players online

Denied Teacher Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
IamDumbDumb

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
ᔑリ↸?#4736

Do you have a microphone?:
No and wont feel comfortable talking anyways.

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
CET

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I acknowledge that I could get demoted if inactive.

Describe your activity on the server:
On a weekday about 5 hours. On a weekend about 8 hours.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 9

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Any available subject except pe and history.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I've always been interested in teaching because I think its quite enjoyable to do.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes I understand I will have to undergo training.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The class logs are to check how many classes a teacher has taught and this useful to make sure the teacher has taught enough classes that month.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Talking is allowed but only before and after the class ends.
2. Never talk while I am explaining an assignment or handing out work.
3. All students must be respectful to teachers and other students.
4. Swearing will be strictly prohibited.
5. Electronic devices are not allowed and will be confiscated until class ends.
6. Masks, hats etc will not be allowed in class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have quite a lot of experience in roleplay. I played a lot of Roblox roleplay server in the past.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description:
They watch over their department and make sure the faculty of that department do their work.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A teacher who has gotten training and proved they are ready to teach without a QT or HD watching over them.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A teacher who has just gotten trained and can start teaching but needs to be watched over by a QT or HD to make sure they teach properly.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A teacher who has just gotten accepted that has yet to undergo training and cannot teach yet.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Because teachers are the foundation for the server without them the server is unable to function without teachers teaching.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
It is call MoSCoW for short and it means must have, should have, could have and wont have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Aaron Taylor, a 28-year-old Swiss native living in Karakura, Japan, exudes intellect with his unassuming presence. With light brown hair and blue-gray eyes, he maintains a practical yet comfortable style in earthy tones.

In social situations, Aaron is reserved but displays a warmth in his eyes that hints at a desire for connection. His living space reflects his love for order, adorned with mathematical equations, emphasizing his dedication to the subject.

Driven by a deep love for mathematics, Aaron's workspace is organized with precision. In his downtime, he explores Karakura, appreciating the city's blend of tradition and modernity.

As he pursues his dream of becoming an educator at Karakura School, Aaron's story is one of resilience and a passion for knowledge. Each day is a move on the chessboard of life.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Quietly tell them to stop cursing.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Quietly try to get they're attention and if that doesn't work I will yell.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Usually not talk quite a lot but to people I know I will talk quite a lot and sometimes can even be so much that it is overwhelming.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Walks into the classroom cheerfully holding a stack of assignments while saying: "Hello class today we will be learning about."
/me
Signals to the class that I want to explain the assignment.
/me
Unlocks cabinet door to give a student work supplies.
/me
Silently correcting students assignments.

Backstory

Aaron Taylor was born on a crisp winter day in the picturesque town of Lucerne, Switzerland. From an early age, it was evident that he was a unique individual. Diagnosed with both autism and ADHD, Aaron's childhood was marked by challenges in navigating the world around him. His parents, who were both Swiss nationals, dedicated themselves to ensuring he received the support and resources he needed to thrive.

Despite the social hurdles he faced, Aaron developed a deep passion for intellectual pursuits. He excelled academically, finding solace and joy in the world of numbers and patterns. His love for mathematics became a guiding force in his life, providing him with a sense of structure and order in a world that often seemed chaotic.

As he entered adolescence, the Taylor family faced a decision that would shape Aaron's future. An opportunity arose for his parents to relocate to Japan due to a job transfer. Embracing the adventure, they moved to Karakura, a bustling city where tradition and modernity coexisted. The move proved to be both a challenge and a blessing for Aaron.

Living in Japan brought its own set of cultural adjustments, and Aaron found himself navigating the complexities of a new society. His social anxiety and awkwardness in social situations became more pronounced, but he found solace in the vibrant city and its unique blend of ancient traditions and cutting-edge technology.

Aaron's journey continued as he pursued higher education. Despite the challenges posed by his neurodivergence, he earned a degree in education with a specialization in mathematics. Inspired by the teachers who had supported him throughout his academic journey, Aaron developed a strong desire to give back and make a positive impact on the lives of others.

His dream led him to set his sights on Karakura School, a renowned institution known for its commitment to academic excellence. Aaron aspired to become a teacher, hoping to create a supportive learning environment for students who, like him, might face their own set of challenges. His love for chess, a game that mirrored the logical thinking he adored in mathematics, became a way for him to connect with others, even if conversation didn't come easily.

Now, at the age of 28, Aaron resides in Karakura, where he navigates the complexities of adulthood while pursuing his dream of becoming an educator. Despite the social hurdles he faces, he embraces his uniqueness, knowing that his perspective and passion for mathematics can inspire and change lives. With an IQ of 135, Aaron's intellect shines brightly, and he looks forward to the day when he can share his love for learning with a new generation of students.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Aaron Taylor
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
Aaron
Preferred Name:
Aaron or Mr. Taylor

Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination:
N/A
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Switzerland
Current Location:
Karakura japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
N/A

Academic Degree:
Bachelors Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Education
Minors:

Native Languages:
English and german
Other Languages:
Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Tefl

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread