mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Teaching Assistant Application - Honeyyy__

Jordy

Level 9
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Honeyyy__

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?: I log onto the server almost daily unless I have something to do that day but I still get on at the end of the day.

Do you have discord?: Yes I do have a discord. It is Honeyy#9707. I have discord open all day when I am awake.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do. It works just fine.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes I have been banned, it was mid June it was only for 2 days, but I would rather not post it for everyone to read it but I can talk about it in dms.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can't say I will be on every single day but I will try my best. As I spend most of my time online I should be on between 6-4 days a week for a few hours each day.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I do, I will respect the rules that have been set and make sure I follow those rules at all times.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A teaching assistant is someone who joins in on classes and helps the teachers / professors during class. Their responsibilities that they should be expected to perform within the school walls, such as watching over the students and making sure they are paying attention and not disrupting the class at any point. They are to hand out papers and just help the teacher when needed. They should help out a student if they do not understand what is going on and the teacher / professor is busy. They also are there for the teachers if they need help keeping students in line after class if they have been sent to detention.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do not have any experience with this role-play on this server but I have helped out in real classes at my school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: My main role-play experience on school role-play is just basic. I have been on the server for about two years now, I would like to learn more role-play situations and how to handle them and add on to my overall experience with role-play. I have only played as a high school student on my characters but I feel as though I would understand and do well with the Teaching assistant experience / role-play as I have seen a few of them and how they act and how I have experience of it in real life.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes I am familiar with what the job is. I sorta explained it up in my other answer but they keep an eye on students and make sure they are being respectful within the classroom, not only to the teacher but to the other students as well. They help students if they do not understand what is going on and get them back on the right page.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: If this were to happen I would ask them to stop in a calm and collected tone and remind them some of the consequences that could happen if they keep going, if they continue acting that way I would simply keep track of what they have said to me and or other people around, I would note who they are and what they look like and take it to the Principal / Vice Principal or even just a teacher.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would make sure it was safe to do whatever I was doing at first and if it was not I would mention that I do not feel safe doing it alone and if I could get some help by a teacher or another staff member of the school. As I do the job I would be very cautious.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If I saw another school employee doing something dangerous or not acting how they should I would suggest that it wasn't safe depending on what it is, if they were acting out of place I would remind them of the COC ( Code Of Conduct ) and try to get them to stop or calm down if they are starting to lash out. If they start to lash out and turn things physical I would get myself and student if there are any around to a safe area and call for help.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Kiana Kekoa Dot
Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining the Karakura High School team is because it has been something I have always wanted to do, I believe students deserve to have as many people on their side to help them get through high school and become the best adult they could be. If I was able to help a student become the best they could it would make me feel very proud of whoever that student was and grateful that I was able to keep them on the right track and maybe even get them to a better place in life.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I feel as though I should be considered to be accepted over the other applicants due to my passion for helping others such as the students and making them feel safe when at school and even off school grounds. I believe they should have someone they trust enough to go to for help when at school as they need to be able to trust people through out their lives outside of the school when they become adults themselves. I am also very hardworking and believe this is what I am suppose to do in my life.​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- Your application does not meet the standards required for your desired role.
- DM Sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread