mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied teacher applicaton

Akri

Level 1
What is your Minecraft username?: DummieLegs
How old are you?: 18
Do you have any previous bans?: no not yet
What Country are you from?: i am from uae ;)
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Masky Enzori#7550
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay docu ; yes i understand
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes because if you apply for nothing whats the point and as a teacher you need be on time And learn the childrens activity so you can understand them
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: on the serever i normaly go to my classes roleplay and on fourums i check for new stuff everyday .

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: yes i have tried to apply for hospital and collage i havent have a anwser

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: if you want to be a teacher you can try at i belive in anyone that they can apply and if you get a no maybe you can try another one ;)

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: yes i have been in many youtube roleplays

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: yes

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Teacher logs provide a “real-time” method for col- lecting data on classroom practices by giving teachers a tool to document and reflect about specific lessons and the impact they may have had on their student
can collect data for review by teachers, their colleagues, administra- tors, and researchers.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
  1. Decide on a Destination. ...
  2. Ask Your Administrator. ...
  3. Arrange Transportation. ...
  4. Decide on a Food Plan. ...
  5. Plan Your Schedule for the Day. ...
  6. Arrange Supervision and Volunteers. ...
  7. Create a Permission Slip. ...
  8. Decide Who's Allowed to Go.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: Be prepared Be fair and consistent Build important relationships Act in your students' best interest Protect your students and your self Get to know your students

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
  • Adjunct Instructor.
  • Graduate Teaching Assistant.
  • Visiting Professor.
  • Assistant Professor.
  • Associate Professor.
  • Full Professor.
  • Endowed Professor.
  • Distinguished Professor.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Teachers play an important role in our life to become successful in career and business. A good teacher helps us to become a good human being in society and a good citizen of the country. Teachers know that students are the future of any nation. So the future development of any nation is in the hands of teachers.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallw,ay cursing and swearing what do you do?: stop the fight ask them what are there names so i can right them down and call there parents ask them to go to the princpels office .

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Just as you would expect of your students, when they speak, stop and give them your full attention. Adjust your posture and body position to face the student so you can easily make eye contact. Take your glasses off if you wear them. Another key to modeling active listening for your students is to not interrupt them.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: calm if anyone needs help il help them i take a break and get ready for my next lesson and if time be early to the lesson .

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me calm
/me lets everyone have a try to talk
/me give chances to other players
/me if anyone dis-behaving il kindly ask them to leave
/me be consentratet with my lesson

Backstory : Everything started when Cloud was born to a Jewish family in russia, when she was young her parents got a divorce because her father has a violent man and her mother couldn't suffer it anymore. even though Cloud didn't know her father her mother told her about him so she didn't want to meet him, but it was different when she was little.When cloud was little she saw other people with their fathers and she was the only one without a father, because of it cloud had a bad relationship with her mother, but her mother just wanted the best for her ...Few years had passed and clouds's mother passed away of cancer, cloud didn't have the chance to say goodbye..
Luckily, cloud got adopted by Majesty family, even there she didn't have a father figure for an unknown reason. Suddenly cloud had a big family. She still had trust issues because of her father, it took her a lot of time to get attached to her family, and she managed to open up only to her older sister, rachel.was very close to with her older sister, but she didn't understand her feelings and a tragedy happened...Her older sister was killed by her father
Everything started falling apart for cloud she didn't know what to do and began straying from society, she still needed to carry on at school so she found a solution. That solution was to workout, she became a runner which was hard at first, but Cloud got the hang of it even though she isn't in the track team, she believed she could get there. She also focused on studying and found out she enjoys learning about history.
After a few years, when cloud became 18 everything started working out for her. She met new friends and since then they are always with her and she is very happy. She still misses her mom and older sister so she visits their graves every single week. went Cloud through a lot but she stayed strong the whole way, and she's planning to keep it that way. When she was little she didn't understand her mothers request to "stay alive", but she now understands and plans to keep her promise.

In-Character Information
hello my name is cloud majesty i have brown hair thats shines with my eyes and shades of hazel covering me eyes pale skin . i love reading books ,and i love meeting new people everyday and exploring new things and new people i have brother clout /gf in looc/ thats it ;)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: cloud majesty
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Cloud
Preferred Name: Miss C M

Religious Denomination: christian
Marital Status: single

Nationality: uk
Current Location: home studying or at school

SECTION 2: Academic Details

teaching Experince(# of years): for 2 years my cousin was to sick to go to school so i teached her stuff ;)
Working Experience (# of years): i worked in alot of children working center were i helped children in need

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation: 2021
Working Experience: i moslty work at school as a student learning about math and sometimes i ask some nurses about there job
Academic Degree: i do good in alot of medical help and math
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): Agriculture
Minor(s): Health Sciences

Native Languages: english
Other Languages: french spanish russian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: i have CELTA: Certificate
Preferred Teaching Subject: math english

Extra Dear who ever is reading this
first,I want to thank you for giving me the chance to get into your teacher , it's not something I can take for granted. When I was at school I didn't have the option to concentrate on a single subject, but now I have the ability to choose. My choice is teaching math or english. When I was a young girl, my mother had cancer and I couldn't do anything about it,I was only watching her and saw her in pain. I was young but it still hurt me.. But now I have the chance to learn and one day be able to learn others instead. I know teaching is a hard thing, but I have the potential and determination in order to do my best and eventually succeed. Also, when I was in highschool, I behaved well and had good grades. thank u very much about your time to read my letter .
cloud majesty ;)

Additional notes about your application (if any): no nothing at all
Do you have any questions?: no but have a good day ;)

D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- While this may be due to the possible language barrier, overall it lacks correct formatting, grammar, and is somewhat informal. I don't doubt your motivations for this position whatsoever- however, this application will be treated as equally as any other.
- Many of the responses also have a lack of content and effort. If you are to apply again, please ensure everything is neater, more detailed and grammatically correct.

Good luck in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread