Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name: lvnxria_

Do you have discord?

Yes, I do have discord. My username is Gloozie#7078

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?"
No, I haven't ever been banned before.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My activity on the server could be described as partially active. I get online for more than 5 hours, and even more on the weekends roleplaying. I'm on the server every other day, unless something comes up. However, if I get the role I'll most definitely be more active on the server. I am not that active on the forums, unless I'm posting an application, and looking at updates on the server regarding plugins and such.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
I am applying for the teacher assistant role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role of a teacher assistant, is to help teachers with their classes. Teacher assistants, assist the teacher with things such as; helps the teacher with their lessons, giving the students the notebooks for their notes, and putting the students in groups for an activity. Teacher assistants enforces the school and classroom rules, they walk around the classroom to see if the students are doing what they are supposed to do while a lesson is being given by the teacher. Teacher assistants would also walk out students that have been excused from the classroom whether it would be because they have been removed from it, or because the student needs to be somewhere else such as the nurse's office or the bathroom.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
I do understand how to seriously roleplay.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I would say I have a lot of experience in roleplay, due to the fact that I've been roleplaying for about 5 years. Although those roleplaying experiences weren't on SRP, I have had my share on different games, and servers in different genre's of roleplay as well.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?
{Teacher Assistant Application - Denied}
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-assistant-application.22502/

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would firstly be shocked, that a student would ever say that to a staff member. I would then, tell them firmly to stop, watch their language, and to give me the same respect they would give their teacher in the classroom, which would indicate their 1st warning. However, if they continue to do so, I would have to remind them of the consequences of the action they are doing, which would be the 2nd and last chance/warning they would get. If the student doesn't change their act, I would inform the teacher of the classroom we are in the student's name, letting them know that this student has been given 2 chances and is still acting up.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?
I would thank the principal for trusting me with this job, and would get to doing the job immediately. I would proceed to do the task cautiously due to it being hazardous to prevent myself from getting harm. If I feel like I could not go execute the task , I'll politely tell the principal so, and would apologize for not doing so.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?
I would politely ask them to stop what they are doing, and would try to talk them out of it, reminding them that we are in our work area and that it is very dangerous and inappropriate. If my employee doesn't stop, I will then tell them that they aren't being a good role model and would report their misbehavior to the principal, vice principal, or to anyone that I would think take care of the situation. If I find a employee that is acting out of order, I would step them aside and remind them, that it isn't appropriate for them to be acting that way, because it'll encourage some students to act out as well. If their behavior doesn't stop I would have to report their misbehavior to the principal or vice, and if I couldn't get to them at the moment, I'll be sure to take note of it, to tell them later on.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She'd come in the break room with a smile, and maybe some coffee, and snacks for her and her fellow employee's. She'd ask about how their days and about their classes so far, making small talk, and would offer to do anything for them if she can. She'd also ask them if they had any plans to do after school to see if they are free, and if they are she'd invite them for dinner.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me She'd get the test papers from [Teacher's name] and would pass the test papers to each of the students
/me She'd grab [Student's names] into a group and would show them the activity to do
/me She'd walk up and down the aisle's looking at the student's doing their work

In-Character Section

Full name:

Aleah Z. Takahashi

Title:
Miss

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree of Science
Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Food Science, and Chemistry

Minors:
History

Backstory:
Aleah Zurie Takahashi was born in Karakura. She was born into a caring but dysfunctional family, but due to devastating circumstances, her parents passed away when she was at the age of 12. Aleah was soon enrolled in an orphanage, even though she was surrounded by many children there she still felt alone, all she had was her teddy bear Yogi, that was gifted to her from her mother a week before she died. 4 years later, the orphanage was getting cramped up and there wasn't enough space for the children there, Aleah was kicked out into the streets of Karakura, alone once again. Aleah’s main resting place was Ochiba Forest, which was also the place where she met Alice S. Lycan. Alice and Aleah soon became great friends, and she ended up becoming a part of her family, and learning the Swedish language. In Aleah’s 2nd year of college the Lycan family was soon disbanded, and Aleah was left alone again. She then met a girl named Charlie Bryce, who was king and caring, and despite Aleah having social anxiety she had really grown quite fond of the girl. Charlie had helped Aleah with her social anxiety through the years and had quite a medium-sized friend group. Aleah enjoyed baking for them, playing sports with them, but most of all she’d love helping them. She’d love feeling needed, she wanted to do anything in her power to make sure they were straight. She’d always ask them if she could help them with their homework, or if they needed anything explained to them. She was always there for her friends when they needed her. Aleah studied hard in her college years, trying to be well-rounded in everything to help people more. Her best friend Charlie, soon suggested that she should be a teacher assistant. Aleah, thinking it would be a great idea applied happily.

Motivation for joining KHS:
I think what motivates me most is being able to feel more important to the server. Like, I'm actually doing something to contribute to SRP. Not saying that being a student isn't but yeah. Also, the thought of having an opportunity to help others is great. It also gives me a chance to roleplay with much more mature people like teachers, other teacher assistants and more!

Why should you be accepted over other applicants?
I'm not gonna bash other applicants, their application is probably better than mines. Although I am confident in my application, and I'm determined to become the best teacher assistant I can be, to help and join the Karakura School Employee's. You won't be disappointed!

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Teaching Assistant, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord
Make sure to @KimiNoUso#9999 in #roles to receive your role if you don't have it upon your acceptance.

- Request your role via forums [CLICK HERE]
Link this application as evidence.

- Your /me's could have done with a little extra detail, but overall pretty good application.

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread