Status
Not open for further replies.

AshTheNinja

Level 23
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
AshTheNinja

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Every day for 1-2 hours unless there is an incident or school. If there is one, I will inform the staff that I won't be on

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Never

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, but when school starts, I will not be in much aware in my schedule.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I accept the rules and I understand if I am fired for it.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: By definition, Teaches Assistant assist with classes, but many graduate students serve as the sole instructor for one or more classes each semester as a teaching fellow or graduate student instructor. Teaching assistants often help the main teacher by managing students with learning disabilities, or even physical disabilities.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I have a few past experience in this type of roleplay . Also, I go to school in real life and my school changes teachers a lot (even in the middle of the school) so I understand how a Teaching Assistant should behave and do their job.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have attended many classes hosted by our fellow teachers. I have also been on this server for a long time, resulting in many roleplays I have done on the side.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, I will help a teacher with instructional responsibilities and also to help the ones that are confused about the work or with disabilities. I will be calm and helpful to the teacher and also the students.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would remain calm and warn the students about the consequences that he/she is facing if he/she keeps doing it. But if he/she continues, I will contact a staff or a teacher.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would say as calmly as posible "I'm sorry, I didn't know that. I will remember this". I would kindly accept the matter and carry on with the duty.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I will find more information about the situation and the person that is commiting the crime. If I see some proof of the person's wrong, I will screenshot it as proof and will report it to the another staff.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Mr. Abston
Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: At my school, teachers get changed and removed all the time. So I usually spend most of our time with the Assistant Teacher (especially last year). So I have a lot of experience from her. I love YHS and I have always wanted to be a part of this amazing team.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I don't believe that I am better than any other people who would like this role but I would happilly accept this role if possible. However, I belive that I should be picked because I want to keep the server the best High School Roleplay server posible. I would do my job as much as possible and always be there to help students.

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
I would've probably accepted, but when i'm marking this, I realized you are banned for 6 hours for metagaming,
You out of all people should know the rules for metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread