mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Teacher application for school roleplay sever

Hi my name is william mortimer (Will for short) i would like to apply for a teacher role on the sever. i have noticed that there aren't a lot of teachers around the school but there are a lot of students. i feel that if a i and a chance at becoming a teacher i would not only boost my confidence in the game, (and also real life) every one has to start some where so why not start here.

i feel like i could be a good role model and could show people how to play the server.
even if i do not become a teacher i would just like to make some suggestions about how the sever could be better (not that it needs it) First it would better if when it became bed time on the sever, everyone would be forced to lay down where they are and then the time is set to like 6 in the morning this would not only make the game more enjoable for players but it wouldn't be to hard on the teachers either, because of the fact that you still have like 3- 4 hours off before teaching again. i personally would be up to the job if i bcame a teacher on the server because i lovee to learn and intruct when i am older i would like to become a teacher and this be a good virtual way of seeing how it is a job.

thank you very much for taking the time to read my application form

yours faithfully
William mortimer
a faaithful player of the school roleplay sever

if you have anything to send to me or if you ever need to get in touch with my email is
williammmortimer@gmail.com
thank yoiu once again

Mistalee

Level 104
DENIED.

- We have chosen to deny your application today, as you fail to meet multiple of the simplest standards that Karakura-High expects of you.
- Firstly, please ensure to follow the format of the application required. You can find the format here. (< CLICK.)

- Your application is rather short, lacks grammatical sense. I highly advise you to run any application you plan on making in the future through any form of grammar checker, first-hand.

- It's best not to link any private information of yours in public applications, as it's generally revealed to anyone and anybody that pleases, making it incredibly easy to take advantage of and ensure in nothing short of negative consequences.

- For any further inquiries, I do have Discord, feel free to message me on there if this response leaves many questions open. My Tag is; Knot#2096

Users who are viewing this thread