Denied Teacher's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyDec03

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): DanyDec03

Previous bans: No

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: in the server i meet new people , talk whit them and make new friends . I always roleplay and i partecipate in all school day

Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)? : No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: Thisis my first application

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to be a teacher , because the school isnt so cool whitout teacher , and it will do boring the server .

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? No , it doesn't work
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?

1. send a letter to the Principal’s office about the trip, it must be sent at least one fortnight before the actual trip
    1. All trips must have at least 4 teachers/teaching assistants supervising them. A teacher supervising them is mandatory.
    2. All trips must fit within the budgetary constraints
    3. A child going on a trip which is leaving Taketatsu High School grounds must have a permission slip.
    4. The teachers are in charge of the students during the trip
    5. Proper behaviour on school trips is expected at all times, no drugs, alcohol or tobacco is allowed for students or teachers participating on the trip
    6. Students may pay extra for extra resources on the trip
    7. Teachers should write a summary of what happens on the trip
    8. If the school nurse sees any student that requires special medication, the special medication may be taken with them.
    9. If the parent cannot let the child attend or the child fails to attend the trip, the student will have to be taught under the guidance of a substitute teacher.
    10. Teachers must consider the purpose of the actual trip
    11. Teachers must consider the period of time the trip will take, and make sure it will fit in in one school day, or perhaps one period alone
    12. Teachers should list the teachers names that are attending the trip
    13. Packed lunches must be taken by students on the trip unless the trip is planning food for everyone, which is unlikely

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

1. Respect all peers, and teachers

2. No foul language!

3. No cell phones.

4. No speaking without raising a hand.

5. No food or drinks in the class

6. No misbehavior.

7. No violence.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
This will be my first time , i never tryed somethink like this

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Teacher > Principal

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
No because it can't be readed

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I don't want to change anythink , its already perfect .

-KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teacher in-game have to teach subject to the student , be their model and help their if there is a problem in the school , prepare test and homeworks , organize and partecipate in field trips , talk whit students parents and help students to be accepted in the class .
Teacher out-of-game have to do the same thinks .
Teachers teach using books and their knowledge , teacher let do to students some exercide at the blackboard and do oral / script text for training .
Some teachers want to be friend of his/her students and spend some ours to know them .

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Whitout teacher the server lost his sense , because , if the school is a boring place , whitout people and teachers , students cant do nothink .

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread