Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
DrPepperSimp#8120

Do you have a microphone?:
No, unfortunately.

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am aware, and I will work to be active as much as I can to avoid that.

Describe your activity on the server:
I previously played frequently, but sadly left due to school and work. From the time I left to now, I would play in occasional spurts but since I have returned I have played daily and will continue to play consistently.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No I do not.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application-applesimp.49187/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization-applesimp.49129/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-applesimp.47509/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/applesimps-science-teacher-application.46654/ - Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am an adult.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am looking to teach History.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
When I did teach, I felt it was incredible and very fun. It opened me up to many new experiences that I did not have the privilege to access in my previous role. I want to make a positive impact on people, both ICLY and OOCLY. I want to bring a more enthusiastic and energetic approach to teaching so it can be more enjoyable for all parties involved!

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I completely understand, and I am prepared to go through it once again.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
They are the place where you can see how much time a class lasted, how many students the class had, and who hosted the class. These are important so that we can determine if someone really did host a class for the whole class period.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
No fighting, fighting is the tools of the weak. Settle it like adults in a calm and civil manner.

No weapons, weapons provide nothing but harm and are unnecessary in a classroom setting.
No drugs or alcohol, school is not the place to get drunk or high, save it for home.
No bullying, my classroom is a safe place for everyone, and I will not allow anyone to make someone feel unwelcomed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Before SRP, I would play on some GTA V RP servers, and occasionally medieval Minecraft roleplay servers as well.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head of Department

↳ Description:
This is, as the name says, the head of a department within the school. If you find yourself facing any kinds of difficulties, these are typically the people you can rely on and come to for any questions you may have that aren’t as important to ask SLT about.

- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:
These are the teachers who have completed all their training, and have also completed the necessary amount of classes in a month.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:
A teacher who has gone through training, but hasn’t spent enough time to reach QT.

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description:
A teacher who is new to the department and has yet to undergo training.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are to help the entire server run smoothly. They are to provide classes for the students of SRP and to provide the necessary knowledge they need for future exams. They are also to bring an interesting dynamic to the server, and are to make the classes both informative and enjoyable for the players involved. They are to be on school grounds by 8:30, and submit which periods they wish to teach in which classrooms in the discord. They are to grade papers and monitor students, ensuring they follow the rules of the school. They are to act professionally and calmly, and refrain from stooping to any levels deemed inappropriate for a school environment.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
They make the whole server function. If a school has no teachers, there are no classes. If there are no classes, there is no school. Teachers are essential to making the whole machine operate swiftly, and also help monitor events such as dances or carnivals.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoScOw - Must have, should have, could have, won’t have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Snoobs is an extremely energetic and friendly person. He finds joy out of other people’s happiness, and strives to make every moment for others a great moment they’ll remember. They view students as his friends, and want them to have a great time at school while also learning something. He views teachers as his friends as well, and also wants them to enjoy their times working at school! His plans for the future are quite unclear, he will most likely settle down in Karakura again, and remain peaceful while continuing to hand out apples.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
He’d politely approach them and ask them to refrain from the harmful language as it is unfit for a school environment. If that’d be unsuccessful, he’d repeat himself in a more stern way, possibly threatening some kind of punishment if the behavior kept up. If it would continue, he would back up his words and hand them detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
He’d go about it one of two ways. Find something interesting to do to try and get the class more involved in the subject like a game of some sort. However, if they were acting unruly or this is a multiple time offense, he’d try and flick the lightswitch off to get their attention, or some other gesture of the sort to get their attention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He’d probably act the exact same way he always does! While he might use this time to write up quizzes or think of ideas for class, he'd remain the same energetic and happy-go-lucky person he is outside the lounge!

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
approached the desk that stood before the classroom. He’d look out to the sea of students, closely scanning each and every single one with a warm joyous look. He’d bring his hands up and clapped them together to get the class's attention before speaking in a cheerful tone.
/me would flip the back of his suit up before sitting down in the old wooden chair, a faint creek echoed out as he did. He’d look down at the sheets before him, sighing before snatching a pen from the cup beside him and began grading.
/me would eagerly approach the student, a wide yet assuring smile on his face. He’d reach into one of his many suit pockets and pulled out a shiny, red, crisp, Wigglesworth Apple™. He’d extend his hand out towards the student, offering the delicious fruit.
/me let out a frustrated sigh. He’d walk over to the light switch of the classroom calmly, reached his hand out towards it, and began to move it up and down so the lights would repeatedly turn on and off. Once he knew the class was quiet, he’d return to his position behind the desk and resume teaching.

Backstory

(227 Words)
Snoobs F. Wigglesworth was born in Edison, New Jersey in 1992. He lived a relatively normal and quiet life, not making many friends and keeping to himself in most instances. It wasn’t until coming to Karakura where he really began to blossom into the person he became today. While in Karakura, he would adopt a persona where he would don a white rabbit mask, a white suit, and went about the city handing out apples and offering joy and kindness to people. Over time, though this persona would slowly become who he really was. No longer was he playing a character, he had truly become Snoobs. Eventually, he departed the city for a brief period of time to spend with his family. It was cut short when tragedy stuck, and he would return to Karakura many years later. While away, he would spend his time studying a lot about space and astronomy in general, so he came to Karakura to hopefully become a physics teacher. He instead became a history teacher, and found much more enjoyment in it. Sadly, one again he would have to leave the city. Here he thought he’d never return, but recently he found the city's call beckoning him to return again. He has returned, still the same ol’ Snoobs as ever and is eager to resume his story where it left off.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Snoobs Wigglesworth

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Snoobs

Preferred Name:
Snoobs

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Italian-America

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

~1 year

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Astronomy

Minors:
Secondary Education

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Italian, JSL, Japanese, Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No.

Extra
Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for reviewing this application and taking it into consideration.

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for applying for Teacher!

- You'll start your journey off at NQT as you've already completed training in the past; please re-read over all documentation once you have access to the teacher chat, apologies for the delay in response.​

Users who are viewing this thread