Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+

INFORMATION
Karakura High-School welcomes all future teachers who wish to apply. Within the teacher faction, there's a multitude of subjects available for teaching - all together giving you eight options to find and choose a subject you're proficient in out-of-character that you wish to teach the players of SchoolRP. Teachers are tasked with entertaining players during school hours, so it's important to plan your lessons to be both fun and interesting.

Teachers can earn a maximum of ¥500,000 per month, Newly Qualified Teachers start with a base-pay of ¥350,000 for completing 10 classes (Qualified Teachers have a base-pay of ¥400,000), for every 5 classes after completing the minimum quota Teachers receive +¥50,000 on top of their paycheck until the maximum amount has been reached. Teachers may only teach a maximum of four classes per OOC day.

Upon joining the Highschool Teacher faction, new UTs (Unqualified Teachers) get a proper introduction and training for their role to better assist them in presenting new and experienced players with entertaining and interactive lessons. Unqualified Teachers cannot host a class until they've received their introduction to the faction. During the introduction, they may address any questions or concerns about the role. Afterwards, they may request optional in-character training to grow accustomed to the role. Interested in becoming a teacher? Apply today!

TEACHER FACTION ROSTER

APPLICATION RULES
1. Bold the questions, do not bold your answers.
2. You must speak fluent English
3. Do not colour text in your application.
4. Use proper English, including appropriate grammar, punctuation and spelling.
5. Detail your application where appropriate; some questions may require more detail than others.
6. Do not post on other people's applications.
7. Do not advertise your application.
8. Ratings do not effect the eventual outcome of your application.
9. Be patient, applications will always be marked by the end of each month. — do not ask for your application to be reviewed.
10. Do not plagiarise/copy from other applications or sources! Please do your own research on the role you're applying for and form your own response.
11. Your application must be written by you.
12. Ensure you're correctly spacing your responses and paragraphs.
Rules that are highlighted in red can lead to instant denial or a temporary Highschool Teacher application blacklist.

REQUIREMENTS
1. You must have a somewhat clean history, having such will make your acceptance chances higher.
2. You must be active within the server, being active shows you are dedicated and ready to host classes often. (If you haven't logged on the account you're applying with in 7+ days, your application will be automatically denied)
3. You are expected to be mature and know how to roleplay according to the role.
4. You must must have the capability to be both patient, fair and use common sense.

APPLICATION FORMAT
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Do you have a microphone?:

What is your time zone?:

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Describe your activity on the server:

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
↳ Description:

- QT
↳ Meaning:
↳ Description:

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
↳ Description:

- UT
↳ Meaning:
↳ Description:

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?

What are their plans for the future?

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
/me
/me
/me

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Given Name(s):
Preferred Name:

Age (Minimum is 25):
Marital Status:

Nationality:
Current Location:

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Minors:

Native Languages:
Other Languages:

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the teacher introduction? The introduction includes a slideshow going over the majority of the responsibilities and privileges of being a part of the faction. It is a quick run through that lasts around 30 minutes. You will meet the faction lead, be allowed to ask questions for them to answer. After the introduction, teachers are allowed to begin hosting their own classes.

Can I have some pointers for my application? A few simple tips and things to remember when applying:
  • Remove any 'comments' left on the forums, example: /*COMMENT*/.
  • Bold your questions, not your answers.
  • Leave appropriate line-spacing between each question; 2 spaces in between a new section, 1 space for a new question (Recommended)
  • Format your application! By doing this you are not only showing the person reviewing the application that you care about your application, you're also making it look neater. Examples; banners, sections and lines, bullet points, etc.
  • Check the roster BEFORE applying. It's important to check the position you're applying for is actually available, this prevents you from wasting your time.

What character should I apply with OR How do I make a good character? It's recommended that you create a completely different character (or one previously played as an adult), this is to avoid any confusion or history with a previous student character aging-up. The faculty character you create must make sense and be mature, though you're free to apply with whatever character you like.

How do I know which positions are currently open to apply for? Check the Teacher Roster, any empty spaces highlighted in green are applicable positions.

Are Teachers allowed to GangRP? You are not allowed to GangRP with the teacher role. GangRP on other character profiles or accounts is allowed.

How old can my character be? Your character must be at minimum 25, but it's encouraged for your character to be a little older. Please keep your character's age somewhat realistic, you shouldn't be over 75.

When will my application be marked? Applications are marked whenever spots need filling; applications will always be marked by the end of the month. Do not ask for your application to be reviewed, as this will result in instant denial.

Is there anything I should take into account before applying? The Teacher role itself requires a lot of dedication; at times teaching can become stressful and planning lessons can take time.

Any questions? Feel free to direct them to the #help channel in the Karakura Academics Discord.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread