Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?
Arcelena.

How old are you?

Sixteen.

Do you have any previous bans?:

No, and please- let's keep it that way.

What Country are you from?:

Australia and New Zealand, I travel between them.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, I certainly do! Please contact me on: Elena#7755.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes, I do understand.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do acknowledge that if I am inactive, I will be demoted.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:

Yes, I do understand that all classroom activities must and will be documented on the Teacher Roster. I understand and fully grasp the concept.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am usually on per usual in the mornings,- around 4-7 am before heading off to my schedules, after coming from my daily routines (schooling and part time work) I will be on for another 4 hours. In total, I will have over 6-8 hours each day. Although I do have emergency calls from people, regarding where I work so I might not be on to those estimated timings. My activity on the forums is pretty regular, I check in a lot to see what is happening and the forums is generally always opened on a tab.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Nope- first one!

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

I have many motivations, first one being that I have been a student for a very long time now and I am wanting to be more invested in this server,: Being a teacher will bring much more joy for me to be on this server and surely for those who are attending classes too! I want to make classes exciting and cheerful which will allow them to think more properly. Hopefully I can make a fun environment for those in my classes and allow them to succeed.

With more teachers, hopefully the server will grow because without teachers, we wouldn't have SchoolR

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I have a ton of experience in Role playing, I have been staff on a few Medieval servers and I have been role playing for a good 3-4 years. I am also apart of Discord RP servers, so I’d consider that a decent amount of experience in role playing.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:

No I have not, it is no longer on the website which means I am unable to for the time being.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are the activities that are being held in classes. Classroom logs are very important to see how inactive and active a teacher may be and whether or not they need to improve on them. This is for the higher roles to access and determine whether or not they are suited for this particular job.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

I’d mention it to the Principal or Vice Principal, whether or not who is online- I will mention it to both. I will discuss it with them, going over the necessities and planning to have a successful field trip.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Absolutely no consuming any liquids or foods in my class, thank you. This is not a cafe. Exceptions are made for those with medical terms.

2. Please do not let others down just because you are feeling negative.

3. No profanity!

4. No shouting over each-other, raise hands if you are wanting to put an input/question/comment.

5. Please be prepared for the class before you enter, examples. Notebooks, pencils and other hard material ship.

6. Absolutely no violence whatsoever, violence is not tolerated.
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I am apart of RP servers on Discord, located above and other servers that are Medieval related. On School RP I have been role playing for vaguely a year or so, though they were always student related roles. Outside of School RP, I have been role playing for roughly 3-4 years, putting me in an advantage of knowing the concepts on basic RP and other RP scenarios, like Medical RP, Medieval RP for examples.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: HD stands for Head of Department,- typically heads of the subjects they are teaching.

- QTLS: QTLS stands for Qualified Teacher in Learning and Skills.

- NQT: NQT stands for Newly Qualified Teachers, they are new to teaching and are required guidance.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are very busy people, dealing with student issues, performing classes and having to deal with homework. They are very dedicated people that are a must for this to be SchoolRP. Teachers are why we have a future, they are there to teach us and make us get a steady and sustainable job. They are our eyes to the future, they will be guiding us to our destined future. They are supposed to make a warm and settling environment for all students, allowing them to succeed in a welcoming environment without any concerns.

Teachers are usually marking tests in their spare time, reviewing the students academic percentages and sometimes- having to deal with misbehaving students in detention. That's why teachers need to reach out to the students, understand why they are misbehaving and try to overcome the obstacle that is in the way of their success.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are important to School RP because they are one of the main sources of keeping it as a School RP,- also some of us are learning whilst not being at school. It’s why the teachers play a huge role on School RP server.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Karakura High school uses,- “Must have, Should have, Could have.” (MoSCo system.)

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

‘Primrose’ Monroe stands approximately at 5’5 ft and possesses a very slim structure. She generally wears bland clothing with a few accessories. Her hair is a light pink to reddish color, flowing down to her shoulders and is usually secured with a bobby pin. She is a very cheerful person past her dull appearance and can be found talking to others whilst joking around. However, she is very professional towards students, only wanting the best out of them from knowing their capabilities. ‘Primrose’ Monroe wants to teach to educate the pupils, allowing them to have a better understanding of the future and the city. With that being said, she must establish a settling and comfortable environment for her classes and attempt to prevent most of the negativity in her classes. 'Primrose' Monroe is respectable towards her colleagues as she would never think of starting any drama between them, little less wanting to interfere with their work. She will respond with subtle greetings to show her respect and she would think,- she would receive the exact same treatment. Respect goes both ways.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Firstly,- I would politely ask them to stop before cutting straight to the case of why they were behaving in such a foul way. If they refuse to cooperate, I will give them one last warning before giving them detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would raise my voice and give one last warning, if they refuse to listen I will kick out the troublemakers that are refusing and speak to them after class. Hopefully by that, the other students will understand what is happening and I am not tolerating such disrespect. I am here to teach them not to be their enemy.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

‘Primrose’ Monroe will probably be quiet unless spoken to- maybe throwing in a few jokes there and there. She would be respectful towards her colleagues whether or not they have been rude to her or not, she is there to teach and that is it.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She’d smile enthusiastically as her class began getting to work, now moving towards a few groups to see how they are going and if they needed help.

/me
She’d hurry over to the front of the classroom, now attempting to gain their attention.

/me She would tell them to group up and get ready for an upcoming test.

/me She’d demonstrate how to conquer the facial expressions for the act.

/me She’d seem pleased with their effort before giving a quick smile.

Backstory

‘Primrose’ Monroe had an ordinary upbringing, born in Karakura and had a smooth relationship with her relatives and parents. She did not have any trouble with bullies however though, she did have trouble academically. She was not very good at sociology and geography nor anything science or math related, that was when she started to feel useless. ‘Primrose’ Monroe had taken extra classes for those curriculum, trying to enhance her capabilities but to no avail. There was nothing she could do- so for the time being, she continued the way she was, failing a few tests but getting a lot of excellent scores in performing arts. That was when she began thinking about what she wanted to do for a career, she knew that she wanted something related to performing arts. She took up a Mentor to discuss her situations and he helped her in every way possible, he did not give up on her. Throughout schooling and the help of the Mentor, she began to improve on the subjects she was failing, now getting back on the horse to success. She got part time jobs at shops and received a little bit of money, now bottling it all up for the future needing. Thanks to her Mentor, she had achieved and graduated. ‘Primrose’ Monroe now was near getting her bachelor degrees, she was more than excited and was already prepared for her future and her goals. Her underlying passion for performing arts and basing a career off of it was coming her way, better yet- she was going to be able to teach others what she has learnt . From the very start, she wanted to become a teacher and that,- was what she was going to become whether or not she passes. She was not going to give up.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: ‘Primrose’ Monroe.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.

Given Name(s):
Primrose, Rose.

Preferred Name:
Primrose.

Religious Denomination:
Eastern.

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality: Japanese.

Current Location:
Karakura.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): One.

Working Experience (# of years):
Four.

Academic Degree: Bachelor of Arts.

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s):
Theater Arts.

Minors:
English.

Native Languages: Japanese.

Other Languages:
N/A.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I have a certificate[?]

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Drama.

Do you have any questions?: I was confused about the certificate[?]

D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
I'm a fan of your tone throughout the application, I was genuinely entertained and excited to read more! While some answers may be short, I do believe that you'll make a wonderful addition to the team.

Please DM me on Discord - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread