mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Teacher Applcation

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name): job2310
Previous bans: one

Describe your activity on the server: Usually on all morning in UK unless busy so yeah and then in UK at night I am on till 9pm

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Nope

Do you have a microphone? Soon

List your current and past applications: none I have never did something like this before!

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to help people and make your school a better place. Not that its bad!

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): None

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Miss Josiphina
Your Teachers In Game Age: 29
Teachers Subject: English

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I wouldn't change anything I agree.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general. I think they teach kindly and shouty if you get what I mean.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: They are important because without them, it wouldn't be a school.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? I will be playing a kind gentle character, with rainbow hair and a YouTube jacket. The thing that makes me unique is that I might be the kindest teacher. I look at students thinking they can explode more beacause they are capable of so much. My future would be to be a great teacher.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Tell them to STOP and put them in detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Kindly warn them you will be staying in playtime

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Kind and gentle.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. happy, kind, caring, wants to get things done.

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/ I was in an old boring village and suddenly I moved to YHS. I made a discion it was the BEST EVER. and one day.. I became a teacher.

Additional notes about your application (if any): No

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/ I was in an old boring village and suddenly I moved to YHS. I made a discion it was the BEST EVER. and one day.. I became a teacher.
Wow, best backstory yet, I can clearly see how it's 300+ words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread