mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your ign (in game name): Xx_SodaPop_xX

Previous bans: None

Do you understand that most answers are found in roleplay documents?: Yes

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would try to be on the server more so we have teachers in the classroom.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Teachers teach because they have a love for helping and educating children. They choose teaching as their job because they find it fun and rewarding. You may ask why its rewarding and the answer is because children will go from I dont understand this to wow i really get this. Its exiting to see students grow over the corse of the year. In there spare time they might go outside and hike.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are important to the server because they keep the server in order from become crazy and also can be in the class teaching.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Lesson planning is mandatory for teachers, as if they do not plan their lessons and they are sick, the substitute teachers will have nothing to teacher. Failure to create sufficient lesson plans is the break of the Code of Conduct and can result in a demotion.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
My skin looks like this https://minecraft.novaskin.me/ She is very nice and is only strict if you misbehave. She belives that if every student tries hard they can do their best. She thinks that other teachers are great people that wanna see students bloom. Even if they seem mean. Her plan for the future is to continue helping people even if she is retired.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Tell them please do not use that langue and get to where you belong.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
Call on them more or give them a quiz or incorporate movement in to the lesson to see if they do it.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
I ask them what their goal is today to put them on the spot
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
My character is kind even when you do something wrong and encourages you to try harder but if you do something really bad will get strict. She will play study games to help them study. She would make sure everyone is behaving and is nice to one another and will do group projects.

BACKSTORY

I went to collage to become a zoo oligest. I really enjoyed my biology class and my biology professor. My biology professor inspired me to become a science teacher. She made learning so much fun and taught almost everything through group activities. I wished my science teachers in high school was as much fun as she was. Thats why I wanna become a teacher that makes it fun for the kids. After completing my degree in biology, I got my masters in education and bachelors in biology. I did student teaching in 9th and 11th grade. Which was perfect because i taught biology earth science and chemistry. I had to take 3 teacher exams to be abill to teach 9th through 12th grade general education. My goal is to be a permanent high school teacher. Right now i just substitute. I became a teacher because of my most amazing biology professor in collage. I hoped to follow in her foot steps and make learning fun and entertaining for my students. I think the best way of learning is to actively be apart of it.

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Maxine Rose Jones
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Miss. Jones
Preferred Name: Miss. Maxine

Religious Denomination: Jewish and Christion

Nationality: Usa
Current Location: America

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1
Working Experience (# of years): 1

Academic Degree: Bachelors in Biology and Master in Education

Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Biology
Minors: Chemistry

Native Languages: English, Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Science

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
You messed up on over 3 questions
  • What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

• Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
  • BACKSTORY
Correct these mistakes and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread