mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied TEACHER APPLICATION #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzLunaa

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name):Clovenwater

Previous bans: Once when I was temp ban for 2hrs for metagaming 3 times but I learn that I should not metagaming in the out of character chat

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: 5-7 hours a day

Do you have TeamSpeak3?No, but if I do really need it I will have it

Do you have a microphone?No, but I can use my laptop microphone or my phone

List your current and past applications: Teacher Application(Denied)

What is your motivation for applying?: I love to teach kids and math has been my best subject so I can do here at Taketatsu High School.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?

Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? If I want to start a field trip, I would fill out an application in the School Field Trip section of the forums. But before I do that I get permission from the Vice principal and the principal.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

1. The first rule no talking in my class
2. Don't over speak me or there would be consequences
3. Don't bring food or drinks in my class
4. No phone allows or I will take them away and return to you after class
5. Do your work and get things done
6. No Foul language in my class

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise) I don't have any past experience as a teacher so this is my first time applying to become one, But I will try to get better as knowing some knowledge as a teacher.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top

Trainee

Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)

Head of Department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I will add more things for the teacher to do like worksheet, project and a lot more stuff. But from the look of it, everything for the teacher group is great.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Well without the teacher is basically not a school. No students can't gain knowledge without a teacher. Teachers are really important to the school. it helps the kids gain knowledge and get prepare for quiz and test.

Ingame the salary is 25000¥ every month.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: The teachers are important because it helps the kids know more knowledge and let them learn some new stuff that they never knew before. It gets the student a high-level learning at the SchoolRp server. If they need help for any subject the kids can go up to a teacher and ask the question, that will let the teacher answer the question for these students. It also helps the students to get there works on time and learn something new.

Describe the ranking system of teachers: The Trainee - is when the teacher is in training, so they can prepare themselves when they start there own class. It will also give us teacher knowledge about how teacher things work. NQT - is when there close to being an official teacher and get them going for there lesson plan and have permission from the head of their department. QTLS - Is a rank where the teacher is qualified to get the rank and there ready to start there teaching source. HD - Teachers who control their department are given this role, they have power over NQTs and their lessons.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Like a math notebook handbook so they know what they're doing for each assignment so they can be prepared for quiz or test and get good grade mark. I will sometime do like a project for them to do like as creating something for an equation like that kind of stuff.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? My role will be named Luna Veal, She has a long dyed red hair and she's 5'3 feet tall. She is kind helper person that will help anyone that needs help. She treats all the staff nice and friendly. She wants all the student to reach their goals and get all good grades on there work. She loves to show her knowledge to other kids.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I will separate the two kids apart and have a talked to them and if there is more problem to it I will immediately tell the Vice Principal on this behavior and they will get a punishment for their behavior.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I will ask the people to leave my class for 5 min and tell them to come back and say to them "Behave yourself or I'm reporting you guys up".

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? She will show everyone some respect and be caring for other while she does her thing. When they ask her for help or do anything she will be an honor to help them.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me watch the kids do there work
/me watch the kids not doing there work and just playing around
/me watch the kids use there cellphone and just shook her head and walk to them and take it away
/me watch the kids yelling about there issue
/me points to the student that raise their hands

BACKSTORY

I was born in New York City. That time I was a really shy girl that has few friends and enjoy drawing and counting number. I will get some hard time at my studies but I will always ask the teacher for their help. During my middle year I finally break out my shell and began to be more confident and I start making new friends and learning about them. I got my studies up since I study a lot and been prepare for test or quiz. But their some people there that are quite mean and they make fun of me but I try to my best ignore them. Then after my years at my middle school, I got up to high school. I have still been bullied a quite few time for what I wear or how I talk but I ignore them and keep doing my studies. My grades were super good and that I finally graduated from my high school year and I head out to a University for two years. I began to look at my options and I took the options of teaching. My parents were excited for me to become a teacher. Then I began teaching at a middle school that works very well. But then I thought I want to teach a High school and that's where I saw Taketatsu High School.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Luna Veal

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Luna

Preferred Name: [Students] Miss. Veal [Staff] Luna Veal

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0 years
Working Experience (# of years): 2 years