Denied teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CODGAM3R

Level 6
IGN (In Game Name):CODGAM3R
Previous bans:3 bans

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: yes

Describe your activity on the server: i play daily!!

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: no

Do you have a microphone?: no

List your current and past applications: ban appeal

What is your motivation for applying?: I see other people as teachers and i think it would be perfect for me because i love helping students like teachers do i once helped my friend ingame not cry when his friend died in game so thats my motivation to be a teacher!

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?: yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?: apply on the forums to start one

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: DO NOT be mean to students act as if u were a teacher in a real classroom do not be mean to anyone

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): ive never been a teacher before, my character is a nice dude and he is a good guy he helps people all the time

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top: The four ranks of teachers are the following: Trainee NQT QTLS HD. Trainee Newly Qualified Teacher Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills and Head of Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?: yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?: I wouldnt i think it is perfectly fine

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.: They spare their time, Helping students, Reporting horrible books, and all that other stuff

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:So they can teach in the real world

Describe the ranking system of teachers: idk

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: idk

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?: He looks cute, His fashion on being sweet and wearing nice clothes, smart cute , nice immature, Being a awesome teacher

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: put them in detention if they dont stop

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Listen or detention

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?: i dont understand this question

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.: none

BACKSTORY

Well he umm when in a classroom with a teacher the teacher asked him if he wanted to be teacher when he grew up (this was when he was 8) he said "yes"

IN CHARACTER
likes to help students
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss)
: Mr: Adamweller
Given Name(s): Zac
Preferred Name: Zac

Religious Denomination:Christan
Marital Status: Divorced

Nationality: None
Current Location: Family store