mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Teacher Change Subject(HATOLAA)

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: HATOLAA

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes, I do. Hatola#1468

How old are you? (Optional): I’m currently 15 years old

What is your time zone?: IST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do. If something will happen and I'll need to be inactive, I'll write it in the inactivity log.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm around 6~10 hours on the server everyday, sometimes on weekends even more. In the forums, I'm checking it few times in a day to make sure I don't miss important things.

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes I do, I got banned in November for player disrespect, I believe that I already learned my lesson and I said sorry for the player I was toxic toward. This mistake won't happen again. After this ban, I didn't get any warn/kicks for anything.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
College Application✔️
Language Application, Italian✔️
Language Application, French❌
Language Application, French✔️
Teacher Application✔️
Brain Cancer Application✔️
Language Application, Korean✔️
PTSD Application✔️
Professor Application❌
Language Application, Japanese Sign Language✔️
School Employee✔️
School Employee 2✔️
Language Application, Hebrew✔️
Teacher Application 2✔️

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
OrangeRP -> Basketball
HATOLAA -> School Nurse
LegendOfPanda -> NQT teacher
maya_u_are_furry -> College

Trivia
What subject are you applying to teach?:
I'm applying for the subject Design Technology(Culinary).

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
As I'm already a teacher, my motivation for staying a teacher divides into several reasons. The first one is helping new players, as a nurse and of course teacher I'm speaking with new players every day, and some of them don't know how SRP working and they need help. As a teacher, I have the option to help them with everything they need and teach them not only in roleplay, also how SRP working. With the help, I believe that it will be easier for them. My second reason is my char, that it was her dream to become a teacher, as she already did that. My char already was a teacher and now, I think it will be a better idea to continue to be a teacher with her. Unfortunately, my third reason of staying a teacher is the money- with that, I'll continue RP and make my character's life be easier. As A D.T teacher, I'll have a better chance to improve my roleplay with a new thing.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teachers' logs are the way that the teachers get the money, without the log they won't be able to get their money and the SLT won't be able to see their classes. In the teacher's log, you will find the teacher's IGN, the date, the number of the class in total(in the same month) and you will need to write what did you teach in the same lesson. In addition, you will need to add a screenshot of the lesson.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
If I will want to start a school field trip, first I’ll plan it and check what I want to teach. After that, I will go to my Head of Department and make sure the subject and the place will be fine. After I will get his/her agreement I’ll go to one of the SLT and ask for their agreement. If they will give me to host the school field trip I’ll first go to the place of the field trip and see where the students will be able to sit in comfort and work or do the task that given to them. For the field trip, I'll ask for help from some tutor who will be able to help me.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

-No phones or music. If a student will be found with a phone or any electronic device(unless the teacher will say another something) it will take until the end of the lesson

-No screaming or talking, if you want to talk you need to raise your hand

-Do not get up during class.

-Do not disturb, if something is disturbing you tell the teacher.

-Be respectful to everyone, a student who will not do it will be kicked from the class.

-no vandalism.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
As I'm in SRP for more than 1 year, I got a lot of experience. My first one is from the sports team, as I was in college basketball and in the HS swim team. Right now I'm in HS basketball and it's improving my detailRP. After that, my main experience I got from the time I was a teacher, it make me to have more seriousRP and led me to be the roleplayer I'm today. As a teacher, I needed to have a lot of different things and because of that it improved my roleplay and made me help to other players. Also, I'm a nurse that I see it as an important thing from my experience.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: They are responsible for the curriculum. Also, they are responsible for the teachers (QTLS & NQT) in their department. If any teachers have questions, the teachers need to contact with the Head of Department. They also need to talk with the head of the department when they want to host a trip or if they have a problem with what they need to teach. HD is the highest degree for teachers.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher (The full name is: Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills )
↳ Description: This is the badge of professionalism for teachers. This badge you get after you finish the NQT. which is different from NQT, they have more hours from NQT and they can intervene in discipline cases. They also can teach the subjects that NQT teachers cant to teach. They have the abilities because they passed the training.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly qualified teacher,
↳ Description: is a teacher who only got the QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), First of all, the NQT takes 1 full academic year to move to be QT. The NQT’s job is like a QT job, they need to teach the same classes regularly and required to do the same things as the Qualified teachers. Although, The NQT has another schedule to give them time to have other induction activities. With that, QT can’t ask NQT teachers to have non-teaching responsibilities(For example, music) unless some QT or teacher with them.

Character Knowledge
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Annie Cohen would stand on 5'7 with natural ginger hair and serence grey eyes. Annie would look with a slim body and bags under her eyes. her hair would be wavy wit hclips that hold her pony. The clips would be in black and red colors. Around Annie's neck would be show a large scar that look like from something sharp. Annie would have a 3 tattoos around her body, When you look at her, you would see something written on her hand from weird language. On her left hand would be tattoo that means in Hebrew 'World' (עולם). Annie would have freckles on her cheeks and when she'd smile, you will see dimples. Annie is known in the community as a kind hearted and helpful person. When Annie talking with her friends she is described as a friend everyone would hope to get as she treated everything to her best possible fairness and doesn't like her judgments to others as she understands that everyone is a unique person. She also every caring for the people around her, especially for her kids. it doesn't matter what happened to the people around her, she always will be there for them. Even after people hurting her, she never will hurt them back but she will remember it for the future. Annie doesn't care about herself, she prefers to make sure other people won't get hurt even if it will hurt her.

Annie believes in a second chance, for all her students. As a mother, she know how to act with students and trying her best to make them feel comfortable with her, because of that she trying to not only teach them the subject she needs. she also wants to make sure they will be fine in the future. Annie will do everything for her students, even after they did something bad. Annie prefers to look at her students' future instead of teaching a normal subject, she's very worried about what will happen with them in the future. With her students, it doesn't matter for her if the person in sports team or not, or if he's a councillor or whatever. she acting in the same way to everyone to make sure everyone feels equal to each other. Although, Annie hates bullies and she will never give a stage for one of them, in the first second she will see a bully she will kick him from the class. With the teachers, Annie will stay friendly. Annie's best friend was a teacher and of course her ex, all her friends were teaches because she used to be a teacher too. With the new teachers, Annie will try immediately to speak with them to see who the people who going to work with her.

In the future Annie not planing so much, as she already got married(and got divorced) and already has kids, but even with that Annie hopes in the future her children will be fine and her eldest daughter will win against the cancer. Annie hopes she will find 'love' in the future, although she knows it won't happen. For Annie, she already got everything she wanted. .the only thing left for her is to grow up and be a grandma. In general, Annie prefers to not think about her future, it makes her feel upset and because of that she just keeps looking at the present and hopes for a better future.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Firstly, I will ask them to stop cursing and swearing. While I'm doing that I'll speak with them from a person to person, not as a teacher and students. If they will continue, I will slightly up my tone and tell them to stop. If they will continue, I'll warn them that in the next time I'll send them to detention. in the fourth warning, I'll send them to detention, If t won't help I'll send them to an SLT member or calling one to the detention room. As it's also depending on the availability.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
To make sure the students will listen to what I'm saying, First of all, I will higher up my voice and tell to the class to be in silent snd start listen to the lesson. If I'll see that it doesn't seem to be effective, I will clap my hands together to pay their attention or knock them on the board/table. To make sure it won't happen again, I will warn the specific someone who I see to disturb to the class and ask him to stop. To make sure they will continue to stay in silent, I'll start to ask the students random questions about the topic that I'm teaching in the specific lesson, or by calling their names out randomly. If it will continue even with that, unfortunately, I'll kick the specific students from the class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
When my character is in the teacher’s lounge, my character will act pleasant around other teachers. At the same time, this is her break, meaning she will relax as she is taking a rest. It is the place where she can put everything down and is segregated from the other world, the world where she has to take care of the students and be aware of everything that’s going around her. In the teacher’s lounge, she can be herself and take a break.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
&7Would open the cookbook and start to move between the pages, Annie would stop in some specific page. Annie would clean her throat and open her mouth, She'd say &f"Good morning everyone! today in the class we will make a breakfast!"

/me
&7As Annie would take an apron from the side, She would open her mouth and clap her hands to make sure the students will pay attention to her. Annie would say &f"Before we starting! remember to take your aprons and wash your hands!"

/me
&7Would wear her glasses and go close to the student, she'd look at his task and smile. Annie would scratch the back of her head and change her facial expression, she'd clean her throat and say &f"Good job!" As she'd give to the student reward token.

/me
would take a sit on the chair as she'd start to organize her desk while her students worked quietly on their task. Annie would do it in silence to make sure she won't disturb her students. After that, Annie would walk to the board and start to write on it

Backstory

Everything started when Annie was born to a Jewish family in France when she was young, her parents got a divorce because her father was a violent man, and her mother couldn't suffer it anymore. Even though Annie didn't know her father, her mother told her about him, so she didn't want to meet him, but it was different when she was little. When Annie was little she saw other people with their fathers, and she was the only one without a father, because of it Annie had a bad relationship with her mother, but her mother just wanted the best for her, Annie didn't know her father abused her. Few years had passed, and Annie's mother passed away from cancer, Annie didn't have the chance to say goodbye.

Luckily, Annie got adopted by the Terror Majesty family, even though she didn't have a father figure for an unknown reason. Suddenly Annie had a big family. She still had trust issues because of her father, it took her a lot of time to get attached to her family, and she managed to open up only to her older sister, Ravenna. Annie was very close to her older sister, but she didn't understand her feelings, and a tragedy happened. Her older sister killed herself.

Everything started falling apart for Annie. She didn't know what to do and began straying from society. She still needed to carry on at school, so she found a solution. That solution was to work out, she became a swimmer who was hard at first, but Annie got the hang of it even though she isn't in the swim team, she believed she could get there. She also focused on studying and found out she enjoys learning about history.

After a few years, when Annie became 18, everything started working out for her. She made new friends, and since then, they are always with her, and she is delighted. She still misses her mom and older sister, so she visits their graves every single week. Annie went through a lot, but she stayed strong the whole way, and she's planning to keep it that way. When she was little, she didn't understand her mother's request to "stay alive," but she now knows and plans to keep her promise.

When Annie became 19, she started to understand that her family adopted her as a bad person, she ran away, and another family adopted her, Dot's family. Well, Annie now. She was hopeless. Remarkably, she quickly connected with her sisters, and besides, she succeeded in her studies. She began to study art, and that's how she started to build her future. Over the years she studied and graduated with a master's degree when she was only 25 years old, Annie thought what would be the best way to pass on her knowledge, she didn't want to leave it alone to herself. So Annie decided to become a teacher. after half a year she found she cant to teach Art, so she moved from Art to P.E because it was the second subject she learned in the College and in the Highschool.

When Annie became 25, she started to date Tetsuya Mondai even if she was scared to be with people. Tetsuya and her were together for 2 years and when Annie became 29, he asked her to marry him...and they married, at this moment, she realized she could do anything...she saw herself going to higher places than a teacher. after about 5 years, and Annie’s kids grew up Annie decided to resign from the teaching and she was ‘free’. she still wanted to help in some way to students and didn’t have any idea. after a while she understood she want to be a school nurse and when she was 36 years and already studied, she tried to get a job as a school nurse. also, Annie and Tetsuya divorced when Annie was 36 years old. When Annie and Tetsuya married while she was 29 years old, she started to learn culinary as a thing that she thought it will help her in the future, and it happened. After half year that Annie stayed a nurse, she thought it will be a better idea if she will return to be a teacher and applied to be a teacher again.

In-Character Information
SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Annie Cohen Dot
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs.
Given Name(s): Annie/ Mrs. Dot
Preferred Name: Ann

Age (Minimum is 27):
36 years old
Religious Denomination: Judaism
Marital Status: Widow

Nationality:
French, Citizen of Japan
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details
Teaching Experience (# of years):
7 years
Working Experience (# of years): 10 years

Academic Degree:
Master’s Degree
Year of Graduation: 2003
Major(s): Culinary, Physical Education
Minors: Art, Drama

Native Languages:
Japanese, French
Other Languages: Japanese Sign Language, English
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Extra
Additional notes about your application:
As I said before, I want to change the subject because I realized that because of my less information about music it started to be hard for me to host classes, I believe that in culinary it will be easier for me and I'll be more creative about the lessons. In addition, I will switch the nurse tag and the teacher tag(LegendOfPanda-> Nurse, HATOLAA->Teacher)

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of D.T. Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- DM me via Discord to get your permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.
- As you are already a newly qualified teacher, you won't have to re-do training and instead will automatically be placed into your position.

Users who are viewing this thread