Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
wwish.

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:

N/A

What Country are you from?:

I currently am located in the UK, however I'm from a different origin.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

wwish#4154

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes, I am fully aware of this fact.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, if I were to be demoted from inactivity. I will both respect and acknowledge this, I will not spam staff on dms nor would I be incredibly toxic on the matter when I am fully aware that my demotion was my original fault.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes, all classroom activity will be documented. As soon as possible, and efficiently as possible.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am extremely active on the server, I range from around any and all time from 10am BST- 1am BST with a full and serious mindset with the intention to actually teach. On the forums, I'm currently now active as I check it almost every single day.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Teacher Application 2018: ACCEPTED
Student council Application 2018: ACCEPTED
Surgeon Application 2019 (It was on the discord at that time): ACCEPTED
College Application 2020:ACCEPTED
Russian Application 2020:ACCEPTED
German Application 2018: ACCEPTED
Spanish Application 2018: ACCEPTED
Korean Application 2018: ACCEPTED
Korean Application 2020: ACCEPTED
Chinese Application 2018: DENIED

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My main motivation for becoming a teacher on this server is to experience and share a proper SchoolRP experience to other players. I would like to be a teacher, also for the want of being able to organize and maintain SchoolRP classes. As I would of course, like for there to be an organized SchoolRP class that will be guaranteed engaging in all aspects.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I have role played on this server for around 3 years, give or take. I have done MedicRP, AdultRP, StudentRP, TeacherRP, some-what of GangRP, CouncilRP. I have grown accustomed to roleplaying, especially serious and detail roleplaying.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
I have of course read the Faculty Handbook and understood it to a point whereas that I'd apply any rules or mentions in my role playing.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs, put rather simply, is when after a class. A teacher is to log into the classroom logs after finishing up a class. They are to record what they have taught and how the class may have went, they are acquired to mention any huge disruptions in the classroom or any events that have taken place the school should be aware of.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
I will first consult the VPs, with their approval. I will split the class into two groups letting the T.A [Teacher Assistant] take the other group to said place. I will make sure the group can fit the destined location with them being put in lines and told to follow, and in case they were to get lost, I will announce the desired location in INTERCOMS. Where I will say something along

"Good Morning students of Karakura Highschool, We will be going to ____. If you wish to be guided, me and my co-worker ___ will be there to guide you. If you can not make it to the line, do meet us at ___ if you plan on contributing."

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Do not have any sort of romantic relationships with any students.
2. Do not act immature in classes such as making inappropriate jokes
3. Record all logs.
4. Do not engage in any or all sorts of considered illegal activity.
5. Be prepared before you are to come to class.
6. Give all students all fair and equal treatment rather than picking favorites.
7.Report any suspicious activity found on school grounds.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have had an abundant of amount of role play experiences, more so in SchoolRP rather than any other server I have played on. I have had scenarios where it has placed me on a hot spot of serious roleplaying and understand on how to develop characters properly.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: HD, this is the role of being able supervise the NQT, whilist also advising them. They are the head of the department and are able to say the final say when it regards topics and etc.

- QTLS: QTLS, they are a role behind the HD, they are allowed to supervise the NQT however they are not allowed to interrupt classes. They are to agree with most of what a HD orders them to do, school related.

- NQT: NQT (Newly Qualified Teachers) They are the teachers who were recently accepted, they will have to follow their supervisors. They can be promoted.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are supposed to supervise, help and guide students. Helping them become respectable people in the near future. They are given around a salary of 250k+ depending on how many classes they were to teach and how well they did it. Teachers are supposed to teach, in a memorable way. A way where students actually feel as if they should push themselves further. If a teacher has spare time during the school day, they are to monitor the halls and plan their future lessons.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important as they, make SchoolRP. . Well, SchoolRP. They are to help make the role play experience especially the school one more fun and engaging. They are to help organize the school rather than have it just run by students.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
In my knowledge, teachers are supposed to choose their desired subject. Plan on what to say to the class and the results being them doing so, maturely and effectively in which the student is able to remember said things.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

She is an outgoing female someone who is naturally filling the room with a vibrant energy however she'd have a serious and tidy upfront. Following her outfits, she'd be wearing something professional on school grounds. Her plan is to give students the experience they deserve. She is rather sympathetic whenever it comes with other people, so she'd be someone who'd stay by problematic students while calming them down and not per-say, giving up on them. That doesn't mean she'd be relax whenever it comes with punishments, she doesn't let anything slide easily

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would tell them to stop, and use an appropriate speaking manner on school grounds. If they are to refuse so, I will then take them to the detention room or give them warnings. If they still, are repulsive. I will alert the VP immediately, however that will be of course after all appropriate actions are taken unto course.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would ask them what they would like to do, or what they would prefer to listen to. After hearing their opinions on the matter, I will adjust my teaching style to them. To make it more engaging to both of us, while making sure they are to learn what they are supposed to learn.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
In the teacher lounge, I will usually take that time to learn more on the appropriate ways to excute my subject. I would learn more on it myself while teaching it with care. I will use that time to get some breathers, relax myself to have the best mind when I choose to teach.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would straighten her jacket, as she walks up the the start of the room, giving the students a small smile before sorting out her books in a neat arranged matter, she'd look at the books, nodding to herself as she tilts her head upward to the side as she'd say in a rather calm manner. "Hello students."
/me would walk around the room, as soon as her ears would pick up the misdemeanor next to her, would turn around, slamming her hand on the desc to catch their attention, given them somewhat of a glare as she then clears her throat, places her hands on her back while she awaits for their excuse.
/me would use the chalk to write on the board, in a rather standard handwriting, moving her head to the back of the class time to time to check on their behaviors, after every click glance a new word would be written on the board, before she finishes, placing the chalk on the board side rim. Turning her focus completely on the class.
/me would scan the classroom at the hands raised, using her finger to hover through the class as she'd pick a student, given ___ a nod to proceed with their upcoming answer
/me would read the book, placing her eyes on it, it'd give an expression time to time as she reads through the lines of the student's book, given him a reassuring smile as she were to close the book with her fingers, having a simple nod of approval.

Backstory

She was a an energetic child, in actuality, one of the most bubbly in her family. She's someone who got the desire of teaching from one of her teachers, who inspired her to be the person she is today. Her inspiration, Ms. Ruby gave her so much motivation into becoming a teacher herself. She wanted to be like Ms. Ruby even better, someone who can give a bunch into their students. Even in her up bringing she has been extremely considarate of other people, giving them second chances but also making sure they get the right punishment for their actions. She has been someone who could be considered 'strict' depending on how you were to approach her. Yes. She is in fact, someone who takes her students over herself, it is really just who she is. Especially when it comes with a daughter, she is fond of being some

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: "Madeline Ripper"
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): "Miss."
Given Name(s): "Madeline."
Preferred Name: "Miss Madeline, Ms. Madeline, Maddy, Mads, Madeline."

Religious Denomination: "Roman Catholic."
Marital Status: "Single."

Nationality: "European."
Current Location: "Karakura, Japan."

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): "5years."
Working Experience (# of years): "11 years.

Academic Degree: "Bachelors."

Year of Graduation: "2003."
Major(s): "Math, Science."
Minors: "Agriculture."

Native Languages: "English."
Other Languages: "Japanese, Korean, German."

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: "Yes, I do."
Preferred Teaching Subject: "Math."

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):N/A.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Mistalee

Level 104
APPROVED

-ˏˋ Congratulations! ˊˎ-

- Great application, with most of your history being clean for the most part aswell as the vast majority of your applications having been accepted, you certainly do make a good case for yourself. Good job!

- To further your career as a teacher, please ensure that you have joined this Discord-Server.

- After you've done the step listed above, please shoot me a direct message at; Knot#6368 to get you set up with your new role, as well as introduced to your new position!

Users who are viewing this thread