Do you have a microphone?:
Yes
How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
Pacific time
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes
Describe your activity on the server:
On almost everyday and loves helping the teacher teach classes.
Do you have any previous bans?:
No I do not
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
None.
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
High schooler. Grade 12th.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Music
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Teaching students and make it fun for them!
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Understood

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs provide a "real-time" method for collecting data on classroom practices by giving teachers a tool to document and reflect about specific lessons and the impact they may have had on their students. Logs can collect data for review by teachers, their colleagues, administrators, and researchers.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Ask questions. Respect and listen to your classmates. Respect and listen to the teacher. Raise your hand to speak. Be prepared for class. Be quiet when the teacher is talking. Be quiet when classmates are talking. Share new ideas.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: Best experienced and skilled teachers in a department. They help lower leveled teachers and have the most authority and wisdom in their department. They are to be respected.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified Teachers are the second highest rank for teachers. These teachers are well experienced and very capable of teaching. A Qualified Teacher has been teaching for a good amount of time and can conduct classes in a very professional manner.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly qualified teachers are the first rank that is allowed to host their own classes. These teachers can host their own classes and rank up to a qualified teacher after being tested by SLT.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified teachers are those who have recently joined the teaching team, but still, need to be fully trained. These individuals can not hold their own classes and are being trained on how to properly conduct the duties that being a teacher holds.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers In-game devote their time to present well-planned educational activities, which could be in any shape or form. To engage with the main focus within the server, they serve a great purpose as they increase roleplay experience by providing education in-game. The majority of the players are placed in high school where they attend classes that teachers host, in that way they get prepared for local college which is the next level of education in the server. Teachers have above-average salaries, and as said before, they serve a great purpose once giving the experience to other role-players by hosting classes they can attend, which this server is majorly about. Without teachers, there would be no SchoolRP. In their free time, a teacher is expected to engage with accurate and appropriate activities which will not put them in danger of any kind, nor any that might follow with consequences within their work/occupation. Illegality is not accepted and is strictly forbidden.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
The server is focused on school, to imitate reality but of course, as the extra spice in roleplay-oriented people, there’s drama everywhere. By having teachers, the sole purpose of the server is fulfilled and the theme will remain accurate. They also make sure students get what they need and give them help when they need it.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The lesson planning system operates on ‘must have, should have, could have.’

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
My Character Goulia is a very independent person with grayish eyes and a love passion for music. She loves to help people learn o things and help them when they are in need for anything. She also loves teaching and going to class a lot of the time. She hopes to also be a inspirational singer one day.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I walk up and ask about the situation, about the possible dispute going on, if answered; I do my best guide towards solutions to the problem. I also attempt to direct their language into more of a friendly kind to keep the conversation as civilized and mature as possible, simply to encourage the students to act mature themselves. If it proceeds It will continue to detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I ask those I believe that cause the distraction to direct their attention to me, if not heard, I walk up to them and speak to them specifically. Possibly move their seats if they’re too chatty with their friends. If it proceeds I give them a final warning before being kicked from class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Friendly and nice to the other teacher and try to make kindness to them.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would stand up motioning for the class's attention.
/me She'd walk up to the Kids in the back right corner with a serious look on his face.
/me She'd hand out the music workbooks for students to learn
/me She'd Teach them how to play the interments so they can learn more.

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
Goulia would have been born and may 12th 1994. She had been the only child living with her lonely father shortly after her parents devoice. She had taken vocal lessons and wrote her own music while teaching herself how to play any instrument she could. Shortly after her mother have died from cancer and she had lost all hope and motivation. She would scroll threw videos looking at all these kids just like her wanting to presume music. Then motivation struck her. she went to sing on the streets and years after years she met her husband Tyler. Tyler was a musician himself and created lot's of music. Goulia wanted to help more so she applied to be a music teacher to help kids presume their dreams in hope to inspire everyone. 5 years later Tyler had passed from a shooting at one of his concerts and it had brought her down terribly but she kept living on writing music singing and inspiring people as a teacher in hopes to see new people just like her.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Goulia Irene
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs
Given Name(s):
Vinny
Preferred Name:
Vinny
Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination:
Do not have one
Marital Status:
single
Nationality:
English
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
1 year
Academic Degree:
Master's degree in Music
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Music
Minors:
Chior and band

Native Languages:
N/A
Other Languages:
None just English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: None right now

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your application lacks detail & You haven't followed the proper formatting.
- Please bold your questions

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread