players online

Accepted Teacher Application

oph

Level 165

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
nxzi (I CANT CHANGE THIS DONT @ ME)

How old are you?: 16

Do you have any previous bans?: in 2016 December I was banned for not using LOOC for out of role-play when I didn’t understand the rules of this server, and also on the older map banned for cosmetics abuse.

What Country are you from?: United States.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): oph#1556

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I understand that most answers are in the Roleplay Documents section of the forums.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I have acknowledged such.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes, I understand that all classroom activity must be documented.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: Truly being honest, I’m pretty inactive as there is nothing for me to check on the forums. But I'm very active on the server

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: My previous application regarded the office working position, Music teacher or P.E because of the occurrence of it being filled, and then Secretary.

LINKS: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/kanjinchos-secretary-application.8410/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/reloadingpages-music-teacher.4116/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/reloadingpages-office-worker.3884/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My Motivation for being a teacher is mainly since the inactivity of classes because of certain time zones, Also another reason is because of the cheerleading team and Football Team having to make choices ICLY when they’re only high school students making choices for both teams because there is no current coach.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: When first getting the game I joined a certain server that had RP involved and then shortly moving to SchoolRP after, being on the server for 3 years. Having slight trouble with rules in the beginning and then helping myself through that.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: Yes, I have read the Faculty Handbook.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs are the basic information that teachers register stating what their recent class went over, what they were teaching, identification of who they are, and evidence of their class being taught. These logs are important for the higher-ups and school administration to know that the teacher that was hired is doing their job.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: Firstly, I would go to the higher-ups, superiors, or administration of the school and ask permission to host my own field trip. After receiving approval, I would inform my students that a field trip is being held. I would get the necessary chaperones, the date for the trip, and funds for the field trip. Carefully, I would prepare myself for any precautions that may have to be taken, such as if I am absent the day of the event.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: A very few strict rules that I would have are the following: no skipping or slacking off, as people wouldn’t take much effort into activities. Or skipping to go to the store or meet up with another friend off school bounds. But the main one would not to make up fake excuses and sit there.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I’ve been on schoolRP for multiple years, three almost. With those three years I’ve made many characters and went through quite a few events, yet with that, I’ve been on multiple roleplay platforms.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Newly Qualified Teacher(NQT): You have the rights to host a classroom but you will still need approval from the HD to host the class you’re trying to teach. You must also get an HD to observe while you teach to make sure you’re doing your job right, it is fine to make some mistakes here but you will learn from them.

(Qualified Teacher Learning and skills) QTLS means you are now a real teacher and can host a classroom anything in the day, but still need the observation of an HD, Trainees are able to watch these classes but not train the QTLS Teacher since the trainee is still in training, but trainees are allowed to take notes from these classes to improve their classes.

(Head of department )(HD): The responsibility of the head of department is where you have to plan classes for others in your department, this is also the highest rank you can get. If someone in your department is already HD, then You would be NQT Or QTLS in the subject.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

The purpose of a basic teacher is to inform pupils of a younger age, preferably those at a grade level, about a certain topic, event, or subject. Examples of these subjects could be mathematics, the fine arts, or another language. If it weren’t for teachers, scholars wouldn’t exactly be a thing.

Basic teachers normally get around $60,000-$80,000 (6.6 million - 8.9 million yen) a year. Depending on the school and its budget, teachers may earn less or more, but the average sticks around in that range.

Teachers will teach in different ways depending on the grade level they are aiming at. Pre-school and kindergarten teachers will definitely be more involved than the normal teacher since these teachers are technically the first role model for such young kids. Teachers at this level may use smaller, otherwise known as beginner level vocabulary with these children, but have to spend more time in explaining. Elementary school teachers aren’t as strict as teachers that are teaching grades above but are there to help introduce the first obstacles and expectations of the real world. Teachers at this level will use more basic, somewhat advanced vocabulary and use different methods to keep the attention of students. Middle and junior high teachers are there to prepare kids for high school and are there to teach students a new slew of information. High school teachers focus mainly on preparing the students for their future life, whether it be on their own or in college. These teachers normally have strict rules and have students working with more concepts due to these students being at such a higher level than, say, an elementary schooler.

Teachers in their spare time will be preparing themselves for the next day and finishing up their work at night. However, it is normal for the teacher, after all the heavy lifting, to go home and relax with family. In some cases, there may not be a family to come home to, which usually gives time just to relax. It is not easy to say what the average teacher does on their own since everybody has their different habits, but it is easy to assume that after a day of doing nothing but discipline, help, and talking that someone would want to kick back and relax.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: The main setting that teachers normally teach at is in school buildings, specifically this one being Karakura High. To summarize this in one sentence, teachers are necessary for a school roleplay server, because you cannot have a school without teachers.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The lesson plan that the school uses is MoSCo (Must have, Should Have, Could Have).

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?: Miura Kana is just an average looking japanese female. as she isn't to "pretty" or on the ugly side. she has fairly tall and slim legs and long hair that'd be silky. Her way of being unique is how she is more strict to the students rather letting them off easy but not being rude towards them such as other teachers. her outlook on students are that some can need improvement but all can end up in very great places, Her opinion on teachers are different since nobody acts the same, yet hoping all of them take time and do serious classes. her personality is rather on the nicer side out of class giving her more of a cunning vibe to her; as her plan for the future is to help people with their full potential.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: She’d give them more of a long lecture on how it could affect the other students because of the actions they decided to do, rather letting them off more on the easy side.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: She’d just blow a loud whistle in an attempt to get their attention, luckily if it works and if a few are left talking she’d just get the individuals who were talking after.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: She’d be simply either taking a break to eat or drink coffee to release stress or perhaps she would be planning of lesson plans and make sure everything is neat and not making me look sloppy or messy.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &7&oShe’d Slowly raise her hand towards the whistle that’d be hanging around her neck, as she got a grasp to it she’d move it towards her mouth blowing into the whistle.

/me &7&oShe’d put her arms up whilst holding a hair tie, putting her hair into more of a “Ponytail” style then using her hair tie. After then putting her arms slightly down making her hands on her waist with a slight inhale of the fresh air

/me &7&oShe’d look at the white line of the track aligning her feet with it, moving her foot in front of the other foot. Then pushing off with the front of her foot, more of “Pushing off” rather than “lifting her feet” while she ran”

/me &7&o Rising her foot towards the ball she’d give the net a quick glance. Using the inside of her foot, she’d kick the soccer ball towards the net.

/me &7&oShe’d hold the bracket in her hand firmly then throwing the ball up into the air hitting it with the racket towards the other side of the area

Backstory

Miura Kana (Kana Miura) was a girl born in the great and beautiful city that is Osaka, Japan. Miura grew up living this great city life and it's all she knew, the public schools and a mix of poor and rich kids. Kana Miura just happened to be in one of the middle-class families. Yet her mom couldn't settle with the tiny amount of money, forcing her father to move onto bigger jobs. however, in such a big city, it was harder for her father to find a very high paying job that would be enough to satisfy her mother so that they could live in a bigger house. With not enough pay, moving from job to job, and an unhealthy lifestyle for her father, they all decided to move to the much smaller town yet staying in the same country. They ended up in a certain place that is Karakura, Japan which took a while to convince the mother. Karakura at the time was a place with shops at literally every corner so it wasn't hard for her parents to find a job there. It wasn't long before she became physical in the town, with the lack of automobiles. She ran to many places, noticing that it was not as tiring or a lot of work. When she went onto college, she wanted to go into food science but soon realized she felt more compelled to physical educations and practices. Miura was fond of sports and physical activity and felt comfortable with the subject. A job opened up with the role of a P.E. teacher, and Miura was immediately motivated to get her education. She decided to go to college for physical education and go on to become the P.E. Teacher and Coach at the Karakura high school.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Miura Kana

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Miura Kana

Preferred Name: Miss Kana

Religious Denomination: Shinto

Marital Status: Unmarried.

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0 years of teaching experience.

Working Experience (# of years): 3 years of working experience.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree.

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Physical Education.

Minors: Food science, Anatomy

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, I don’t.

Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical education.

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any): None
Do you have any questions?: None

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
Accepted!
Good application. Your rank will be given soon.
PM me on discord MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread