LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Arocatula
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Arocatula#4075
Do you have a microphone?:
I do, as said in my previous application!

What is your time zone?:
MST (Recently changed due to moving)
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do understand.
Describe your activity on the server:
I am typically on every day or other day for about 2 - 5 hours. I generally just play like a regular player and teach classes.
Do you have any previous bans?:
I have no bans, luckily! I intend to keep this record clean.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
JSL language application [DENIED]
Korean Application [DENIED]
JSL application 2 [ACCEPTED]
Russian Application [ACCEPTED]

Third language application [DENIED]
Korean application [ACCEPTED]
Third language application 2 [ACCEPTED]
French application [ACCEPTED]
Professor application [REMOVED]
Physical Education teacher application [ACCEPTED]
Height application [DENIED]
Staff Application [DENIED]
Lore team application [DENIED]
Lore Team Application #2 [REMOVED]
Event Team Application [DENIED]
Event Team Application #2 [PENDING]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently a PE NQT teacher on my main
College on my other two alts

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Art (Just a department switch)

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Kiyoshi would walk up to the students and ask "Why are you swearing like this?" and await for an answer. After answering, Kiyoshi would reply with "You guys shouldn't be cursing and swearing in the middle of the halls, regardless of the reason. There could be people up there or down there learning or doing their own thing, attending a class and they don't want to hear stuff like this! So, If I catch you guys doing this again, you will risk detention. I hope that is clear?" Kiyoshi would wait for them to respond with "yes", and keep a good eye on them while doing his own thing.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Kiyoshi would make a loud clapping sound to get everyone's attention. "Hey!" He said. "Most of you here are not listening. If this continues, instruction will not continue, along with the lesson. I need to give you all instruction so we can actually get on with the lesson! If you all keep talking like this, we are unable to continue and actually get to the art part. So I need you all to be quiet. Understood, everyone?" He'd wait for a "yes" from everyone. "Alright, if someone here disrupts the class again, they risk detention and they're out of the class." Kiyoshi would continue on with the lesson.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Kiyoshi already has had a good time with other faculty in the faculty lounge. Kiyoshi would try to have friendly conversations with any faculty member. Kiyoshi would be respectful to both faculty members and what is around the room. Kiyoshi would be happy to hear how the other faculty members are doing and how their teaching is. Kiyoshi would not say anything immature or anything like that.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
walks around the classroom, looking at all of the students' beautiful art pictures. He'd nod his head, knowing that all of the students are doing a good job on the pictures that they are painting. "You all are doing really good!" he says. He also seems to be holding some papers in his hand to note what the student's are drawing. Kiyoshi returns to his desk, and he couldn't wait to look at the art pictures again!

/me prepares the canvases and the other stuff in order to prepare for the art class. He also straightens out all of the canvases to make sure they're aligned up with the desks just about perfectly. He also cleans all of the desks and other parts of the room, making it shiny, clean, and welcoming for the students. When the class starts, he'd be going to his desk, welcoming all of the students. "Hello, students! How is everyone doing today?" he says.

/me sees [name] walk into the faculty lounge. "Hello!" he says. He'd wait for them to say hello, and replies with "How are you doing right now? Classes doing good?" As he/she talks, Kiyoshi kicks the coffee machine because it's a big pain and almost never works... unless if you kick it.

/me snaps but it doesn't really make a sound, because he's respectful to the students' concentration. He'd also look up to see if everyone is doing okay and not struggling too much. He'd continue "snapping" (still not really making a sound) to the beat of a good song. After about a minute or two, he'd go up and look at how the students' are doing with all of their art creations.

Backstory
Kiyoshi Saito, born and raised in Kyoto, Japan. He was born to the name, Kiyoshi Matsumoto. His mom gave birth to him at a very young age, and couldn’t take care of him. His dad was only in college as well, and they weren’t even married… That is why they decided to put him up for adoption, not long after giving birth. Kiyoshi had been deaf when he was born, therefore had a bad sense of hearing and sometimes was unable to hear at all. Therefore, he learnt JSL. When he wasn't really deaf, and the doctors were able to have him un-deaf (probably not a real word), Kiyoshi liked being able to hear and began learning different languages. Kiyoshi spent 6 years of his life in an orphanage. On his 6th birthday, a young looking couple adopted him and gave him what he thought would be his forever home. When they arrived home, he got to know his older sister, who later turned out to be his older brother, Haru Saito. Kiyoshi and Haru grew up together, despite being 2 years apart they were pretty close. Later, when he turned 14, Haru was kicked out of their house… And they were forced to cut ties with each other. Kiyoshi spent 2 more years at his parents’ house, until they finally got a divorce. After his mom got custody of him and his two younger siblings, Charlotte and Stephan, he got a letter from… Karakura. The letter mentioned Haru living in Karakura, and inviting Kiyoshi to come as well, escape their abusive parents and come live with Haru in a place where he wouldn’t have to fear having the same faith as Haru.
After giving it some thought, Kiyoshi moved to Karakura as well, and years later became a teacher at the high school he used to go to together with Haru. Therefore, Kiyoshi Matsumoto had changed into Kiyoshi Saito.
Later...
Kiyoshi had been living his life throughout Karakura, being a teacher, and living his life with Haru and the rest of his family. That is, and he generally started getting taller and taller. In fact, he was growing so fast, that it was like a curse! Nah, wasn't a curse. Kiyoshi actually started to get taller and taller due to his Matsumoto's father's height. It actually came from many ancestors and their heights. Therefore, Kiyoshi had started getting taller until he got about the height of 6'9. He kept living his life as a teacher and his general life with his friends and his family. He had a great experience with his family and being a teacher. He got a good salary, and he made some new friends by it!

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kiyoshi Saito

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Kiyoshi or Mr. Saito

Preferred Name:
Kiyoshi or Mr. Saito

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Marital Status:
Undefined relationship

Nationality:
Asian/Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

None, but I have had a couple of months here.

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Sporting, running, and arts

Minors:
Basic body training, mathematics, english/grammar, etc.

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
JSL, Spanish, and Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No, unfortunately

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread