How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
EST
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I will take full responsibility when if i get inactive and be demoted
Describe your activity on the server:
I am usually on everyday except Saturdays at 3 to 5am
Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes i got banned once for 12 hours? or using emoticons and two other reasons i forgot
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.40338/#post-126563
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[18] [Grade 12]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I am applying to become a history teacher
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Money can be a huge motivation thats what i'm mostly doing it for.i was always scared of being denied. Teachers make it possible for countries to further develop socially and economically. Having the role of a teacher is truly a significant role to play IRL and in-game, by knowing this I wanted to take my chance
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes i do understand
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teachers are required to log every class they have, this is very important because to get a paycheck you must have 15 classes logged properly. You are only able to host 4 classes an OOC day.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
. No food or drinks will be allowed during class time, water will be the only acceptable beverage
2. Come prepared and ready to learn, stay focused and on task
3. No electronics of any kind will be allowed unless we are doing an activity that calls for them
4. Display appropriate behavior, speaking while others are talking, being disrespectful will not be tolerated.
5. Give your best work and stay positive, if you are confused ask questions
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Ive been in this server for about half a year now experienced GangRP and CombatRp this will be my first job in this server
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:Head of Department
↳ Description:They are the Head of the Department to the subject they teach and they are able to observe NQTs during their classes. They know all the rules and regulations and are very skilled in their work.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Teachers who have more experience teaching. They don't need any guidance from the HD and are able to teach classes on their own. With a little more work they are able to be promoted to HD if there isn't one already in their subject.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Teacher's who recently finished their training and has been accepted as a newly qualified teacher. They have been promoted from Unqualified Teacher and can now host classes, they know the rules but will still need to work hard before becoming a qualified teacher.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A person who has just been accepted into the role of a teacher. They have little to no experience in the rules and regulations and must be trained before being able to become a Newly Qualified teacher.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are people that educate students in various subjects. They are very important people that help shape the world economically and socially. Teachers must show maturity and level-headedness at all times, they are leaders who must always act appropriately no matter when or where they are. They are paid 450,00 yen a month if they have correctly logged 15 of their classes, they can receive a bonus of 50,000 yen if they complete an extra 10 classes. While they are only able to teach 4 classes an OOC day.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
i don't know
Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Tadoka Auroras
he's 6'0 and 155lbs Male Mexican and Russian his nick name is Momo He has Curly hair he is very Athletic and he can act goofy sometimes he's really friendly but if you come off a bad start with him he will distance himself he doesn't have many insecurities he's always happy and there for others when they need it

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Tadoka would look up at the individuals who are cursing walk up to them ask for their names and write it down telling them they have detention
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Tadoka would look at the students who is causing the disturbance in the classroom and tell the to be quiet or leave
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Tadoka would be very talkative and enjoy chatting w the other teachers listening to the stories they are telling me
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Tadoka would give each student a cool handshake welcoming them "How was your guys days today?" as he would grab hit folder with paper work inside of it and opens it
/me Tadoka would turn his back and write on the board the United States Declaration of Independence "who in this class knows a little bit about United States Declaration of Independence?" he would look around the class and choose a student who is raising their hands
/me Walks around the classroom while the students are testing making sure no one is cheating
/me Looks around the classroom and he notices a student has his/her phone out he would walk up to the student and reach out for the phone"Give me the phone you'll get it back when class ends"

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
N/A (Im still working on my back story)

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Tadoka Auroras
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Mr.Auroras
Given Name(s):Tadoka
Preferred Name:Tadoka or Momo

Age (Minimum is 27):27
Marital Status:Single

Nationality:Mexican and Russian
Current Location:Karuka,Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
This would be my first job
Academic Degree:Batchelor's
Year of Graduation:2011
Major(s):History
Minors:Music

Native Languages:Russian
Other Languages:Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
From what I've read, you have a decent understanding of this role, however the application itself lacks a lot of detail and isn't very appealing to the eyes -- try to space out your questions and organise them when submitting your application

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread