mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): WolfGirl_97
Previous bans: None.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yep.

Describe your activity on the server: Often, but not everyday.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No, sorry.

Do you have a microphone? Yep!

List your current and past applications: None.

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to help the server. It's an awesome server!

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yep.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yeah.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?

1. If a teacher wants to organize or start a trip, they must send a letter to the Principal’s office about the trip, it must be sent at least one fortnight before the actual trip

2. All trips must have at least 4 teachers/teaching assistants supervising them. A teacher supervising them is mandatory.

3. All trips must fit within the budgetary constraints

4. A child going on a trip which is leaving Taketatsu High School grounds must have a permission slip.

5. The teachers are in charge of the students during the trip

6. Proper behaviour on school trips is expected at all times, no drugs, alcohol or tobacco is allowed for students or teachers participating on the trip

7. Students may pay extra for extra resources on the trip

8. Teachers should write a summary of what happens on the trip

9. If the school nurse sees any student that requires special medication, the special medication may be taken with them.

10. If the parent cannot let the child attend or the child fails to attend the trip, the student will have to be taught under the guidance of a substitute teacher.

11. Teachers must consider the purpose of the actual trip

12. Teachers must consider the period of time the trip will take, and make sure it will fit in in one school day, or perhaps one period alone

13. Teachers should list the teachers names that are attending the trip

14. Packed lunches must be taken by students on the trip unless the trip is planning food for everyone, which is unlikely

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
  1. Teaching Notes
A teacher must and shall prepare notes and a planned class for the class that they are ordered to do, they must not do their class randomly and must not improvise unless needed too.

2. Exercises
  1. A teacher must set a adequate amount of written work and practical exercises and give homework in all subjects
  2. A teacher must mark papers carefully
  3. A teacher shall not make mean remarks that will discourage the child in their book
3. Working Hours
  1. A teacher must report to do lessons regulary
  2. Time for work may only end when only told to do so by a higher official, such as a Principal
  3. A teacher may be required to do aditional work.
  4. A record of attendance for you as a teacher will be kept, if broken you'll be sanctioned
4. Performance of Duty
  1. A teacher must not fail to carry out her/his work in a lesson
  2. A teacher whose work performance is proven to not be good enough will be warned to encourage the teacher
  3. After two warnings, the teacher will be sanctioned
  4. Any teacher who has plagiarised any tests or examinations will be sanctioned
  5. Any negilence on the part of a teacher, whether causing damage to school resources or students, will end up in a sanction
5. Private Activities During Lessons
  1. Teachers must not engage in conversations with other teachers that are private and personel
  2. Teachers must not trade with anyone inside school during working hours
  3. No teacher should perform unofficial duties during working hours without permission
6. Improper Use of Child Labour
  1. No teacher shall subject a pupil/student to perform any labour that is not neccecary in class
  2. A teacher shall not use the child for labour without consent of a parent
  3. A teacher shall not send a child on errands for him/her during after school or inside school unless there is a proper reason,
  4. No teacher shall use the childs labour for personal uses, e.g carrying water to the teacher
  5. You may not use the student to perform any labour for yourself

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): As a student? Great! I love it!!

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top: What? Uh.... There's Student Ranks, but I don't know what you mean by "Teacher Ranks". The Faculty handbook doesn't say what "Ranks" there are.....

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yep.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
The one thing I don't like is that some teachers are a bit rude if you don't do something as quick as possible.........

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
They're purpose is to help you learn.
They get Okay Salary.
Teachers Teach professionally and nicely.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: They Teach and help people learn. (And because it's School RP, it's supposed to be life-like)

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
It depends on how well you do your job (I think.....IDK I'm working on finding it out)

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
(What do you mean?)

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would give them detention for not behaving properly.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Warn them about getting detention.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Calm, collected, professional.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
1) Encouraging when a student needs help or is struggling.
2) Calm when things are hectic.
3) Nice to other teachers and Students.
4) Professional when teaching and around Students.
5) Respectful of boundaries a student might have.

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Serenity Green Wood
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss. Wood
Given Name(s): Serenity
Preferred Name: Serenity

Religious Denomination: I Don't know.....
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: New York City.
Current Location: LA

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2
Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree: I don't have one....

Year of Graduation:
Major(s): None
Minors: None (?)

Native Languages: None.
Other Languages: None.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Writing

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Sorry, I don't know much XD

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
Okay, This will be a lot.
  1. You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?: You make an application on the Field Trip Application forum.
  2. Describe the ranking system of teachers: You must do your own research on that.
  3. List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top: Do your own research, we do have it in the megathread.
  4. Age: 18: 18?!? You think you could become a teacher at the age of 18? Jesus.
  5. Nationality: New York City: This is not a nationality, it would be America.
  6. Native Languages: Nothing?!, So you speak no language? Logical
  7. Academic Degree: I don't have one....: How the hell are you going to become a teacher? with no degree??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread