closer romantically, and one night Keller proposed to her on the Light house in front of the sunset, after that he realized he needed to find a steady career, so he tried to apply to become a cop and that never worked out, he tried to do some side selling jobs, and some service jobs to provide an income, when they weren't steady enough he sat down for a moment thinking about life and his surroundings, the amount of people on the street, the students who turned to crime in fault of having no option for the future, he decided he wanted to become a teacher, so he studied in what he was best in, graduating with a bachelors degree, and applying for a teaching job at the high school for the better of the life around him, and for the students he would watch become successful, he wanted that life.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining KHS is wanting to pursue a steady career and let students have a big chance at being successful in their life, teaching them things they might want to study more in college and pursue as an adult in the world, I want to be their guiding hand to a brighter future.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): I am only a student who attends the school but getting bored with student role playing I want to instead, teach students and prepare them for college and watch their knowledge blossom instead of turning to crime, or un-steady careers.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicants because I am hardworking, focused, and self-motivated to complete the task at hand, I am very committed to goals and am willing to do whatever it takes to reach them, so if you want to choose a committed, active and respectful applicant that choice is me!

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Wrong section & format; School Employee is a completely different role to Highschool Teacher
[TEACHER INFORMATION & FORMAT]

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread