Do you have a microphone?Yes

List your current and past applications:None

What is your motivation for applying?:well behaved

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):None

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):Ms,ToriMc
Your Teachers In Game Age:22
Teachers Subject: P.E

Have you read & understood the megathread?urd

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?because we want well behaved students not naughty students

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: because students at the school need to learn not just to stand around and do nothing

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? well that's simple I have brown hair and brown eyes I look out for students very often and help others in need

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Tell the principal

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Tell the teacher

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Normal

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. Nice, chatterbox, Generous, Listening and Caring

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/
It was a dark stormy night when my character was wanting a job for so long she was alone and sad and wanted a life so she called up on a school for a job and they said sure and she became the best teacher

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread