mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Teaching Assistant Application

swaghoon

Level 2
[OOC section]
In Game Name: papijeon

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

I will be applying for the role of Teaching Assistant in this application.

How often do you log onto the server?:
During the day I log into the server for around 4 hours, then I log out for a 2 hour break and come back to the server again for another couple hours. I am mostly active on the server and will try and make as much time as I possibly can to log in.

Do you have discord?
Yes, I do have discord and my tag for discord is jikilge#8879. I am active on discord for basically the whole day and I am capable of being contacted easily and you can expect a response from me after a short amount of time if not straight away, although I might not be active for a few hours because of time zone.

Do you have a microphone?
I do, and as far as I know, I have no problems with it whatsoever and can communicate through it and be understood easily through voice calls, channels etc.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I am sure I have never been banned and I'm not planning on it either. As far as I know my only warns/kicks have been due to me being afk.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

As I said in the statement above, I will try and make time as I possibly can to try and be active. These days I am able to log in everyday due to quarantine and the issues happening in the world. Although I may not be as active as I am now once this is all over as I have to go to School, I will still try and log in often if not everyday.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I do recognise this, and I will take full responsibility to my actions as I understand that your actions can
have consequences whether they are serious or not.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role of a Teaching assistant is to assist the teacher in the class with whatever they need help with,
whether it's handing things out to the students, dealing with a situation a student has created or explain to a student what their task is in that specific class. They should help make the classroom a safe and healthy environment for the students to work.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Unfortunately I do not have any experience in this type of roleplay, and although this may seem bad to the reviewer of this application, I am a fast learner and I am willing to learn and take this information into real life situations.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have played on a few roleplay servers in the past, such as foreverplay and others and such. I joined this server in August 2019 and I really enjoy it and will continue playing on this server in the future, learning more and more about roleplay.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, The job of a Teaching assistant is to assist the teacher in the class with whatever they need help with, whether it's handing things out to the students, dealing with a situation a student has created or explain to a student what their task is in that specific class. They should help make the classroom a safe and healthy environment for the students to work. Their main is job is to just assist the teacher and help the class stay calm and as safe as possible.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would try and stay calm and not react in a bad manner to the student, but still respect them. I would politely ask them to watch their profanity and calmly ask them to apologise, I would give them a warning because this action is still wrong and if they were to continue I would deal with the situation by giving the student detention.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would try and keep both me and the students as safe as I possibly can, if I feel I can not do this job because it is dangerous for me and something bad will happen, I would speak to the principal and tell them that this sort of job isn't what part of my role as a Teaching Assistant would do and perhaps tell the principal to get an expert in this field or someone else who may be able to do the job safely.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would approach them and politely tell them that they should not be doing such things during work hours and to be a role model for the younger students, if this situation was serious I would inform the principal about these matters.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Soojin Aoi
Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is to become a role model for the future adults, I would like to help the school become as much of a safe and healthy environment as it possibly can be and to provide the students with as much guidance and help as I can offer! I would also like to try and make some more friends in the same field as me.

Age (Minimum age is 25):
22 if I can but if not I would like to be 25 years of age

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over the other applicants because I am passionate about what I do and I would really like to be apart of this environment and help the school become as great as it possibly can be! I am a fast learner and will try my hardest in all the tasks and situations ahead of me. I am very friendly and will help as many people as I can and always show my respect to everyone, no matter the age. I would really love to be apart of the team. Thank you for reading my application and I hope you will consider me.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Your application is wonderfully detailed, and you show to have exceptional knowledge of what your role does.
- DM me on Discord, sun#0040, for more information regarding your role!

Users who are viewing this thread