16 years old.

Do you have any previous bans?:

No

What Country are you from?:

Australia

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, I do its ali x#6486

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes, I'm am mostly active in the forums to double some important documents and rules.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:

Yes I understand

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am on the server usually for a minimum of 2-4 hours per day and I check the forums for news regularly.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation is just the joy of teaching. This school currently needs more active geography teachers that could give students the education they need. One of the most common reasons to become a teacher is to make a difference in the lives of as many students as you can.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Yes, I do have experience roleplaying, I have done a lot of different types of roleplaying on Minecraft and of course, its the only thing that I'm good at doing and love to have fun with it and also I'm home 24/7 now so I can spend my time playing Minecraft.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:

Yes, I understand it.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are what teachers use to keep track of everything. They use this to record what they teach when they teach and other important things

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

I would of course ask the principle first, and if he said no then ill plan another assignment, If yes, then I have the student’s parents or guardian sign a form and have them bring the paper to me the next day. I would prepare a topic based around where we're going and have them do a worksheet on that topic.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Respect one another, as well as any form of authority.
2. Keep your hands to yourself.
3. No swearing or racist remarks and or comments within the classroom.
4. No Phones unless permitted beforehand.
5. Always be prepared with a pen/pencil and a book.
6. Be ready to get out of your comfort zones.
7. No eating or drinking in class.
8. Put your hand up if would like to speak.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I never applied for a teacher, so I haven't had any experience as a teacher, but I have observed the teachers that I've seen to see how it's done.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD:

Head of Department (HD) - As Head of Department, you must ensure that other teachers are following the Teacher COC. You would also make sure that your department has enough resources for the students.

- QTLS:

QTLS is a teacher promoted by NQT. They are more used to doing lessons and should be a role model for NQT's.

- NQT:

Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) - Now you are closer to being a Fully- Qualified Teacher! You can host classes on your own, just as long as you have permission from the Head Department. (HD)

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are the ones standing between you and the real world, and for a good reason. They are there to teach you important things, such as geography, or English. They earn 200-250k a year, which can usually be adjusted due to their performance.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are so important because they teach students skills and tasks, so the students can get a decent job, and be wise with their decisions when they're older. Given the issues with friends and family that face a large number of students today, there are some days when a student may only see a smile from his/her teacher. Teachers are not just there to teach us things. In my opinion, I see almost all of my teachers kind of as family, because they help students out with everything, and they put a smile on my face, even on the hardest days.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The Lesson Planning System runs on a "Must"," Could" and "Should" have system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

She loves her hair black, it gives her geography vibes, because she loves to be Smart. Although, she plans to dye her hair for black eventually. She has a grayish eye. She is very unique, she stands out in the crowd, She is cheery, silly, and energetic. She plans to be known as a geography teacher, but she is too shy to show others her accomplishments. She loves students so much, they're like her children. She is not rude to any student or teacher, she likes everyone, including the troublemakers, even if they're a pain.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would ask them to kindly stop or I would go to the Principal or an HD and them what is going on, and how rude they're being.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would have the most reckless student to leave the classroom for a short period. As others would watch, I would ask them if they'd enjoy that. If they say no, I'd reply "Then please listen because I don't enjoy being disrespected."

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
She would act the same, she treats everyone equally. She would look through her geography students and grade them. If she has some spare time after that, she would drink coffee and begin talking to other teachers.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Ali Garcia would get out every resource needed for the upcoming project the students will be doing in-class
/me Ali Garcia would hand out the resources to each student, as they chose what they wanted
/me Ali Garcia would give instructions to the students about what we will be doing, and won't go on until everyone has gotten the idea
/me Ali Garcia would look at everyone with a bright smile as they work away, and ask me questions on what to do.
/me Ali Garcia would sip on her coffee, completely forgetting that she was mid-class.

Backstory

Ali Garcia has been fortunate enough to not only grow up with her favorite teacher but also someone she calls Mum. her mum taught her some of life’s greatest lessons – love, kindness, gratitude, courage, honesty, acceptance, dignity, and fairness, also gave her advice on how to raise her daughter and make sure she was challenged academically and meeting every developmental milestone. Her, mother, had her learning at a very young age as Ali started preschool/elementary school with a close family friend just after her younger sister was born. Her mother wanted to give her children the best education possible. She started attending school with her mum when she was 2½ years old and although she purposely avoided being my classroom teacher directly, her mum always reinforced everything she had learned during the day when they got home. her mother was an avid supporter of literacy and instilled her love for reading at an exceptionally young age. her mother's five grandkids have a tremendous collection of books that she single-handedly created with each holiday, birthday, and “just because” present. Although her mother passed away recently, she will never take for granted the times she spent with her mum and will treasure everything she taught her about life, and how wonderful it was to be educated at a young age, Ali was born on the 19th of May 1995 and began to come in contact with her extended family.

Ali always thought her students in memory of her mother, When Ali was one, her father was jailed and sentenced to six months in jail so she never really knew her dad until he got released from jail he was very violent and abusive to both Ali and her mother, later on, the same night that he was released he ****d his wife and got her pregnant with Ali's now known as the younger sister.
Ali became a teacher in commemoration of her mother. she has wanted to be a teacher at a young age when she graduated high school in 2013 she decided to get a bachelors degree in geography and geography as her mother loved geography and humanities. after her very eventful journey, she got her first job as a geography teacher.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Ali Choi Garcia

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):

Ali

Preferred Name:

Miss Ali or Miss Garcia

Female

Religious Denomination:

None

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:
Spanish

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Bachelors Degree Of Geography

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

History, Science, Geography

Minors:

Art, History

Native Languages:

English

Other Languages:

Spanish, English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Geography

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):
None
Do you have any questions?: None​

Last edited:

Mistalee

Level 104
APPROVED

-ˏˋ Congratulations! ˊˎ-

- Sound application - I can see you put a decent amount of effort into it. Good job! :-D
- To further your career as a teacher, please ensure that you have joined this Discord-Server.
- After you've done the step listed above, please shoot me a direct message at; Knot#6368 to get you set up with your new role!

Users who are viewing this thread