Teaching Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?:

Everyday for 3-5 hours.

Do you have discord?

Yes! bennyxo#3509

Do you have a microphone?

Nope, but I can join group calls.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

Nope, i've been warned for meta game once.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Definitely, probably everyday for 3-5 hours.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes, of course and I can ensure you that it will not come to this and if it does I will understand why I was fired completely!

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

My role as Teaching Assistant would be to attend the school along side a teacher and help them in the classroom with any tasks that they are giving to the students, by doing so I should DM the teacher on discord and ask them to work alongside them to ensure that there is no miscommunication or confusion. I would be required to stay proffesional at all times even if one of the students is a friend of mine I should never let them distract me!

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

Yes, I was a Geography Teacher here at SRP! I also roleplayed on servers like Hypixel for quite a while.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying for around 3 years now and I know the basic necessities of roleplay, OOC, IC and any related roleplay situations. I also know how to handle a serious issue if it is neccesary.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

My job is to assist a classroom alongside a proffesor or a regular teacher and I should listen along to what they say and then help them with classroom situations and teaching, for example writing things on the blackboard for them as they say it, IC obviously. I would also ask for the subject they're teaching beforehand and also the documents that they're using to teach the lesson so I can learn myself.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would ask them to politely calm down and if they do not stop then I will give them a detention. If they pull out a weapon I will call for the emergency services and/or the principal. Also I would serve them warnings as they do it, say if they get 3 warnings they would get a detention after school.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I would react by asking if emergency services were required and if it is not an imediate danger to my health or self esteem then I would do it but if it was a dangerous task for example to stop someone from weilding a knife then I would politely reject and ask him to phone emergency services as it could be a danger to my health and others around us.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would ask them to stop and then I would DM fagh, WiffyBanter, Duckings or Mistalee to report their innapropiate behaviour if they are being an immediate risk I will try to stop them ICly, and I will make sure to clear the area if they have a weapon on them or anything that could be a danger to the students.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
B. "Benny" Kiritomi

Chosen Job:

Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I have worked here before and I wanted to experience a different type of HS roleplay! I also love helping around aswell. I have also only experienced Job Roleplay from a Teacher POV and not a school employee POV which I hope will be fun to experience.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Because I am very motivated and resilient to complete tasks on time and I love roleplaying in a school job, I will never give up even when times are hard for me. I would also love to see how the students in KHS improve along time and to assist them with their work! I also have experience in this field of Roleplay!​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- Despite having a decent application, I currently do not find you suitable for this role.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread