mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Teacher Application

Pqgie

Level 0
What is your Minecraft username?: Diorrr_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Diorrr_#4183 (Has a working microphone)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How old are you? (Optional): 14

What is your time zone?: BST (British Summer Time)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I am following.

Describe your activity on the server: I think I am very active I interact a lot and play for about 5-12 hours most days, I would think it would be a 9/10 on a scale.

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, back in early 2017 for multi accounts, but couldn't be proven.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
School Tutor Application | SchoolRP-Pending

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 , Baseball team.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: Art/Fine Art

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Art can be showing in many ways like Psychology , Static's , Mathematics and a lot more so I would like to show the students that art can be seen in any perspective differently, to show thats its okay to feel different to help the students grow confidents for the future ahead.

I want to help the students grow as individuals to support them threw stuff like show them how to show emotions threw the years.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I have a full understand and I am prepared to do it.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Class logs are how many classes a teacher has hosted a month so they get the right amount of payment and also credit.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1: Making sure all the students are seated.
2: Silence to start the class.
3: Making sure everyone is listening.
4: Showing Discipline to the students who are being rude. (Like Detention)
5: No mask on in Class.
6: You cant so up drunk.
7:No Alcohol.
8: Show the students respect.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I don't have much experience in this type of roleplay since the standards have changed since 2017.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: The head of a department at a school is given a particular subject as an area of responsibility, and it is their charge to raise the standards of the students within that subject area. The department head seeks to raise overall standards of education. Head of department supervises the students and teachers making sure they are teaching and following the rules.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is commonly defined as a teacher who has at least the minimum academic qualifications required for teaching subjects at the relevant level.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Newly Qualified Teacher is a teacher who has qualified to be able to teacher students but still has to under go statuary.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description Unqualified teachers can demonstrate that they meet recognized standards in the schools in which they are employed. They can do so by learning how to teach with the support of skilled colleagues and by becoming a fully qualified professional

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers seek to inspire students in all aspects of their lives, and for many teachers, their greatest goal is to be a role model. A role model is someone who inspires and encourages students to strive for greatness, and teaches them through experience and commitment how to realize their full potential to become the best they can be.

Outside of school teachers do stuff like:

1:Planning lessons
2:Interact with student within and maybe outside of school.
3: Have a life,

Being a teacher is a big commitment, having to control kids isn't a easy job , but there are some good parts with teaching.

Teachers make ¥450,000 Monthly, and 50,000 every 10 classes being a teacher is a struggle but it worth it, it causes a lot of time and dedication.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
If there wasn't any teachers the students wouldn't for fill the learning at karakura, also the teachers wouldn't have any jobs so they wouldn't make ¥450,000 Monthly, SchoolRP would not off been the same without teachers. SchoolRP for fills people by giving them the choice to be them self including how they act, I think the teachers help them grow confidentially by talking to them and teaching them in away they want to be engaged to learn.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
It is , Must have, Could have and should have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

upload_2021-6-30_18-47-12.png
Fleur Ross Auroras was born in 1996 in Great
Britain Fleur never grew up wealthy so she was always taught the treat people with respect saying it was the most precious thing you could own, Fleur is a Female 5,7 she wants to show students that you don't need to grow up a certain way you are all still worth the same, she is kind bubbly and a bit crazy. Fleur wants to teach students respect threw fine art.

Fleur wants to make sure everyone is treated fairly but would still show discipline like detention if you do something bad, because if you don't show action then they don't learn.

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would first tell them to shut up because that language isn't acceptable on school grounds then threaten the students with a detention if they say one more thing, if they procced to I would give them all a afterschool detention so they learn there lesson.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would slap my hand on the desk and tell them to listen up and say something along the lines 'next person to speak without my permission is being kicked out' and then procced with my teaching.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Fleur would be tried after the long day and not really bother sitting with people, if someone came up to Fleur she would talk but not really feeling it.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me she would rub her fingers across the desk morning everyone she puffed hope your having a good day lets get into the lesson.

/me
Fleur slams her hand on the desk and yells right listen up stop talking I am trying to teach.

/me she gazing's at the students deciding who to pick to answer it.

/me she engages in the work the student has giving her.

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
Fleur Ross Auroras was born on 1999 March 7th in Great Britain, Fleur was special she was very intelligent from day 1, Fleur learned quickly and started walking after 6 months , by the age of 7 years Fleur was doing work for around 14 year old's, Fleurs school life was great, but her home life wasn't so, Fleurs dad left when she was only 2 years old her mother struggled to get by she didn't have a great job and was behind in bills. Fleur's mother couldn't take it anymore by the age of 14 Fleur got took away from her mother. Fleur was adopted when she was 16 years old by her amazing mother Isabella Auroras.

Fleur Ross Auroras moved to Japan when she was 16 into a place called Karakura, after a month of home school Isabella Auroras was able to get a job as teacher at KaraKura Highschool, later on in the month she enrolled Fleur into Karakura High, Fleur took a deep interest in Physical Education, Math's , English and specially Art even though Fleur was quiet in class her Teachers adored her, for her great intelligent and kind behavior, Fleur was very quiet and shy with no friends but, she started to enjoy Math's so much that she wanted to become a math's teacher she try's to grow her confidence because she finds it hard to speak in front of crowds, later on at the dinner table Fleur talked to her mothers about her dream job, and also her public speaking thing, Isabelle pointed out that being a tutor would be good for you because interact with your students as individuals so its less stress. Fleur thought about it but didnt want to ruin her public perspective so she continues to try be a teacher in fine art which includes going deep into the art world.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Fleur Ross Auroras
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Auroras / Miss Fleur
Given Name(s): N/A
Preferred Name: N/A

Age (Minimum is 27): 34
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Britian/ British
Current Location: Japan/Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 2 years.

Academic Degree: Highschool
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Math's , Science
Minors: Art

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages:

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: I was a teacher for a bit in early 2017 -
Accepted - Geography Teacher Application. | SchoolRP

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your descriptions for each role & Situations require further detail.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread